Why niggas be niggas

Hey boys, I'm having a hard time convincing my mate that blacks committing negro things is because of genetics.
Is it actually because of genetics, or is there another reason why niggers kill people.

Have a banan snek

Attached: 1515603860389.jpg (600x400, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wfp.org/content/hunger-map-2014
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Social brainwashing

Blacks are socially brainwashed all over the world?
Or are you talking about my friend; because yeah I thought that too

>why niggers kill
>niggers

you answered your own question.. simple as niggers gonna nig, never relax around blacks.

Attached: 12316120_1526641260994615_4325569317406527172_n.jpg (480x640, 82K)

Yeah I told them that lmao, but I want to know why they do it

Bump

Attached: 1520021018223.gif (500x368, 2.97M)

environment, pent up aggression caused by the phenotypical over expression of the y chromosome.
nigs gotta nig--social stigma, peer pressure

Niggers are fucked where ever they go. Even Wakanda.

When in doubt, blame the jews. You'll eventually find out jews were behind it anyway.

Attached: 1492266767404.jpg (540x414, 70K)

Attached: 1500453532387.png (1317x1652, 425K)

lower IQ which leads to an unstable temperament and lack of forethought

>Is it actually because of genetics, or is there another reason why niggers kill people.
Why ask this question when you obviously have made up your mind and wouldn't be persuaded?

I'd argue that the reason - be it genetics, environment, etc. - is immaterial. Does it really matter why someone is prone to crime and violence, or just that they *are*?

Niggers nig because they're niggers. Why they're niggers doesn't matter. They're still going to nig.

So they are too male? Lmao
I mean I get that, but why do normies not accept that it's genetic? It can't all be culture because Africa has been the same for thousands of years
Yeah but why do they have low iq?

Attached: 1519805069733.jpg (720x718, 48K)

Think of it as a science experiment. You need acontrol. How do niggers act when no whites are around, how do niggers act in a country where white who never colonized them are, how do niggers treat a modernized society they are given control of? The answer is never good.

>Yeah but why do they have low iq?
Probably something to do with the environment they evolved in. You don't need to plan for the future when you have a steady supply of food all year round and it never gets so cold you might freeze to death.

Because their evolutionary environment is such that long range planning (months to years in the future) is not an evolutionary pressure, or at least not nearly as large a one as it is in Europe where winter will fuck your shit up hard. Without that evolutionary pressure you don’t get an upward pressure for IQ instead you get one for short term gains which in modern society is crime.

>my nigga! i love banana snakes

It's not based on genetics. A lot of it is based off of gansta culture. Black people are socialized by this venomous culture to speak in Ebonics, idolize rappers/ganstas, belittle education, and love violence. Basically if you don't fit this mold as a black person you are seen as the odd one out, and you will be attacked for stepping out of the order.
This.

A lot of non-white societies have this. An over compensation or "machoism". Phenotypic expression varies because of environmental factors as well as initial genetic disposition.

sorry that should have spell checked to "machismo"

Yeah I get that, but the gangster culture was still started by black "gangsters"

Genetics are only a fraction of the whole picture. You have to deal with a group of people that are taught to be niggers since day 1 of their lives. For example comparison between niggers before the 70's and now. Yes there was still crime but they were brought in a civilized world whereas now they are left to their own demise(nigging)

Attached: 1511195683001.jpg (812x883, 277K)

Not really. That's the case for American blacks, yes, but for actual African blacks, that's just the way they are. They don't care about education or culture, they just kill and act like savages because it's in their genes. The only ones that are an exception are those that grow up in civilized places, surrounded by good people to teach them not to be niggers. And as rare as it may be nowadays, good black parents also raise good black kids.

Yeah, it is based on genetics. If you have stayed in Africa long enough (or, conversly, have left Africa long enough) to have your skin colour change to its chromatic opposite, chances are, you will experience other changes within your skin to accomodate your environment.

