Mahoutsukai no Yome

Is he human? Does he show his real face at some point?

No, he isn't human.

This is his disguise. He is not a human.

He really does look fake.

> Is he human?

No, though he has said he isn't entirely fae either.

> Does he show his real face at some point?

The skull is his face.

He's like 9 feet tall. No.

Grown man in his supposed 40s has asked a teenage girl who hasn't hit puberty that she will be his wife.

Anyone else creeped out by this?

She's in puberty but yes it is pretty creepy but it is a magical fantasy so I'm suspending my doubt a little bit.

I'm sure there's grass on the field.

A grown man

He's literally a monster/fae hybrid who has admitted himself that he doesn't really understand human culture or humans in general. Is it really that surprising that he doesn't really get how weird his proposal is? Or just doesn't care? Not saying it isn't still bad, but judging him to human standards kind of just ignores the fact that he isn't one.

Fae in general have been explicitly shown to care about humanity in a very strange way, since, as magical creatures from basically another world, they obviously can't connect with them properly.

As it is, it's not like they've even done anything so far in the manga anyway, I think the most that's happened is Chise has kissed him on the forehead or something.

What are you even doing on Sup Forums?

I think he was some sort of fey aberration. Gotta re-read the manga, monthly releases kill my memory of it.

Yes, this is his true face

He literally bought her on a slave auction, I think that is something you should be more creeped out about if you're going to moralize it.

I thought he was a shadow thing?

Look at this prude.

Isn't Islam set to be the biggest religion soon?
Should you remain so intolerant when that happens?

Next manga chapter when?

the fairy queen describes him as 'a lost branch' and others call him thorn, I imagine that's something morel like his true self, though his nature/magic style is shadow.

A wendigo mixed with Irish folklore and has eaten people.

Bony bump

He's a kind, handsome skellington wizard so it's okay.

Just started and I already love that cutie

This.

>supposed 40s
Nice bait.