need

Loss. Isolation. Loneliness.

Sex.

Her English VA shouting "DON'T RAPE MY MIND!"

I would like to do THAT with Asuka.

NTR'ing anons who waifu her.

My pathetic life.

Best girl.

>You’ll never be the Kaiji for a sexual willing young qt.

Fuck, man. Why you gotta ruin my day?

Come into my life.

What did you expect?

The best girl

a trash bin

I had a dream last night that her and Rei were in my college lecture hall, and they got into a catfight over Kaji. Everybody else was chanting, "Break it up!" almost sarcastically, but only I actually went and pulled them apart.

I sort of had an Eva dream five or more years ago. Not the only one, but one I'm willing to share right now.
I was in a suit and inside a large warehouse full of different things. Dim lights, no windows, probably underground. You could hear the wind blowing but nothing else.
I had to face a more powerful man, he was also in a suit but looked better and had an aura of domination around him. I don't remember the conversation, but I remember he was facing me and looking me straight in the eyes the entire time. Then he shot me. Bang, just like that. Echoes. I became aware I had also been holding on to a pistol the entire time. Didn't use it, or didn't use it in time. It dropped to the floor with a clang. I clutched at my wound with my other hand. I could feel the warmth coming out of me, flowing through my fingers, covering my shirt and seeping on the cold metal grilles beneath. It happened very slowly, and felt as real as anything else. An eternity later I was on the floor, helpless as my life drained away from me for years. Cold.

Freud would have fucking loved this I swear.

Doki doki

thumbs

Why're we getting a sudden wave of Asuka/Rei threads? Maybe I just never noticed them

>Eva dream
>no Asuka
>no Rei
>no giant robots
>no tang
>no penguins
wtf

ASSuka

Ass sucker

It's literally a scene from EoE. The cat died.

Why boner.