Humans will be on Mars by 2024

This time its not a meme

Attached: MARS2024.jpg (1600x956, 491K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spacex.com/mars
community.mars-one.com/last_activity/ALL/18/82/ALL/ALL/5/3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How many people, do they realize they're not coming back, does this included women and if yes, will there be bitch drama? Because if there's bitch drama, people will end up killing each other within a few years. Will it be televised? Plz respond.

We need to think about the social programs first though. Can't have starving people all over the place.

>included
Include, fuck's sake.

Soccer mom pls go. For real though, are you Q? Because that's a spot-on prediction of the kind of arguments we'd have to listen to the moment it'd get announced officially.

:D SOCIAL PROGRAMS WILL SAVE US FROM STARVING
HHAHAHAH HIH I OK KOMI

next thread for serious discussion regarding Mars & the future of Europeans will be this Friday at 10pm GMT

PREVIOUS THREAD

Attached: Marsc3.jpg (398x517, 34K)

>no sauce
i hope another potato famine happens

How do they plan on getting passed the firmament? Oh, I mean the Van Allen Belts

spacex.com/mars

there you go cletus

Attached: Earth is round flat earthers BTFO.png (933x479, 582K)

>This time its not a meme

Better not be, potato.

yuno those things we have, called spacecraft... yeah, them.

Attached: errrrlol.gif (200x150, 1.39M)

>still has no specific plans on how he intends to colonize an uninhabitable planet

This is an absolute waste of BILLIONS of dollars that could go to better use solving problems on earth. It is not a good idea and will be the start of the extinction of humanity. There is a virus on mars that is dormant because the planet is cold. This virus destroyed all life that was originally there and will do so again once it starts to heat up. The virus will find it's way to earth via fossil samples that will be sent back and our planet will suffer the same fate.

is the mars movie set going to be in utah or nevada?

good joke

>blah blah hhnnngg phphphphphphp
i expect nothing more from memeflags 2bh

Attached: nige.jpg (98x141, 6K)

>On September 29th, 2017, SpaceX CEO and Lead Designer Elon Musk presented an updated vehicle design for what’s currently being referred to as BFR.
I like how he doesn't even bother to define the initialism. You just know they refer to it internally as "big fucking rocket."

Good, finally.
Let's fucking go.

Attached: elon-musk-portrait-e1399572239766-1100x520.jpg (1100x520, 61K)

Why the fuck would we send people there when we could instead build spaceports and moonbases for asteroid mining.

Attached: TRUMP MOON AWESOME.png (1079x769, 462K)

big FALCON* rocket :^)

We would've been there 50 years ago if humans werent so fucking stupid and divided.

No shortage of people who will take the one way trip
community.mars-one.com/last_activity/ALL/18/82/ALL/ALL/5/3

how u know there is virus in mars

...He said with a memeflag

Hello son.... we meet again.

Why don't we send "SOME SPECIFIC" wealthy families there instead?

He doesn't

ffs this was meant for

I unironically believe Trump is going to unlock the mysteries of space and unchain the technologies that will free us. He said it and he doesn’t lie. Also, something something about his uncle and Tesla.

Humans will not set foot on another planet in this century. Get over it.

I hope so. I’m getting my I will have a PhD by that time, so maybe my wife and I will make the trip.
As long as they know send whites

>1143
WHY.jpg

Hope they filter our the SJWs.

He seen Ghosts of Mars

Why would you want to go? You might initially enjoy the adventure but your wife is going to hate being away from the comforts of Earth and bitch at you all the time.

So we can start the white race again, since you assholes blew it up

Not with that fucking attitude we won't.

Enjoy your fake trip to fake space faggots!

Don't look at me
I dindu nuffin

It would be more expensive to fake a trip to Mars than to just do a real one

Social programs? Yeah - if you're a lazy piece of shit I'm gonna socially throw you out the airlock.

>Mars?

Why. We cant ever live on it. Its core isint active like Earths and has very little magnetic field protecting the planet from radiation.

You would get cancer within a few years of being on Mars.

Fake news.
We are descended from Martians

how many young men sit in shitty apartments working shitty jobs?
going to Mars and managing robots 12 hours a day would actually have some meaning at least

Attached: 1504550386963.png (780x818, 463K)

Did the Jews kill the planet?

Just live underground or in contained structures. Easy.

Exactly. Would you rather have been a cabin boy on the mayflower whose name echoes across time as your namesake recall your journey to the New World as a point of pride, or would you rather have been the lowly peasant boy on a farm somewhere - dying 100 feet from where he was born and never knowing a different sunrise than his first?

Call me Quaid, because I wanna get my ass to Mars.

Any society will have to start out of fascist military-like order. Do your part, get rewarded. Be a lazy nigger, die outside the airlock.

Name the cabin boy plz.

Attached: 9a6.jpg (398x500, 94K)

>born too late to explore the earth
>born too early to travel outside of our solar system (manned flight)
>born in time to kill demons on mars

Attached: Unknown.jpg (232x217, 10K)

I'm with you, man! 100%.

I'd rather die at 50 on another world than live until I'm 100 on earth

But user, how will you shitpost? The lag would make it impossible. MarsChan won't be nearly as active.

I'd volunteer not much here for me anyway.

Attached: 2310005344.jpg (800x727, 111K)

The lag from Earth to Mars is our next opportunity at having a culture that does not blend into an unintelligible mess. Distance will create new cultures as it did in the past.

