(DUNDUN DUN DUNDUN)

> VINSOMKE ICHIJI IS

(DUNDUN DUNDUN)

VINSMOKE ICHIJI: "RED VENGEANCE!"
>Rated R (for red)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JTIPQdlLKTA&t=
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Epic image editing skills. As expected of an Ichijifag.

Never underestimate an user's pro skills with mspaint.

Ichiji? Ichigo x jinbei?

Is katakuri like zorro to big mom? First mate?

The fuck is mont d or doing? He didnt sent one good pirate atleast to destroy germa

Vinsmokes are jobbers.I wouldn't have sent anyone worthwhile either.

Yes, Katakuri is the Zoro and Smoothie is the Sanji.

NOTHING HAPPENS: THE CHAPTER

The first mate is Streusen, dumbass. Oda told you less than 15 chapters ago.

I need an update to the Chad Katakuri image now that we know he's never laid on his back in his life

fuck off Smoothie, do it yourself

I don't have any copy of the chad katakuri image or i would

dog, considering vinsmokes' performance at the tea party he was making the right call

NIGGEROOOOOOOO

You can't hide from me, foolish panda!

>Katakuri doesn't like when other people try and hype him up

I thought that was really interesting

I can't even remember what happened to the Vinsmokes except they got btfo, how did they get back to their city/ship.

Glad to see bege back again, i figured he would've just bailed after the castle but now i'm hype for more Caesar .

Katakuri is legitimately one of the best new characters introduced.

very impressive, they defeated a bunch of fodder

if smoothie was there they would have got REKD, i mean SMOOTHIED

Katakuri is a Gary Stu.

And that would've been your downfall. Watch Mont'D'or'' in the next couple of chapters.

youtube.com/watch?v=JTIPQdlLKTA&t=

He's just embarassed.

And basically confirmed to be the strongest in the big mom pirates.

Like another user pointed out, he's the most motherly character in the Big Mom arc. And he's a tall, muscular guy who dresses like an edgelord. It's a great contrast.

>readms.net

Meant for

Nice buzzword, buddy.

COULD ROGER BE ALIVE?

Germa beat a lot of fodder. So what? Their fodder game is the strongest. We already knew that. Let's see them take on some high bounties.

It feels more like a setup for "i have never been challenged in my life" then luffy does something and he loses his confidence. Which would provide a decent symmetry to Luffy's mental state atm

makes sense why Smoothie is shit

>never laid down
KATAKURI CONFIRMED VIRGIN

NEVER LAID ON HIS BACK
SPEND LIFE ON HIS KNEES
ODA IS A HACK
SANAFAGS A DISEASE

His virginity is why he's so strong.

man, i love the vinsmoke children so much.
excluding sanji

Meaning he's never the one that gets laid down and fucked.

He's the one doing the fucking.

>Ichiji BTFO'd everyone
Just as I predicted.

This, in anime and mango being a siscon makes you the strongest character of the universe by default.

Will he take big Mom's place and title?

Doubt it, his filial piety game is strong.

>Katakuri is Big Mom's second son
>he lived all his life in the New World
>Big Mom put him on the battlefield since he was a kid
>over 1 billion bounty
>he spent around 30 years fighting while being undefeated and even never once getting knocked on the ground
Either Katakuri is really just that strong or he is just good at choosing opponents

It's not that unrealistic, Zoro never lost either technically. But that doesn't mean he didn't present his ass to Kuma. Moreover Katakuri had Big Mom.
Pretty sure it's just Brulée hyping him anyways.

That sounded kinda dumb. Considering that he is weaker than Big Mom and thus the other Yonkos.

He lost to Mihawk

Yeah where the hell is Smoothie ?

Smoothie
Oven
Daifuku
Compote

All MIA while fodder is getting fodderized.

COULD YOU BE RETARDED?

>luffy finally goes gear fourth
Why the fuck did that take so long?

9/10

Cause of the side effects, Spee D. Reader.

Because he didn't want to use an ability that puts a huge strain on both his body and stamina levels when he's got a further 10 hours to survive, whilst also distracting Katakuri. The only reason he used it this chapter was due to Katakuri capturing him in his mochi and Gear 4 being his last resort.

>have to stall 10 hours
>go in a state where you'll be fucked after ten minutes

I know, that's the moment where he said "from this point on, I'll never lose" and he kept his word. That's what I meant.

MUH HAKI
MUH AWAKENING

The opposite of Perospero - The Minister of Fruits is called a Monster and resembles Big Mom the closest and she actually got featured in the Volume Cover yet hasn't done a single thing in this arc.

Oda clearly lost his touch. The larger the cast, the messier Oda's writing.

Didn't he lose in water 7?

