Characters who know what's up

Characters who know what's up.

He really was the most genius.

But the story proved him to be wrong. He ended up with the British slut

I like it how every time a character can't stand people by the end of the show they are surrounded by the dumb friends they used to shun.

Proof that everyone who whines about "3D women" being shit is just sour grapes and would jump on one in a heartbeat if she went out of her way to flirt and try to get with him.

It's more likely that they'll sabotage themselves so they can keep wallowing in self-pity.

This.

Kind of like Hachiman in Yahari.

But he didn't just jump on. She hounded the fuck out of him and he constantly slammed the door in her face. She even flew in from the UK just to storm into his room on Valentine's Day, and he hid in the bathroom all day long until she left. He was a hero.

More like I've realized I have 0 chance with women and I've grown more comfortable with virtual characters, to the point where I have no interrest in relationships with 3D.
Sure, if someone threw themselves at me I'd maybe succumb to my desires, but I'm sure any relationship with me wouldn't get very far or last very long, so it's easier just to say
>3DPD stay away
And leave it at that

I don't want to be with a woman who has standards low enough to accept me

Women are bitches who are prejudiced towards otaku guys, it's best to avoid them even if they come onto you.

I don't like women and even I can see that this is delusional.

Improve yourself then?
I know that this kind of talk is frowned upon by Sup Forums, but self improvement goes a long way.

Oi-chan is my wife!

I LOVE HER!

I'm quite happy with unneventful mediocriy though

God damn it. Why is this place filled with so many losers?
What happened to the people who just happened to like 2D more than 3D?
Instead we have all these idiots who only chose 2D because they can't get 3D.
What the fuck happened to Sup Forums?

Always cuts so deep.

>Crawling in this thread, these wounds they will not heal!

ITT: Edgefest 2017

It became hip to like anime and japanese culture.

Quit playing games with my heart

Don't worry there are plenty of them still
Though in my case I can't say if it's because I like 2D more or if it's because I masturbated so much to perfect 2D that my brain is fucked up and doesn't feel any attraction towards 3DPD

>Hachiman in Yahari.
You mean the guy who has 3 girls who like him and he does fucking nothing?

WOW WHY ARE YOU GUYS NOT NORMAL LIKE ME WTF

I want to watch this because this guy is cute ?
Is it worth it ?

Watch it yourself and find out

If I recall he doesn't show up for a while. Try it and see if you like it. I watched it with Sup Forums so it was fun to rage with everybody but I wouldn't be able to do it alone now.

It's the best slice of life I've ever seen. Characters are really likable, especially Ryuunosuke(posted character), who's the blunt intellectual hikikomori type.

Thanks.

That is good to know. It is nice know that this place has not completely gone to the dogs.

>"I can't stand women."
>is a women
???

Did you just assume his gender?

>Don't try to understand women. Women understand women and they hate each other

>I can't stand women don't @ me :tomato:

>character "can't stand women"
>stands women
every fucking time

That made me laugh somehow, nice that you have morals, user

>looks at the camera
What did he mean by this?

Shut up riajuu.

It's not impossible to find someone to be miserable together.

Will we ever get a character as based as him ever again?