Tokyo Ghoul:re

In this iridescent world, the colors are dying out.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/c51z2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wah wah Kafka wah wah fujoshi shits burn in hell wah wah death to your feelings I'm Ishida

What a cute couple.

"He wasn't like this when I met him..."

Time to dump the Viz Version of :re Volume 1, enjoy lads

thanks, user. these are great

You're welcome, digital volume 2 drops December 19th so I'll probably rip those and toss them up

Couple of the year right there.

>I've read this before
Is this what ishida wanted us to think when reading re with all the parallels? Ishiiiiiiiiiddddddaaaaa

Reminder that Touka is still a virgin, that was just Kaneki's neck that we saw

>neck
You what

I think his Nameless King art is after this events, look how he got rid of locked mouth and replaced it with just with tiny fangs resembling dragon, leaving the rest open to actually bite. He is now enjoying to kill. One thing is for sure, he will be even edgier than Black Reaper.

Does anybody have a clear photo of Dragon Kaneki?

>The little fucking arm sticking out so she can hold his hand

imgur.com/a/c51z2

Volume version

Looks like Ishida wasn't fucking around with the speed lines.

What's the one before shachi? I know its tsukiyama but Idu the context

Someone post the .gif

Kaneki is dead. There is no coming back from this. He'll literally be a more wanted man than Osama Bin Laden. No amount of edge is going to surpass "genocidal giant monster". No faggot ghoul org is going to be enough to hide him any more. No means will be spared in hunting him down and killing him. He'll have to be harder to kill than all the clowns put together to stand a chance at surviving. Right now in his kaiju form he's at his safest. If he assumes a human form ever again he'll be a walking target to millions aiming for his dead.

T O U K A - C H A N
O
U
K
A
-
C
H
A
N

That's the wrong .gif though.

He literally has all the strongest ghouls on his side right now, who the fuck is going to stop him even if he turns back to human? The CCG is a shit show right now, ran by a crazy meme guy with ghouls as investigators. The other half of the CCG are rebels with a CoD pro and a scarecrow leading them.

>who the fuck is going to stop him even if he turns back to human?
How about every military and paramilitary organization on the planet? Kaneki is no longer a threat to just CCG, he's a threat to all of mankind.

Arima

There's no more CCG to hunt him at this point.

He isn't a threat to mankind unless he moves off the little island known as Japan. Other countries have their own ghouls to worry about, America might have ghoul justice warriors, Russia might have ghouls as part of the government, Europe might have ghouls who explode on command, we don't know if anyone else even cares.

Tokyo is the largest city on the planet and one of, if not THE most densely ghoul populated area. Eto called Kaneki the strongest ghoul in the world.

No ccg in tokyo

Eto isn't the authority on ghouls. How does she know that? Kaneki is the Tokyo Ghoul, he isn't Ken the World Ghoul.

That was in the church when Tsukiyama teleported right in front of Kaneki and bitchslapped Nishio.

Remember after the how the ccg was desolate and looked like a joke and kaneki had every strong ghoul on his side and he himself was the strongest? Remember how it turned out? Ishida can just overturn the situation if he wants to.

>Kaneki is now a known global threat referred to as the Tokyo Ghoul
How upset would you be?

Germany was razed for ghouls, same with China. No large ghoul orgs exist in these countries any more. America has never been brought up.
Kaneki is known as the man who killed Arima Kishou, who was widely regarded as the strongest ghoul investigator, his reputation even reaches outside of Japan's borders.

I'm the other guy, but I'd die laughing.

Remember when Kaneki and his friends didn't eat and Kaneki took all the powerful fuckers with him to go roll in the trash to find some food. Remember when even weak shit Kaneki only lost because he decided to fight alone and he still almost won. Also Naki fucked a whole group of opponents himself.

I would laugh my ass off.

We've only seen the black space between panels during flashbacks, memories, or inside kens mind. Same with 144.

I don't think we're seeing kaneki

And who's going to kill him once he turns back to normal? The guy has so many RC cells now that you could pull him through a meat grinder and he still wouldn't die. Also his kagune must be even more op now.

Until I know the state of North America and United Kingdom, I don't believe Eto and Arima just pulled a suicide by robber.

>Remember when even weak shit Kaneki only lost because he decided to fight alone and he still almost won
Not even. Kaneki lost because he couldn't regen. And even then he only lost because Abara kept throwing himself at him in suicide attacks. This means that he pressured Abara Hanbei and Suzuya Juuzou at the same, both in full Arata armor despite not being able to regen and take hits. If he had granted Abara's death wish and just straight up murdered him Suzuya would've been screwed.

I think this might be Nagaraja. When you see Dragon's face his left eye is not a kakugan while almost every other eye is. Kaneki's kakugan is on his left eye, so it's very strange that it isn't now.
Could it be that Hide is trying to take the fall for him and raise him to the status of hero?

We are both saying the same thing, Kaneki lost because he couldn't regen and he dealt with two opponents with Arata armor. Hanbee had to take blows just for Juuzou to take victory. If Kaneki was eating properly, hell if he just let Hinami help, he could have won. Remember his only problem wasn't that he couldn't regen, it was also that he chose to do it alone again.

Our differ in the point I am trying to make. Even despite all his handicaps Kaneki could've won and he was very close to according to Furuta which implies that he is physically strong enough to contend with an opponent said to have physical strength in Arima's class while wearing Arata armor. He is indesputably the strongest ghoul in the world. Even when he fought Arima he was stronger. It's his aversion to killing that limited his performance.

our arguments differ*

Okay I see where we differ but my point is Kaneki can't be the strongest ghoul because we haven't see what other areas have to offer. There might be Schrödinger's ghoul out there, we just don't know. Kaneki is current the strongest ghoul seen in the story so far from our perspective though.

