OreShura

Is this how kissing works?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14186255
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I completely forgot about this show. Did Chiwawa finally lose or is that plot point still dragging on?

Silver a best.

Orange a SHIT.

I'd get orange pregnant.

She'd die at childbirth, user

Silver a shit. A SHIT.

Orange > Pink > Black >>>>> Silver

I think the manga is finished

Good taste.

Shit taste.

Pink >= Silver >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> OJ

black a shit wouldn't even rank.

To those that know, who won?

better question is if the anime ending was actual and canon ending.

This.

Silver won.

> Silver won.
Context?

Nobody. The series is still on-going with volume 13. But I hope Orange, who deserves it most, will win.

>Orange
>deserving shit

Pink > Orange > Yellow > Black > Gray >>> Silver

At what volume did anime and manga both end?

strawpoll.me/14186255

4 the anime

How does this make you feel, Sup Forums?

This.
Good thing she expresses the will to change. And Eita isn't shit.

Doesn't seem like a happy reunion.

If I read spoilers correctly, MC became a doctor for Orange's sake after a timeskip like he said he would. So Orange probably won?

It's not over yet. Basically, the latest volume was just a short story collection. This image is a short story in which Orange won because Silver had to leave, but Silver comes back and the whole thing starts over again. And then it was just a dream.

I like Orange, but honestly he doesn't have to end up with her to be a doctor for her sake. Though it would be much cuter and more satisfying.