Brit's It's about time you wake up

How many more scandals have to come out of our kids being attacked and groomed by these dirty shits before we actually do something. Our freedom of speech is under attack to the point that e-celebs with right leaning views are not even allowed into the UK to share their views. Our pathetic nation sits back and just ignores when it comes out that hundreds and thousands of white British kids are attacked.

It's about time that we start compiling lists of the dirty traitors of the the British people. I'm talking politicians,, police commisioners, councillors and any other important figure that has anything to do with selling out our country. We've sat back for way too long and done fuck all but watch our once great nation fall apart.

The thing I don't understand the most is how this has gone on for so long and no-one has retalliated. If my daughter/cousin/sister was ever touched or groomed by these dirty shitskins I would of rounded them all up and tortured the cunts. Where are these girls fathers/uncles/brothers. It's about time we retaliate.

Attached: dirtycunts.gif (464x261, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5487931/amp/Kensington-council-launch-fraud-probe-Grenfell-family-claiming-1m.html
ilgiornale.it/news/guid-nave-destra-anti-ong-militante-arrestato-londra-1504201.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I feels sorry for kids. Their older generation fucked them over with their support to Pakistan/terrorists/Islamists.

As for Pakis, hope they get fucked in ass with a pineapple.

You guys fight over soccer matches, but won't knuckle down on child raping shitskins. If you keep your mouths shut, you could beat the fuck out of the ones that occupy your transit systems. I have seen videos of them assaulting and making crude comments to Brit women.

Like every other Western country, people have become so apathetic and disconnected with one another that the only way anything will happen that will actually change things is if most peoples' everyday lives get fucked up to the point they can't ignore everything anymore.

It's sickening, how much longer does this list have to grow and yet the people that want to stand up against this mass immigration which has completely changed the face of Europe are detained and deported from our country. It won't be long till Tommy Robinson is killed also and it will be the police and medias fault. Every movement that comes out that speaks out against this is instantly marked as racist and banned. Our pathetic police state is more interested in policing the internet for "hate speech" instead of attacking the real problems we have here.

Attached: 1520871186248.jpg (578x478, 74K)

What you don't seem to realise, is this grooming, is a worldwide phenomena. It's a scandal here, it's a crime here. The police did not do their job, failed the public. Which is also a crime. In Europe, it's not even a crime. So no reports, no one jailed.

Their soccer fans are being directed into fighting each other for silly little things like match outcomes and flags and scarves by government agents, I can see no other explanation.

In russia a shitskin inadvertently killed a fan in a drunk fight, the next few day all kinds of shitskins were literally being stomped on in the streets and police wasn't even able to help them. Whne Rotterdam was in the news has anything happened? Exactly. Mother fuckers are dumb misled goyim not much above than the soy boyim.

uk will be a high intensity warzone in 10-12 years. maybe sooner. screenshot this.

quintessentially british aren't they.

Yeah, I am shocked this shit doesn't go on more often. I saw a video in London where a Muslim came into a pub and started preaching and dumping out beers. If that happened here in South Boston, he would be beaten severely and nobody would talk. I don't get why a bunch of them can't mask up and hit the streets and dish out some good ol' fashioned beatings. Nothing too severe, but enough to make them feel unwelcome.

I notice it. I'd rather have tyrone steal my bag than abdul rape a little girl

The BBC are the biggest enemy to our nation. Still they are silent on the Telford abuse scandal. These pathetic cucks are funded by the British and are one of the biggest dangers to our society.

No, the rape gangs. That is a Euro and then 3rd world issue(because Euro basically is the 3rd world holding tank now). Literal rape gangs, all on you folk. You own em.

Where are these victims families in all this? How are they not able to even get their story out to the press and for movements to be formed. These children are living in silence and being severely let down by our government. We need to take action because no one else will.

Attached: 1520870251832.png (1025x1448, 666K)

the left, corbynites just yawn and say "change the record bigot". They will refuse to admit they were wrong right up to the point a blade is being run across their neck. They don't even give a fuck that it's the police, political system enabling this nationwide abuse that spans decades.

"what do you want the press to say, they covered it with a small paragraph buried in between the outrage at Crufts and some cunt spitting on a car"

There is no way of getting it through their thick fucking heads

Linked this thread to my local police's Twitter.

Just so you're aware.

Attached: IMG_4713.jpg (249x225, 14K)

Take it underground user. Get some friends who are like minded and have a good discussion with them over a few beers. Purchase a few Blackberry 9900's, create an email account for all to share and discuss plans in the draft portion of the email. Never send it out though. Just keep adding to the draft section. You won't be able to stop it, but if things began to "get out of hand" the police will actually have to address the issue. In the least, they'll have to review what is causing the spike in white nationalism and hate crimes.

white people do way worse shit

this telford situation probably barely makes the child raping per person across races somewhat equal. who cares. they werent my kids. why dont their parents fight back? if that was my kid i wouldnt be giving quotes to the dailymail, id be killing people.

I really don't get this attitude. Liberals use the same when addressing white shooters and illegal immigration. Yes, white people do some heinous things, but you don't put out a fire with gasoline. If you don't at least attempt to keep these animals in check, they'll become brazen and it'll only get worse. A white lash is just what the Dr ordered. It's akin to the school yard bully. You give him one good crack and he takes a step back and moves on to another target.

