1 week late edition

Other urls found in this thread:

fansscans.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>You now remember jag

>1 week late

RIP

Last page

Well, I'm hoping we're not so late this week.

By the way, we will need a new redrawer (current one left for school), so hit us up on [email protected]

Thanks for still posting, shit is still far better quality then those r e edit meme scans

We still appreciate it, thanks user.

:(

I don't mind last chapters, but still wanna more tangiable in terms of progression

Nice work, bro.

What if they're playing a prank on him, and he's the only one that shows up crossdressing?

Or, they decide to cancel the crossdressing, but nobody reaches him because he's not on Line?

Thanks for the chapter! Was starting to worry that you dropped it, but it's worth waiting for quality.

Please release faster, I really hate that "fans"scans, not only because they came from reddit or have lower overall quality. They first did TPN and Boruto because they said they "hate MS" and trying to snipe MS' project, and that's not supposed to be the case with Kaguya at all.

It's possible, but not very likely. Can't see the entire team getting involved in a prank, and it's sure to come up during practice.

Good stuff, thanks!

>edition
Fuck off.

>we will need a new redrawer
Tell your cleaner to be a real cleaner and learn how to redraw. I swear shitheads these days call themselves cleaners yet they never redraw, we need to go back to the way it was at the start where one person would do all the editing, cleaning (which includes redrawing) and typesetting.

Thanks anyways keep up the good work

The cleaner can redraw, but it takes him a long time, so that's why we want a dedicated redrawer.

Then tell him to git gud.

Thanks man, amazing work.

What would you do with Fujiwara's uniform?

I remember that he quit like a little bitch

>not reading the raws
What a bunch of plebs.

Dodged a bullet there Ishigami.

That's how they get burnt out.

It bothers me that the comma is on a new line...

5 years layer I haven't burned out.

oh ffs

Please stop using text speak here.

What's with the arrow in the top-right of the third panel?

missed something

Good to see you guys aren't dead

>584 KB

>1.57MB
Don't save PNG-8 images as PNG-24 you fucking retard.

I got you user, don't worry.

Too lewd.

>being a scumsucking phoneposter

What?

You should have just left the 卍 in there

idk what it is about fansscans but they seem to be taking on projects that don't need another translation team.

like, i'm fine with them trying to take on projects they actually do like and could use a better translation job. but so far i don't think any of their projects needed that, they're just causing unnecessary TL drama by picking things up

Nobody knew what to do with it. Big head-scratcher

So why didn't you just leave it then?

>wants to be a cute girl
Truly a champion

Only normie scum phoneposters care about filesize nowadays.
I should pad the image with 9MB of 0x0 just for you

>implying Kaguya would let somebody pull out

Kaguya's grown so much! Never thought at the start we'd see her become such a great friend to Ishigami. Think she may just have passed Hayasaka as best girl.
I'm sure people will still pretend she's awful, though.

Thanks for the chapter, although I am a bit baffled why you decided to keep doing this.

why is onodera so offended

>onodera
This is LITERALLY nisekoi, defend yourselves fags

There's no need to defend if there's no threat

How poisonous her words sound now. Add that to the fact that Aka didn't draw her eyes despite being so close.
Yep, bitch is planning something. As expected of normalfags.

Yea its obvious aka's just fishing for good material now
manga ended up getting too famous and now he's wondering what to do

Thanks.

If you see a guy with an awful reputation just sitting next to you looking disgusted, you'd probably be creeped out too. Sure, we know his reputation's probably nonsense, but she likely believes it.
Everyone but his classmate looks like that even when they're cheering, and she just seems really casual. I think the faces are just because they're strangers to Ishigami, and I doubt she'll do anything. I mean, even if she wanted to, she'd have to get the entire team involved to hide it throughout practice, and I can't see all of them being jerks.

It isn't nonsense, Ishigimai is legitimate a creep.

Meant for

Thank you for continuing to do this and not dooming us to a "fans" scans only fate.

Just read the raws.

Just suck my dick.

Stop being such a little bitch.

So far it's just a combination of him being a very good observer and not knowing when he should keep his mouth shut. He isn't a bad person.
Though to be isolated from the rest of his year, whatever he did probably was blown out of proportion by whoever got offended.

Being a creep doesn't mean you're a bad person. You explained exactly why he's a creep.

But that's wrong you fucking retard. The worst we've seen him do so far was telling Fujiwara that she changed her shampoo, and even she let that pass with a little warning because she understood he was not trying to be creepy. What's more, she was more bothered by the fact that it might have been easily noticeable.
The only creep in Kaguya so far was that perverted fuck who sent her that fucked up love letter in vol 2. It had a clear intention to unsettle her, something Ishigami's quips lack.

There is literally nothing wrong with noticing someone changed their shampoo

Yeah, Prez is going to get NTR'd by Ishigami.

You think Ishigami would like NTR?

I guess not. He hates Kaguya to begin with.

He definitely doesn't hate her at this point, but there's no chance of them seeing each other as love interests either.

>hates
Not really. Especially not for while now. His relationship with Kaguya has developed positively a lot. And it goes both ways.

Recall before that she would often outright ignore Ishigami's existence. She now considers him her precious kouhai.

That said, Ishigami's more or less ending up with Inou. If Kaguya can go from blatant dislike of him to where they are now, I think Inou warming up to him is no big feat.

Not to mention Iino already loves him, she's just not aware of that yet.

So endgame pairings:
Kag x Prez
Ishi x Miko
Haya x ??????
Subject F x ?????

Wrong.

Prez x Kag
Ishi x Fuji
Haya x Kaguya's dad
Miko x Ishi (she's the concubine)

>Haya x Kaguya's dad
I'm absolutely solid right now.

>Woow, this is kinda arousing
Welp, he's starting to get very awkward.

I enjoy her addition to the cast.

>not wanting to be the girl
What are you, gay?

Why is she the only classmate with a face? Even the vice pres who directly interact with Ishigami don't have one.

Because she's the only classmate, the rest aren't from his class. Read next time.

They're trying to make money off it. fansscans.com notice the reader.

What reader? There's no reader.

Obviously not, that's why I don't want to dress in Drag.

> Kag x Prez
>/purguy/ x Miko
Correct.

Subject F x NRTfags
Hayasaka x (not you)

It's under construction, click on the side and you'll see it.

>on the gram