No, what the fuck are you talking about? He wrecked Kaku's shit.
Since his loss to Mihawk, Zoro never lost a single fight.

Katakuri moved faster than Luffy's punch so how come Oda doesn't keep Katakuri's speed consistent?

Zoro lost to Yeti Cool Brothers, speedreader.

You Zorofags sure love removing your memories of Yeti Cool Brothers.

He got thrown in a chimney by Lucci
Also he lost to Enel

He lost to Enel too

so it's confirmed this chapter that big mom doesn't have the ability to animate tidal waves. it was also confirmed that katakuri has awakened his fruit.
are the germa going after the strawhats? and what happened to those sea cucumbers?

Bird Cage >>>>>>>>>>> Zoro

he lost to cage, to snow, to chimney

>can see the future
>probably started moving to grab Luffy's hand before he even started punching

surviving an assassination seems like a win to me

holy shit i love bege's ship. fuck you franky for giving the sunny a shit design

>Bird Cage>>>>> any character
It's the coldsteel of abilities

didn't he lost to kuma?

Dogtooth will be defeated by Luffy throwing a mega attack at Brûlée. He will absorb the attack and be one shotted like all One Piece jobbers.

So after Doffy pulled awakening out of his ass every major villain is going to have it now. Great writing.

They are better than everyone besides Jinbei and Luffy.

Wait, I just thought of something.
Katakuri isn't the kind of guy who goes around telling stories about his birth and the only other brother present at the event was Perospero, who also has no interest in spreading said story.
Wouldn't this mean that Big Mom herself is the one who told the story of Katakuri's birth to the other children?
And the reason Katakuri doesn't like being praised is because the first thing his brothers and sisters learn about him(probably even before knowing him directly) is the "legend" of his birth and how strong he is.

You can fuck standing you know.

Awakening has existed for years.

Zoro has never lost a single 1v1 sword duel since losing to Mihawk. Well even then those apes on Mihawk island probably defeated him for a while so...yeah Zoro's >muh undefeated mantra doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

>new chapter
>still not in wano yet
Fuck you Oda you hack,noone likes this shitty arc.

Zoro lost against Kizaru hard and was about to be killed by Kizaru

Awakening is the new Haki. Deal with it. Oda was in a box and had no other way out.

Well every major villian will be Yonko or Admiral tier now so whats the problem?

>Jobbed against the commanders in second
>Fodderize an army of 10000 homies and knights

Why is Oda going full DBZ with the power levels? Why does every characters that don't get a special spotlight have to turn into complete fodder?

Why does Big Mom even bother to maintain an army when one enemy commander could just crush it by looking at it?

Reading around at the speed of sound

Awakening first mentioned during Impel Down in reference to the Jailor Beasts who resembled Chopper's Monster Point, meaning Awakening has existed since Enies Lobby.
Humble yourself.

You know that the 10000 soldiers thing was a lie made by Niji right?

Because Oda is a hack.

Ben Beckmann beat up all of Higuma's bandits whiteout even trying in chapter 1, Mihawk took out 50 ships and killed 5000 people with a sword during East Blue, Zoro took out all of Arlong's unnamed Fishman henchmen off-screen while injured, this is nothing new, Oda isn't doing anything differently from how the series has always been.

Nope it was referenced earlier when Brulee gathered 10000 homies in the mirror world.

germa had the clone soldiers this time

>FT over
>FTfags have been listening to how One Piece is superior for years
>Catch up to OP as fast as humanly possible, barely reading
>Come to Sup Forums
>Complain about absolutely everything

Poor guy is missing out.

Those aren't good examples. Zoro took down only a handful of enemies and the two others where new world legends fighting weak blue fodder.

New world pirates, speedreader

Seems like everyone is heading to Cacao Island. Brulee will go there first because mirrors. Sanji will see her and will find out about Katakuri vs Luffy and forces Brulee to take him there. Luffy and Sanji will then fight Katakuri together and win. Fags that keep complaining about an asspull and muh powerlevels will get btfo this way.

crocodile was able to do that since alabasta

Croc wasn't doing awakening, everything was already sand.

Crocodile's bounty was almost 3 times Luffy's so Luffy should have no problem against the virgin siscon.

Fuck off Luffyfag.

Sanji broke his leg against Vergo yet you think jobbing trash like Sanji could do anything against Katakuri.

>comparing EB fodder to soldiers for a Yonko
>compariong Beckmann and Mihawk to the Germa
>being a complete retard
Stop posting anytime.

>ingesting this much Oda cum
How does it feel being such a retarded faggot that sucks up every single piece of shit Oda throws at him without ever questioning it or looking at it objectively?And you seems to be the only one mentioning Fairy Tail,you seem to be projecting.