For example - aggression - makes sense in Africa with a lot of predators, prey, food. Wintery Europe? Nope.
Then Laziness - you had food everywhere in Africa, it was literally hanging from the trees with Bananas. In Europe? Well take a look at it now, most of it is as it was - forests are empty, you'll be lucky to find a bear, every once in a while. Fish are scarce, just wolves, bears, and a whole lot of nothing. You had to work to get food.Prepare. Etc. Also, prepare for the winter.

Then intelligence - did you need intelligence to get food in Africa? No, again, you needed big muscles. So you evolved big muscles, left your brain where it was, and sent most of your eaten calories to those organs. Europe - did you need to be able to know where to find food? Yes. How to attract it? Yes. More importantly, know when winter was coming? And how to ration food accordingly? Yes, yes and yes.

Thus, Europeans (and Asians as they came out of Europe and kept going) are intelligent, disciplined, and not aggressive because aggression costs too much, is bad for group cohesion, and takes up calories that could've been sent to one's brains.

>Not really. That's the case for American blacks, yes, but for actual African blacks, that's just the way they are. They don't care about education or culture, they just kill and act like savages because it's in their genes. The only ones that are an exception are those that grow up in civilized places, surrounded by good people to teach them not to be niggers. And as rare as it may be nowadays, good black parents also raise good black kids.

Slave blacks are different to regular blacks because I think white people breeding black people, and de facto killing the slaves that couldn't make it on the plantations had a DRAMATIC effect on the American black population. DRAMATIC.

The first middle school I went to was predominately black. There was a fight everyday. It was ridiculous what kind of reasons kids would pick to fight about.
Yeah, probably one black person started it, and who do you think spread that shit to poison every other black man and woman? Who could possibly want to make such an awful culture proliferate not just among black people, but white, asian, and everyone else too?

>I'm having a hard time convincing my mate that blacks committing negro things is because of genetics.
i guess point out that no matter wherr on earth they are in any epoch of history they never have their shit together. even shaka zulu was just a bastard child turned violent warlord. niggers are garbage

this

Humans from colder climates (whites) had to be very resourceful to survive whereas those in hotter climates (blacks) they never had to learn to be.

While environment might play a role I think upbringing is the factor.

Attached: 1000-images-about-hairstyles-on-pinterest-box-braids-white-with-the-best.jpg (1280x1714, 790K)

>Food was hanging everywhere
You do know that many Africans hunt, and do their own agriculture right? As for their being food everywhere, you do know there are a great deal of people starving there too.

They are like that in africa - 65 IQ . Bred with whites in the US and Europe ups them to 85 IQ (arab level) . They cant be civilized , they will always return to the mean .

Pretty sure most of the starving Africans are in the northern desert part.

wfp.org/content/hunger-map-2014

Attached: 2012 hunger map.png (2480x1753, 1.79M)

these can't be real, isn;t an IQ of less than 60 basically being a vegetable

It is genetic. Niggers lack the walnut-sized area, nestled within the frontal cortex, called the lateral frontal pole. It’s responsible for planning and decision-making and, according to the new findings, has no equivalent in the monkey brain or niggers. They do not have any concept of any repercussions because of their behavior.

Attached: aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzA5OC83NDgvb3JpZ2luYWwvYnJhaW4tYWlyLWNhdml0eS1i (660x680, 50K)

Nice broken link.

>lateral frontal pole
Source?

High test+high estrogen=violence

Latin America is more violent than black Africa

they have smaller, less developed brains, particularly in the prefrontal cortex, which governs executive thought, among other things. one of most important parts of the brain in terms of what makes humans civilized.

one reason for this is likely the fact black babies are born several weeks earlier than every other race and also mature significantly earlier than other races. the entire reason for our lengthy incubation and development and fact babies are useless for so long is to develop the brain. early birth and early maturation means their brains do not develop nearly as long as any other race.

they are niggers because they are dumb.

Attached: blackvsWhiteSkull.gif (550x563, 252K)

please stop. you are retarded. blacks arent even strong. nordics dominate all strongest man competitions and weight lifting and tests of strength. if you want europe vs africa natural selection, you can point to longer limbs vs shorter limbs or longer torso vs shorter torsos (heat consumption vs dispersion), skin colour, and so on. blacks are stronger than whites by any metric that measures it.