My wife Saiko is so cute!

This is TOKYO ghoul retard.

Can't even say he is the strongest ghoul in tokyo, what about Uta or Itori, those two haven't done shit yet.

Keep dumping please

If I start analyzing filenames, grammar, writing styles and cross referencing these with posts from threads with suspected fanbase overlap with Tokyo Ghoul I should be able to track down the remaining vancouvershitter. Or better yet, I can visit the threads he likes and fuck those up for him.

Doing god's work user.

Hope you don't burn out.

>tfw actually really looking forward to the new chapter
How do I free myself from Ishida's grasp?

man ui really got fucked hard by the story

I felt bad for him at first but now that he's partially responsible for the deaths of two children he knew well I really don't feel bad anymore

Remember how he was dead at ending of part , remember how he was dead against Arima at the prison, remember how he was almost dead with his DNA getting fucked, remember how he was dead after getting beaten by Jewzou and Abara? He is dam cockroach and probably the strongest fucker around, we still have to see what the Clowns or the OEK can do.

He just wants his waifu back.

Yeah he dissapointed me, at first after rue and cochlea i felt bad for him but then he just let furuta easily manipulate him and threw his morales that he attached so much importance to away at the drop of a hat.

Did Kaneki become the fucking Ohmu?

>that he's partially responsible for the deaths of two children

kaneki is responsible for the death of thousands of children now, even if you don't count the Oggai as humans.

It's wrong, he isn't supposed to be jelly, more like meat with scales.

>kids that volunteered
vs
>Kids that were bred to be soldiers
Also Kaneki never knew the Oggai, Ui helped train the 0 kids

He threw away shitty morals that he couldn't possible keep to save the lives of the people that choose to follow him and most importantly, to protect his wife and unborn nugget. He realized he couldn't do both successfully and stopped holding back.

If behaving like a god is a sin,
even the act of creating life would be blasphemous. Wouldn’t doing this be mocking the gods?

Wanting to be judged, I entered the prison of my own free will.
I play around with sludge in a silent room.
“So you’ve come back again,”
I was being cursed at with a timbreless voice.

That place was dazzlingly beautiful.
I was starving to death, and then
from when I was gnawing on someone’s body,
that’s right,
from that moment, it all became strange.
There definitely have must have been poison in there.
Only beautiful merely to the eye, and
shit.

I don’t want to put anything in my mouth, I don’t want to hear anything.
I don’t want to see anything,
anything at all.

Place myself on a scale, along with the things being sold off,
along with the ripped-apart bodies given away in pieces,
along with playing by peeling off scabs, don’t, don’t.*

Throw away everything you don’t need out the window.
It’s okay if you fall and die.
Until the very end, lend your ears to just the sounds fading away.

Hey, how many things did you get that you wanted?
>Ishida deleted this right after
What the fuck did he mean by this

>kids

>volunteer

how can kids make that choice faggot

I think he was talking about Ui user

What are you talkimg about? Im talking about ui.
>nugget
Also dont use chibi tier jokes fag

A lesson he should have learned in TG but hey

Because they're retarded. Totally thought pic related was gonna show up at some point

In that case, I doubt Ui gives much of a fuck, he is in the clown car known as the CCG where fucks were gone a long time ago.

:re volume 1 viz rips are on madokami.

Still waiting for someone to post the .gif

What? No, I meant using "they chose it" isn't an argument.

When i was 12 i'd fucking sign up for any surgery that would make me into a superhero.

Only on spoiler day user.

The real OTP

I mean everyone should know how dangerous ghouls are so signing up no matter how young you are is pretty dumb. However in the case with both the Oggai and the Sunlit Garden the CCG is actually in the wrong

True OTP.

And the Q's? Are they idiots too? Do they not count as human either, by the way?

V stands for Vancouver

I never said they didn't count as human user, Just that signing up to be a child soldier is different than that being your only purpose since birth. The Qs (Urie and Mutsuki in particular) are hardly even human at this point. And I don't see how the Qs are relevant to this at all since they were adults and you were arguing how children could choose

Yomo tells you that he is pregnant and you are the father, what do you do?

Happily except my newly found plot armor

Where are my Touka x Blobneki doujins.

Back to tumblr fujo

>Straight Doujins in any form
>Tokyo ghoul
pick one(1)

>those quads
someone answer to this gentleman's petition now!

and someone post the omake from vol.13 that were traduced. I didn't have time to save them earlier. Here's one tho

Is he actually gay? There's something strange about his friendship with Uta.

Reminder that Suzuya did everything wrong.

He knew Furuta was working with clowns and he still followed his orders.

Well after Hairu died, Arima died, Haise defected, Hirako quit, and just overall the ccg got fucked, he couldn't really keep himself together, you can see the deterioration in his face over the time in the manga, got really worn out.

>I mean everyone should know how dangerous ghouls are so signing up no matter how young you are is pretty dumb.

>hey guys wanna sign up to put ghoul parts in you and give you cool powers

>Oggai: yes

>Q's: yes

the Q's must be even more retarded since they weren't kids

And the zero squad kids CHOSE, along with Hirako, to betray the CCG and then to stay at a ghouls fortress.

No, he is just slightly retarded.

And almosy killed his friend for furuta, and put his squad in danger because he cant let go. A shit friend and a shit leader.

No there isn't. You're projecting.