UK Going To War!!!

Shall the US be her ally once more? Shell we once more go into that breech? Shel we stand in defiance of the evil that attempts to take over? I say yes with a resounding voice!

youtu.be/XOacA3RYrXk

Attached: basedWhiteMen.jpg (800x739, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SUz1RydNXoE&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well, its not like the UK is going to war

"The first casualty when war comes is truth".
- Hiram W Johnson

Well, you are standing up when the US is acting like a retarded cousin.

You hven't been on /pol for long, have you?

The UK is really trying to justify going to war with Russia to save their Orwellian government.

>Orwellian government.
I detect troll tier nigger magic....

fuck the UK i would rather have russia as an ally

Down with our government
As people we are based but are oppressed by our disgusting police and government.
Help me amerilad

This is at least the third public assassination on British soil by the Russian state. If we didn't do anything the last two times why would we suddenly grow a spine now?

IF govts can IDENTIFY a nerve agent, they can synthesize it. Especially in small quantities that we no doubt used here. The guy was a double agent. UK is just as suspect in this as Russia. State media again taking talking points directly from the state. Deal with it faggots, some of us still have a brain.

Are you kidding me? Shutting down free speech is precisely the definition of an Orwellian government...?

>spilling american blood for mutt memers
lmai no way

I wonder how the attitudes of member of commonwealth nations if UK is going to war
>Aussie, Leaf, Malay, Pakistan, India, etc...

There's like five threads with this same US flag with obvious foreigner English skills trying to shill a UK/Russia war and promoting Russian side of it. What gives?

Yes I'm a troll because I don't want to see a major war break out while the real (((players))) hide in the shadows and laugh at us.

Yeah you're a fucking faggot, go move to the UK if you want to help them so much, they are probably the most authoritarian state in the world.

Read image from OP. Thx

>Shutting down free speech
a bullshit allegation.

That flag part of the comment is funny. The rest is bull.

Fucking English are hilarious. All it will take is one limited tactical strike on the UK's admin centre and The Brits will find out how all that Jew Imported 3rd wold diversity will 'benefit them in a time of 'national' crisis The Brit Military would spend more time fighting Nigga looters within their own borders to even worry about a Russian Invasion. Always remember Russia has what the Brits have lost...Cultural and ethnic unity, essential in time of war. Dumb cunts.

>while the real (((players))) hide in the shadows and laugh at us.
Let me guess, real players are the Jews and SJW?

>they are probably the most authoritarian state in the world.
Forgets NK, Russia, China, etc. OK....

Um no

If this country ever went to war with Russia I'd leave and never come back. It can burn to the ground for all I care.

dont give this link to anyone youtube.com/watch?v=SUz1RydNXoE&t

Attached: 1519234271466.jpg (937x1249, 297K)

Balkan General thread #1

Post all Balkan related topics here
No Balkan infighting

Attached: Europe_blank_map_by_fenn_o_manic-d49so1j.png (600x601, 67K)

>I'd leave and never come back.
Sadly you wont do this now....