Wouldn't even be surprised. Pathetic cucks would rather be getting anal raped by abdul than listen to the concerns of Brits.

We live in a world where Jamie Carragher spitting water at someone is a bigger news story than up to 1,000 kids being sexually abused in Telford over a 40 year period. Extremely fucked up

It truely is a sign of how fucked up things have become. Brits are more outraged asking for the had of Carragher than the heads of all the people that let down thousands of kids... I'm disgusted to be British some times. I have great pride in my nation and heritage but looking at how far we've allowed our society to fall really sadens me.

what you on about, our state broadcaster squeezed out a paragraph earlier today. You bigots eh? How much more coverage do you want. 6 lines is enough - it's no grenfell tower is it

So why is there no right wing militia developing in Europe? Or is there? Just a couple of years ago the IRA, ETA or even the RAF were all potent and feared movements in Europe. To be clear, I'm not advocating for anything, but I just wonder, what's different now?

>whites do bad things so let's import millions of rapists

Bravo you retard. Eventually they will come for your kids.

As a fellow bong I agree with you and I too am really confused how so many families did not raise the alarm about this sooner? Or take revenge?

We normally fucking hate nonces right? On estates they get fucked up all the time, these grooming attacks were against the white working class? I don’t understand how they didn’t go mental about it?

So many questions.

Attached: 87299856-A624-4B2E-9998-240344A3CD52.png (1073x621, 79K)

Speaking of grenfell

google.co.uk/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5487931/amp/Kensington-council-launch-fraud-probe-Grenfell-family-claiming-1m.html

Nothing about this on the news either

>It's about time we retaliate
With what? Spoons? Also, if you retaliate you get a prison sentence. Only reason I'm in this country is because you bombed my ancestral homeland and (((won))) the war. Gott strafe England.

>Brit's It's about time you wake up.
Never going to happen. The Brits are too cucked to save themselves and we will not allow them to reverse their self-destructive policies.

>Our freedom of speech is under attack...
By your own government. It is important to note that your freedom of speech is not being eroded by an outside force but from within.

>It's about time we retaliate.
Your own government will literally massacre you in the streets before they will allow you to take action.

Attached: 1520847742360.jpg (736x1024, 172K)

are there any actual british covering the story? Even a mainstream newspaper here in Italy had an article

>Leader of Defend Europe got arrested for being a right winger

ilgiornale.it/news/guid-nave-destra-anti-ong-militante-arrestato-londra-1504201.html

The problem is that anyway that gains any kind of traction is instantly deplatformed and their lives are put in jeopardy. They've tried to shut down Tommy so many times, they fabricated some bullshit case against him just to get him imprisoned and then put him in a block filled with Muslims with the aim of getting him killed. Just a shame we don't have more like him. I honestly believe though that if/when Tommy gets killed their will be a true up rising in the UK atleast.

It makes no sense. If I was to even find out that anyone I know had someone in their family that this happened to I would be there helping hunt the cunts down. Why are these cases being silences so easily.

I believe the government are shitting themselves though they know that a true Anglo uprising and movement would cause chaos, they fear this more than Muslim gangs.

This melodrama is more embarrassing, you're like a bunch of women. No one gives a fuck about Carragher, The Mirror report was everywhere yesterday, the reason the BBC don't cover it because it was an exclusive from that newspaper's own investigation. People are being redpilled all over the place, it's taken years of brainwashing in schools and colleges to create this PC culture and they're still only barely winning. They hold all the aces and still couldn't stop Brexit, and here you are whining like it's already over.

They become martyrs when they are arrested or denied entry. The worst thing the government and all the far left could do is give the far-right the moral high ground, but they don't see it and are creating the very thing they are trying to shut down.

Winning? What like when speakers of similar leanings as us are being literally detained and deported and the media doesn't even report it here. Ofcourse I know they are losing in some ways but there is A LOT more that needs to be done. For starters as long as Lab Lib Con are still the main parties taking up all the spotlight this shit will continue.

>It's about time that we start compiling lists of the dirty traitors of the the British people.

This is actually easy. A single person/task group could do it with the access to mainstream news and social media. It's a good way of putting pressure on those fucktards, especially if you provide links for further research and a list of their crimes.

And make no mistake, some of these people are in fact criminals. Unless of course you don't have criminal negligence laws and your police isn't required to react to crimes.

Oh, and by the way, if you fear the op would be snuffed out by some jack-booted government thugs (which honestly doesn't sound impossible in your country) you can simply outsource some of this shit to Brits living in other countries or even some foreign "allies". This is a decent insurance policy - if they try to nail you, the charges won't be severe and your initiative will gain plenty of legitimacy.

I need to start networking with like minded people. Currently not behind a VPN as IPV is banned on almost every channel on Sup Forums so I do wan't to be careful of what I say here.

