What Americans think about EU or Europe genarally?

Attached: map_default.gif (500x470, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=sweden's contributions to the world
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

folks i hope

Who cares?

Like watching your father succumb to his drinking problem

You?

America is in a worse state in terms of demographic and civilisation collapse. West Europe is 30 years behind USA in that regard.

Wannabe Roman Empire

Fake and gay

i dont think about them at all

Your nation will die within 50 years

They are getting fucked and cucked by the same people trying to do it to the United States of shit.

Attached: Let Russia Have England.jpg (634x622, 130K)

They think Europe is a country

I think the EU is no different than the Soviet Union.

US Nonhispanic Whites
63.7% of the total U.S. population, 2010

Sweden white population
9.85 million people

Around 1,921,000 (20.1%) inhabitants of Sweden were of a foreign background in 2012

North east Europe is nice. Western and South Western countries seem lazy and careless

you might as well ask for an amerimutt meme.
Get some thick

not at all

together we stand!

Attached: 122143142.jpg (820x457, 100K)

>2010

I think europeans are obsessed with Americans

In 2011, for the first time in U.S. history, non-Hispanic whites accounted for under half of the births in the country, with 49.6% of total births.Over 50% of children under age one are minorities. At 198.0 million in 2016, non-Hispanic white Americans comprise 61.3% of the total U.S. population.

Germany, the UK, Sweden and France have contributed so much to the world. The rest of Europe is of little to no value. For example, look at the balkans. They have nigger tier iq's and some Slavic countries are even poorer than African ones.

i want to believe that Americans consider us an allies. I think any Western Nation like Canada New Zealand, Australia and Europe are naturally allies. I mean guys these states are mostly white states and the only ones in the in the world. We should be friendly among us

You would. You god damn military moochers

yes but in geopolitic terms are valiablue allies. And to be honest its not that bad.

What did Sweden contribute?
Also you don't think Spain and Italy have?

Europe good, EU bad

spoken like a true mutt

Attached: 1520785438932.png (562x506, 310K)

we contributing stop saying bullshit

lmgtfy.com/?q=sweden's contributions to the world

I was trying to say that white/European supremacy is retarded because Slavs completely disprove it.

It’s a shithole

Attached: 05FFEDA3-85E1-4D0D-95E6-85FE6FA5064E.jpg (666x1024, 143K)

>
Yes slavs are not the best neighbors :P

only on the interwebs though.

>Failed to stop the Jews
>Sent them to America
thanks faggots, look where we all are now

jews started from England. You let them have the power like we

Oh I also forgot to add Greece and Italy to the list of countries that one should admire

cowards

You guys have kinda ruined yourselves. You didn't learn that importing niggers are a bad idea from us? We're considered one of the fattest, unhealthiest, (((diverse))), percieved facist police force, because of niggers. And what do you guys do? LET'S IMPORT THEM! We won't end up like the U.S! Now look at them, they'll be worse off than we are in 50 years. In 50 years, it won't be Europe anymore, but an extension of the African continent. Unfortunately, we'll be an extension of central america.

yes because culturar marxism is destroying us, They want to destroy every Western-White nation look what happens also in Canada and Autralia