You can still shitpost, it would just take 10 minutes for your post to show up.

The future is on the stars, the planet earth will not last forever. it's a duty, just like explore the oceans, and it's our euro people duty to do it once again

A shame we havent fixed our nigger problem yet, they'll get to come with.

what makes you think they're not going to take our fucked (((culture))) with them and just be worse over there?

Attached: Unknown-1.jpg (241x209, 11K)

That would totally ruin the experience in my opinion

What would low gravity basketball look like?

I'll go. 35, single, no kids, dead end wagecuck. Put me on the test flight.

Of course it will be at first, and there's no reason for it to not be a super jewed California II, but that all depends on who's going.

The danger of the mission itself could prevent cucks from going. Of course there will be "brave" women that will 100% be the first to step on Martian soil. Don't even get that twisted. They will make damn sure it's a woman and a brown one if they can help it.

I'm not being negative in this response just pointing out there is no eternal glory to be had from this.
Yet would be one of the 1st in line jumping up and down yelling take me.
Why because I'm getting really bored with the way shit is going down here on Earth.

Attached: Angry_Cat.jpg (1600x1200, 410K)

Forget that, imagine breasts never effected by earth's gravity.

>believing the liars that control you can penetrate the dome
lol

maybe faking it is the only option?

What is solar radiation? What is we will never colonize space? What is we are stuck on this miserable rock?

>Humans will be on Mars by 2024
The first human on mars will be a bisexual trans black man, for a statement on "progress".

I'm 35, married, no kids and I'll still fucking go. I'd suck a black jew dick just to die in red sand.

So which government will fund it? The bankrupt American one or the commie Chinese one.

Don’t say Elon Musk, please don’t. It makes you a retard.

Attached: E4490180-4DEF-48BE-A757-C5CA55BA960B.jpg (800x533, 82K)

You're such a pussy faggot. Solar radiation is not insurmountable.

Elon Musk and the US government. Does it make you sad to be irrelevant?

>What is solar radiation?

Can be overcome both through water shielding and even more so active magnetic shielding

Attached: 29F780C0-84FB-41D9-8691-E7064FC3C526.jpg (864x648, 716K)

India. They've had their eyes on the Valles Marineris for a while now. Going to turn it into the Hyper Ganges.

Attached: VallesMarinerisUSoverlay.jpg (671x433, 141K)

Yeah lol who the hell would want to live on a perfectly good planet when there's a dead rock out there to live out a meaningless and miserable existence on

false. humans have been on mars since the 1990's

Obviously this thread is referring to what's made public, not the SSP.

Someone tell him that everything turns to dust outside earths magnetic protection. Everything.

Okay Mexico, how is that space program coming along?

Attached: 451.jpg (228x344, 59K)

>Elon Musk and the US government.
>Elon Musk

This makes you a retard and I am not kidding. A Mars mission cost is 1 percent launched and 99 percent in flight hardware, Mars surface hardware, devdopmemt and mission ops. The last estimates range from 150bn to about 800bn for a minimal Mars program.

Attached: 2D7167C5-B479-452C-A9CA-4EF2894C8E6E.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

I'm sure they're going to send some shitskins in the name of diversity
Just make it white once you're there
Shouldn't be too hard

Nigger, people move to Nevada and Arizona from places with perfectly good climates. Or hell, some of them even live in frozen tundra. Habitability isn't as important as you think.

speaking of "exploring the oceans" exactly how much of that have we done? how about this planent? weve barley scratched the surface, we know nothing about the depths of the oceans.

I understand that you're scared. It's ok. The future is going to happen without you though.

>MarsChan won't be nearly as active.
Good. That means better quality shit posting and higher relevance and influence to my life.

Who gives a shit about the oceans? You're still going to be beholden to some government and some kind of international law. The stars are freedom nigger.

How about oxygen, liquid water and temperatures that don't drop to −153 °C / −243 °F ?

How many people moving to the new world during the age of exploration expected to go back? How many people departing on the Oregon Trail expected to go back? How many immigrants coming to America in the late 1800s expected to go back. Human history is full of people leaving their home forever to colonize new lands. A lot of them died. The ones that didn't ended up being the people we look back on as founders of cities. If you have nothing going for your life, why not roll the dice on being a footnote in martian history over a pointless death here?

just how retarded are you? go buy some more meme coins nit wit.

It'll probably be so intimate you'll know who's shitposting just by their typing style.

Mars Needs Memes

Shame the earth is flat

That image really shows the mars fantasy for all its worth. Tourists and their RVs. I'd like to see that image a couple hours later when they realize they are now trapped there with none of the comforts of home.

If we can get there in the volume OPs pic portrays, we can most certainly make return trips.

>literally no rebuttal other than butthurt feelings

That's what I fucking thought bitch.

You’re welcome faggots

I am a bit older than you kid. I have followed Mars mission planning and private spaceflight companies since the 1980s. Not to mention I have two master degrees in engineering and physics.

Trust me, humans will not land on Mars in 2024. America is lucky if it has a reliable space shuttle replacement to get to the ISS by then.

Attached: BB581640-1D54-465A-9098-5A533E8799B3.jpg (1536x1536, 706K)

>You’re welcome faggots

Thanks Elon.

t. African who looked at oceans and never dreamed of a sail.