They pick their targets, and Tommy Robinson is an easy one because he's working class and it's easy to push a narrative. There are plenty of others speaking out and it's becoming harder for the police to threaten people just for being critical of ideas or government policy because it doesn't stand up to scrutiny. Even Tommy Robinson has been interviewed on high profile programmes and even given speeches at the Oxford Union. Unless you're attacking people or calling for violence they can't really touch you, they are already pushing their luck and denying Lauren Southern but will get away with it because no one has heard of her in the UK. It is a delicate balance they are having to tread, if they go full fascist they won't have the moral or lawful justification anymore and if they take it too far and people start to realise they don't live in a free country. At the moment it is free enough that people won't risk their comfortable lives, but events like Mulsim grooming gangs is enough to influence elections, which is a start.

Would need to be a secure drop to submit information.

Call it Pakileaks.

This really shows how much fucked britain is.

There a very few areas where any, literally any society is hypersensitive. Those are: sex crimes, women, kids. Anything related to those usually produces an overreaction, for better or for worse, but presumably any society have to defend their women and children, so it's probably for the better.

There are some cases when people get free pass out of crimes, they all usually related to power or money or both. So it's undersandable to have some rich and powerful motherfucker to do crimes, or sex crimes, and get away with it. Or at least there are a lot of precedents. It's a bad part of our world but it's certainly there and it been there since mankind existed.

What we see here is completely inconceivable. The group that all societies defends the most is being raped by the group that was always defended the least - simple men with no particular wealth or power. It's just their skin color.

This is what actual race privilege looks like.

Be poor, be violent, rape children and no one will dare to bring you to justice.

The most precious elements of society are being destroyed by the least valuable. This society is doomed. There is ilterally no lower pit to fall.

Attached: 1517158919904.png (944x720, 499K)

They look like creatures, not people.

This. Right-wingers from across the west could put together traitor lists for every single country.

The reality of the matter is that nothing will happen most likely. You reap what you sow. You guys shouldn't have brought all those people from pakisland and the other muslim countries, you should be well aware that people of such regions have no loyalty to their nationhood, but rather their religion. And everything else is fine, even after a couple generations, nothing will change, but still, ya guys wanted them

I by no means want this to continue, but it kinda has too.
Just like sweden, we need sacrificial lambs in europe. The more shitskins chimp out, the easier it is to inform the masses.
Train your mind and body, and wait until the heads of foreigners are called for.

I wish I knew a single person that would do anything like that where I am other than my father. I'm just preparing for the collapse solo by getting /fit/ and making plans to reach my family in case shtf.

This is the sad reality of the matter. Tbh I feel like Britain will still be the first to fall even though we are a tiny island and have voted to leave the EU.
There is definitely a lot worse to come before it starts to change.

There needs to be more networking and work done to come together and expose just how corrupt the people running our countries are.

Whilst your right it is sad to see how bad things truely have to be before people even wake up though like others have mentioned there has been so much brainwashing that people are so oblivious and would rather get angry of such trivial matters.

Don't worry friend, it's happening here as well.
When the race war starts in the UK, I will unironically consider helping.

>Be poor, be violent, rape children and no one will dare to bring you to justice.

They are being brought to justice now it's come out. As in the case of Rotherham, the entire council cabinet were forced to resign and criminal charges were brought against them. This entire fiasco has woken people up to the perverse, far-left wing disease in the society and that's a good thing. A shame it took something like this, but people were bound to suffer with these vile cunts in charge of our local authorities.

I personally think Britain will be one of the first to kick start the European revolt our government is the most openly oppressive and Orwellian and the fact that its kids getting targetted makes normies far more angry that an acid attack oor truck of peace does.

Attached: 1517520685291.jpg (750x574, 180K)

>There needs to be more networking and work done to come together and expose just how corrupt the people running our countries are.

It's true. Imagine all the autism wasted on pizzagate put into naming the people responsible for Rotterham-style cover-ups. Complete with sources, pictures, and neat infographics.

And that's just a start. I've heard that muslims like to push local politicians around by threatening riots and violence. This is supposed to get to the point at which the politicians basically break the law or smack peaceful white demonstrators around. I'd say that this should be your #2 target. Kids should go first just for the propaganda value.

Start this shit here, make it decentralized, direct people to focus on specific issues and repost important data compilations/infographics to make the whole thing impossible to shut down.

Let's push back against the shills spamming anti-civnat e-celeb threads and do some good for the West for a change.

Attached: redpill artillery.jpg (508x720, 73K)

We need a Brevic type figure to be unapologetic, well spoken and have a clearly thought out manifesto just look how many people in Norway agree with what Brevic said but not his actions.

It's not just a crime that must be punished. You cannot recover from something so deep just by sending dozen of people to trial, or even a hundred for that matter. What happened defies so important mechanisms of society that I can't imagine what reaction would be enough to restore them. Ideological clensing? You name it.

Agree 100% we need more useful threads on here coming together to actually help improve our countries not just constant shill threads spamming up the catalog that get 100s of replies, its pathetic at times we're just becoming a normie board.

>Where are these girls fathers/uncles/brothers. It's about time we retaliate.

How do you think grooming works OP? They choose girls who no one will miss or care about, mostly orphans or girls from broken homes.

Attached: 1520809502211.gif (240x184, 626K)