why does this upset Sup Forums so much?

Attached: weeddd.jpg (318x159, 11K)

They don't like people thinking outside the box

>go to get a job
>they drug test
>go home and have a bowl

Did the same thing yesterday

it doesn't

Have to take a drug test sometime this week.
Haven't smoked in 2 weeks, and I'm an infrequent user (1 or 2 times a week)
I think I can do it bros

drink some vinegar

Many Jews have alcohol interests, Sup Forums has a lot of them watching.

Because a lot of us have seen it ruin lives and it lowers testosterone and consequently lowers fertility. Have a family.

get a construction job. smoke on lunch breaks with the rest of them.

THC is stored in fat so if you're a fatass you're fucked. If you're skinny you can get away with doing DNP to burn as much as possible.

Protip: Non-smokers don't want to smell your DUDE WEED smoke all day. I wouldn't give a single shit if it weren't for druggies being so inconsiderate.

Because it might finally cure them of there autism but they're to afraid of being 'normies'(cured).

Nobody cares if they aren't purity spiraling autists, it's the only thing that keeps from having to take opiates for pain and bipolar medications.

It turned my political ideology into a meme.

Get a sober friends piss.

just buy an at home test strip for THC, they sell them at CVS and Walgreens

Pic related upsets me.
Pot culture is nigger shit

Attached: stoner-boy.jpg (757x412, 390K)

they also sell something called quick fix
its synthetic piss
they sell it at most smoke shops

Flower has a really weird high for me. I enjoy it in the moment but I lose a lot of function and all perception of time when smoking it. I'll smoke a blunt with friends but I don't really like it.

Distillate carts, however, are the true patrician way to consume cannabis. They have an energetic head high with far less inebriation. They're expensive as hell in illegal states but you can save a lot of money by buying distillate on the dark net and putting them in empty ccell carts.

This is me

It doesn’t lower T actually. That’s why bodybuilders will sometimes smoke weed but never drink

should be 100% legal and heavily taxated

Unironically, the people here shouldnt smoke.
Weed definitly does bring forth paranoid derealization or deperaonilization disorders in some people when actively used. I know people who smoke every day and have for the past 10 years without any problems or personality changes, while others smoke everyday for a year and become a paranoid weirdo who can't function in daily life.
In moderation, it can definitly be used as a tool for self reflection and personal growth

Because the 2015-2016 saw the reddit refugees and boomers flood this board and destroy the previous culture here.
Isn't that ironic.
I still remember back in the day when people on Sup Forums would have a weed general and the vast majority of the posts would be guys discussing the positives that it brought to their lives. We even had cops post stories about how they would arrest dealers, take them to rich neighbourhoods and tell them to stay safe.

>wake up
>smoke weed
>go to work
>come home
>smoke weed

>get paid
>buy weed

What kind of test? Saliva test is a joke, you can pass it while having smoked just before lmao. Piss tests are more reliable, though considering your use you will be fine. If it's a hair test you're fucked.

Worst comes to worst you can just drink a shitload of water and force a retest

Bc they are joyless masochistic "muh kids" cucks.

weed is for niggers. have some self respect

I'm talking about abuse. I'm totally fine with CBD oil as a therapy or remedy, but smoking dope to get high all of the time is degenerate. I used to do it and I regret it tbqh. It definitely has its uses, but people usually misuse it.

it lowers T, i promise

We have places like Planned Parenthood sacrificing unborn children to Moloch and this is the best the conservative movement has to offer in terms of concerning topics?

Nothing should be heavily taxed.

so does being sedentary, big whoop

Post a study to prove it then. There are tons showing the effect of alcohol

Where do you work? Every retail/service job near me tests

Also, forgot to include my anecdotal evidence: back when I used to smoke a lot of weed I asked for a testosterone panel when I got my blood tested. It came out at 938ng/dL, the very high end of the range.

Fentanyl did nothing wrong.

It doesn’t

and what happens when people smoke too much pot, genius? They sit down and can't move. It's horrible. it needs to remain outlawed....

>ahaahaha niggers
>i've been posting here for a full year
>i'm a total polack hahaha
The cancer has killed this board.

You're under the assumption that those who use weed in that way wouldn't just become alchys, opiate heads, etc.

/ptg/ leaks everywhere

this, but /nupol/ posters claim it's "degenerate".
it's easy to spot who to utterly ignore these days.

i love the "weed makes you lefty" shit... if anything weed has made SWIM even more of a right-wing cunt who drops devastating truthnukes if people share a spliff with SWIM (u make BIG mixtape, humboy).

get your own, bitch

Attached: 97e.jpg (625x564, 45K)

Again, it's boomers and Underage fags.
I personally like the "weed is for niggers" one, mainly because they have no clue how retarded that sounds to someone who's been involved with black weed culture. Black people very much picked up after white people began perfecting the first decent hybrid strains.
Cannabis today could be used a symbol of the white man harnessing the true power of nature, or just the Dutchman's ability to get really good at botany.

yeah like how we used it to make sails, ropes, clothes and the greatest (h)empire ever seen.

"hurrr oh that's just hemp"... yeah because back then no-one knew about the psychoactive strains and no-one ever tried to smoke it.
lmao.

queen vic took a ganj tincture for period pains ffs, this modern ban on weed would look beyond insane to our ancestors.

got to protect the petrodollar, can't have hemp plastics making car panels even though it's stronger than steel, that would be far too cheap and practical.
i am a fucker. buy oil and shit.

like you say, this place/internet has been ruined by the flood of boomers/underage niggers spouting their marxist university professor drivel.
the internet is done.

thanks faceshit and smartphones, wow so cool i luv teh future

Attached: 1491406619083.jpg (1682x2990, 736K)

not to mention hemp ethanol to power the cars. an acre of the stuff can make a shitload.
but we should be on hydrogen/water or some shit by now anyway.

but let's just stay with oil and pretend it's a finite resource even though it's actually INfinite because it's a living organism that replenishes itself but nooo can't have that little secret becoming known.

fuckers

Attached: 123098asdf.gif (475x475, 1015K)

Hemp plastics and bio-flues are pretty retarded, but that's from the perspective of someone who used to experiment with home made fuels, there's simply better solutions for both.
Hemp for paper makes a lot more sense and would allow us to replace those fucking dumb coniferous plantations with some actual deciduous trees.
Hemp for coke (shit used for making steel, not the drug for any fag ready to scream) also makes sense.

Because Sup Forums consist of mostly of perma virgins larping as nazis but they like to call it being "against degeneracy" haha

That's one of the main reasons it was outlawed in the US.

Niggers arent people

I bet you're in new york

yeah which is why i say we should be on hydrogen/water or someshit.

hemp ethanol only if we want to remain with inefficient fuels because it's the same sort of crap as burning petrol.

but i have to disagree with you about hemp plastic if car panels can actually be made that are 10x stronger thAn steel. unless i have been lied to. it seems a cool idea

Attached: 00179165.0003.gif (150x90, 79K)