So how hard is this going to fail?

So how hard is this going to fail?
Will it actually manage to be worse than Apocrypha?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m8rigTsp8A4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>doubting the shaft magic

/u/shitters are going to be bitching for its entire run.

Shaft being shit is usually the norm, though. There's literally no reason not to doubt them.

BUT MUH FEMALE BLANK SLATE IS BETTER THAN YOUR DUMB MALE BLANK SLATE.

>Nero
>MaleMC

Well, at least it looks better than Apo and the HF movie.

>saber with fat tits

its an improvement desu

She is though. Much cuter.

The Fate VNs are the only good thing to ever come out of fate everything else is dogshit

That is 100% true and you'd have to be gay or a woman to disagree.

U M U
M
U

t. kyoanifag

It's going to be garbage if they follow Nasu's changes in that blog post

>Nasu's changes in that blog post
Nasu never changed blogpost.

Someone didn't watch 3gatsu.

This is literally shitposting thread user.

I'm actually worried, though. We had Owari and now we're having 3-gatsu so I'm afraid that will affect the quality of the anime.

>youtube.com/watch?v=m8rigTsp8A4
???
Trailer already show us it's not low budget adaptation

It doesn't show animation from the actual show.
And no amount of budget can save a show if the staff simply doesn't have enough people and time.

Actualy expecting it to be good. When you actually think about it, the visual style of Fate/Extra fits Shinbo's not really shinbo but meguca director's style of directing.
SHAFT was a good choice.

>So how hard is this going to fail?
>Will it actually manage to be worse than Prisma, Fate/stay night and FGO?

maybe

>men who self-insert into female characters
jesus

Well, at least it looks better than Fate/stay night and Fate/Grand Order.

>type-moon
>it's only fate anime adaptations
You tried at least.

I don't like it!

After watching both zero and ubw, I was excited to see grand order only for it to be a complete letdown, but I decided to give apocrypha a chance, it was a shitshow and I dropped it right after the berserker girl dies. So fate definitely has less credit for me from now on, I will watch the first three episodes of this and if it sucks bye bye fate, you're no taking me for a fool no more.

>watching zero and UBW
>watching
>GO and Apocrypha
>expecting it to be good
your only have yourself to blame

sauce?

>not self-inserting into this self-insert

There's barely any animation in that trailer, and the grungy textures looks awful.

I like playing female characters in video games as im a guy in real life and when im playing games I want something different I dont want to be myself but in the game

To be far, no one is watching 3gatsu. The first season was awful most of the time

Fucking retarded secondary
The fate VN's are the only good thing fate has apocrypha is based on an LN thus its based on shit source material

>Will it actually manage to be worse than Apocrypha?
That's just not possible, even if they end up making Nero insufferable. At worst it should still be a story about servants and masters instead of homunculi dicking saints.

>That's just not possible
Dude what if instead of normal fourth round some dude with Tamamo ordered her to seduce MC and she feel in love with him and then became his subservant
Dude what if Rin and Rani both died
Dude what if instead of shitty Gawain battle MC has to fight his genderbent version with half dead Archer

>t.analblasted tamamofag

The source materials for Apocrypha and GO are just as bad as their adaptations. They really don't deserve any better.

>Apocrypha
>universally despised source material
>A1

>Extra
>actually has a fanbase
>Shaft

Maybe for you.

I am pretty sure that most don't like it
And I mean that literally

I wonder why people don't like Apocrypha. It's been pretty great from the start.

Take Sieg, Astolfo and the homunculus to the south pole and stay there forever.

Nero's fine just switch to FeMC

Shaft didn't do a single good anime since ef.

Anime when

/u/fags really are fucking shit. Don't you have enough of you shitty yuri anime fail horribly? I want my male self-insert and wanting anything besides your own gender means you are pathetic, insecure and hate your own gender like a bitch.

this was almost certainly made by a TM fan

Apo doesn't have any yuri and failed.
Prisma Illya has yuri, four seasons and is getting more.
Really activates your magical circuits.

Never. It would be embarrassing for the producers if people liked it more than F/SN.

They're insecure manchildren with small penises what do you expect

Well Extra is actually Nasu, so it's got that going for it.

Fate/Extra can go either way. It has the potential to be pretty good if they learned their lesson from Extella and Septem.

Cut down the Nerowank?

What about the femc is better other than pandering to your fetish?

>Extra
>actually has a fanbase

If anything that's encore's greatest flaw, since everything points to this being Extella zero, which Extra fags despise

What's wrong here? Sounds like an improvement to vanilla Extra. Throw BB in there somewhere and it'll pretty much at least be a 9/10.

Who said anything about self-inserting? Maybe you should stop projecting.

we have burned Redman so its going to okay

>Nasu learned his lesson from extella and septem
>Proceeds to make a fillerish sub game on a fucking spinoff and make ebin on filler on grand kusoge with the shit writers that he hired

It makes no sense.

Extra's source material is a lot better than Apoc's, who knows what the adaption will actually be like but at least it's not destined to be shit from the onset.

Oni spinoff when?

>Will it actually manage to be worse than Apocrypha?
I don't want to think that's possible but Fate always manages to exceed my expectations, as much as I want to like it for the concept

well, source material is not shit so as long shaft don't drop dead for overwork, it should be at least ok

No. Just shitposters, Nerohaters or Tamamofags. As an Extrafag, I'd be fine with the anime being Extella Zero

Why not make a Fate/Grand Order anime?

>It is about a guy playing the game
>we watch him blow all his money on it
>does not get his fox waifu
>becomes a criminal
>gets killed

Stop projecting. Yurifriends are mostly girls and they are not pathetic virgin basement dwellers like you.

It's one guy baka
If people would stop replying to him there's chance he will finally kill himself someday

make the MC /fgog/ and I'll fund it

post baits

Sakura is a virgin.

Kiyohime sucks

This will be the only good Fate adaptation that will ever exist.

/U/'ve already been btfo by polls that show most anons hate yurifags, nice try making it out to be one person though.

>Last Encore
please, let it end this shitty franchise

Time for 10 years of Tsukihime content!

It's gonna flop hard, because the source material is shit.

>Time for 10 years of TRANSLATION WHEN?
Yeah

I'll take it at this point.

Extra is actually good, and Nero is likeable, so unless Shaft really drops the ball, it's going to be good.

>HF
>416 millions
Oh, but source material is shit!

remember when we had fun waiting for UBW installer? Good times!

Reminder umu is for bullying

Doubt anyone here except 5-7 anons even understand what you talkin about

Because Apocrypha very quickly shits down what makes it special. The whole team thing becomes a joke because one guy is manipulating basically half his side minus one servant that one servant and her master die quite quick as well, and one guy suddenly pops in and becomes "THE main character" nobody asked for complete with asspulls and full on blind favortism from people that can miracoursly support his stupidity like Rin did for Shirou

HF isn't fate extra

>because the source material is shit.
???

my dick dry

So do I play Fate/Extra before watching or just hope the show doesn't suck

umu is not for bullying
>fetish
You don't know what that word even means you fucking underage

You should play it so you can see all of two ways the show will be better than game and over sixty ways it's worse than it

You should not play Extra because gamepaly is pure trash. Watch it on youtube.

I like Hakunon, but I think she'd be better off as a side character. Not only that, but we all know that the best pair is Hakuno and Hakunon anyways.

It would be pretty impressive if they somehow managed to make it worse that Aposhit.

Fate Stay/Night is not Fate Extra.

you wish!