Does he have good intentions?

Does he have good intentions?

Attached: bern.jpg (2667x2000, 744K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mediaite.com/online/excuse-me-shut-up-bernie-sanders-defends-israel-from-town-hall-hecklers/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

Everyone has good intentions.

Jews don't.

He never had job in his life, he has no idea how anything works. Just meme college kid platitudes.

a turbokike that never had to work a day in his life and was only around at political events for racebaiting and a lot of other things scammed a bunch of dumb teenagers out of their pockets and is set for life.

really gets the noggin joggin

He hasn't worked a day in his life, parasitic jew.

/thread

No, he wants to get kickbacks for helping to consolidate power in the State like every kike commie does. None of them give a rats ass about the working class, just look at their constant shilling for open borders.

He probably believed in everything he said he wanted to do, however well intended, yet batshit insane his ideas were. He would have bankrupted us back to the 1930's and the Deepstate knew that, which is why they allowed Hillary to win the Primaries.

it is a jew

yes

>inb4 a trump supporter accuses bernie of being a money hungry jew

Sure they do. They intend to do good for themselves. What happens to everyone else along the way isn't their concern. Even the biggest scumbag thinks they've got the right idea.

He's a worthless, lazy parasite.

Attached: bs_useless.jpg (761x545, 143K)

>Does a Jewish communist have good intentions?
what do you think?

Attached: 1520345827862.jpg (572x621, 104K)

Bernie "3 House" Sanders, champion of the downtrodden goy

>le ebin Bernie is a communist meme

>>le ebin Bernie is a communist meme
you didn't dispute that he's a Jew, and that's really all we need to know, isn't it?

He has GOOD intentions

Attached: 1520768687092.jpg (540x405, 39K)

he is also a Zionist

mediaite.com/online/excuse-me-shut-up-bernie-sanders-defends-israel-from-town-hall-hecklers/

Anyone have an edit of him where he has multiple hands wiping his face?

>working makes you a real man

you are all just blind niggers, and yes he probably had good intentions (drumpf is doing a good job too)

Social justice jews genuinely believe on a conscious level that they have good intentions and that they want to better the world.

However, this is merely pretext. Their jewish genetics and unconscious mind to drive them to subvert their host nation. They're not aware of it on a conscious level, so it's not really their fault.

Which euphemism would you prefer?

ah yes

Bernie "white people can't experience poverty as bad as blacks" Sanders

truly a wonderful human being, I wonder why he lost

Attached: 3456c2f574bb54d7aad3f08ebc46b9e753c3a0431367ed56be1f1752330a7159.jpg (978x978, 269K)

He was the false hope candidate.

No, he's a fraudulent pinko kike who deserves to be lined up against the wall, along with his faggot supporters.

Attached: sanders_Rape.jpg (577x374, 34K)

>He was the false hope candidate.

Attached: 1519853289900.png (825x631, 40K)

either's he's very naive, stupid, or has bad intentions, I vote the latter

>Their jewish genetics and unconscious mind to drive them to subvert their host nation
is this some next level theory? what if jewish genetics were created by some one? hmmmmmm

what dirt would have come out if he didnt bend the knee?
>money shit
>sex accusations
>arkancide?

some one would publish his biography to show what a pathetic loser he is

The road to hell is paved with good intentions

Attached: Pepeee.jpg (258x245, 12K)

No. It's really fucking easy to promise people loads of free stuff. Whats hard is telling people what they dont want to hear.

EG: Healthcare is expensive and top range medical care will not be affordable for all.

>runs on the platform of firebombing the establishment
>When establishment crony gets handed the nomination by said establishment he tells all his voters to support the establishment.

He was either controlled op from the word go, or a spineless wiesel.

No, but his policies besides immigration, which he opposed a decade ago, aren't awful

>aren't awful
lul

Attached: 107C2FEB-CF1A-4287-B5B1-54B1881F42F1.jpg (708x611, 507K)

I think it was your best candidate, but i like Trump the shitposter.

NO, he was on the left, never forget that all virtues are on the right and all vices on the left.

He did, when he first drank his kool aid. After he kissed the ring though, no, not at all.

This.This.This

enough to pave a road to hell.

Who's ever heard of a Jewish carpenter???

the road to hell is paved in good intentions.

Yes, all three of them are 'location'.

Doesn't really matter anymore

No...