If you don't own a gun then you're a peasant, and a slave

If you don't own a gun then you're a peasant, and a slave.

Attached: 1489894280399.png (688x369, 32K)

Attached: amerimutt.png (276x183, 9K)

>buying into gun nut propaganda

The second amendment is NRA revisionism. There’s no need to own a gun unless you live in a shitty neighborhood.

This. My wife and I decided to get rid of my grandfather's gun collection that he passed onto us. We have never felt safer.

peasant do own guns you retarded goblin

I own a knife, so that's only half true.

Attached: 1520595670202m.jpg (1024x617, 66K)

What if you lived in a neighborhood that had things that you couldn't understand.

Attached: whatisthis.jpg (1008x2264, 399K)

Attached: 1520729098028m.jpg (1024x1002, 105K)

How to buy gun? I live in Indiana

That is correct. Please carry on.

You and your wife's son probably made some good money on that gun collection I bet.

Attached: 1520289267617m.jpg (819x1024, 97K)

t. Ahmed

das rite commieboi

Attached: 1519933844712.jpg (657x657, 60K)

Whiter than you, Abdul

Still whiter then you

lol I prefer to buy gifts to my family than a gun has more than 1000€ and 10K€ of ammunition per year, not to mention the lead pollution of the land of your house.
Being European means being responsible for your family and environment.

Exactly why you're being replaced. Nice guys finish last, boy

Your rifle is only a tool. It is a hard heart that kills.
Basically, you could own a whole arsennal and be as sheepish as a typical cucked Swede.

If you don't own ideas then you're a peasant, and a slave.

Is being responsible for your family and the environment flooding your country with invaders?

That's adorable you little Kebab.

What gun do you recommend though buddy?

I’m on my third large gun safe. Does that make me at least a baron?

I own ops pic related.

This bait is of highest quality.

Old surplus battle rifles if you're on a budget, AR if you're in a free state and have some cash, M1A if you're in a commie bloc... and also have some cash

Handguns are a crap shoot. Can't go wrong with a glock or beretta they're all fine and get the job done, again, depending on your budget. 9mm is good enough, 45 is fine, 10mm is overkill... you can go for a revolver but I'd recommend getting with the times

Wait. That looks like a m4. Never mind. I own an ar15.

M1A can be substituted for a Mini 14 if that's more your style. If you're a big guy who can wield a 308 then go for it

Kalashnikov rifles

Attached: iseeyou.jpg (252x291, 29K)

THREE SAFES!
I'm still working on my first.

>tfw the race war will be won by autistic anime watching natsoc role players

Attached: 1456686409278.png (1506x1600, 642K)

It may not be impressive, but it's mine.

Attached: 6345401_01_ares_scr_rifle_640.jpg (640x480, 50K)

Henry Rollins thinks women should be unarmed against rapists.
Henry Rollins is Pro-Rape.

fucking pogo stick track?

I'm ready to employ full cartel tactics on our enemies, that's how fed up I am. Only if I'm in an organized militia though... don't put me on the list :(

>no 30 round magazine
Lame

I used to think he was a pretty cool guy way back when but he is an ass like the rest of the actors and musicians that came out against Trump and freedom. Good to know thy enemy.

Since I have bought my first gun, I feel a strong sense of relief. Not depending on the state for protection. Hard to explain, but it feels good.

Attached: happy_pepe.jpg (400x400, 33K)

ZOG would shut that down so quick, we have to use nigger tactics

>tfw cross eye dominant
should I just learn how to shoot lefty?

Don't let anyone make you feel weak for owning a gun, many of us just don't see any sense in getting our hands dirty with useless niggers and communists. Why would I risk getting injured by such meaningless people. Know what I mean?

>live in a shitty neighborhood
>own Glock 27

This tool actually saved my life and thankfully, I didn't even have to use it.

Yeah, we really need to organize ham radio stations to communicate. Everyone on this board should have an amateur radio license, no excuses.

I'm not going to be fighting the government anytime soon. I live in a 90% white neighborhood. Never had much trouble on my street except maybe every other year when some crazy batshit happens then blows over the next day. Cops are always on point in my city. The rule of law is protected.

I don't need a gun. Does that mean I should only rely on the protection of Cops? No, but the odds of something bad happening to me in a violent way is pretty fucking slim right now. Now if those odds change, yeah I'll get a gun.

I'm quite proud and happy and I don't care about others opinion.
We have many guns in France, from the war + many hunters / target shooters.
Our situation is different than yours because your commies are not a big danger compared to our arabs who are slowly taking over the country.
Understandable, but you never know. Guns are cheap in the US, no need to use it but good to have one.

you can spend $300 on a used handgun. You don't need anything more than that if you're really thinking to yourself "eh why do I NEEED one?". A gun is a gun man

Pretty much, unfortunately. Stay steady.

You can get a new handgun for less than $300, if you're not terribly picky about the brand. My SAR K2P came in under $250 before I payed the transfer fee.
>inb4 turkshit
Yeah, it is, but it works.