Post things that give you hope for the future

Post things that give you hope for the future.

Attached: 1520877235663.jpg (559x621, 96K)

Super jealous.
I want to bite into a fresh animal heart.

It's a like psychotic? No?

kek

Attached: Nurgles Rot.webm (264x374, 1.54M)

She's just trying to be a big girl for daddy

Social media is cancer.

I wouldn't educate my daughter to be a fucking hunter. That's for boys.

Attached: Chimpin in da Shaft.webm (640x360, 2.96M)

U M A D E L I C I A

Nice nature still around.

So she's a vamp instead of one of those werefurries... Neat.

Attached: fc796efd27b318012ee3cb44559c454c1.png (1000x1415, 1.22M)

she is more man than you will ever be

>giving raw meat to your children

natural selection, everyone

Attached: Lashanda's Wild Night.webm (320x400, 1.66M)

raw meat is only dangerous in disrupted ecosystems, you brainless euro retard

wtf is that?

Further proof that guns are the tools of little girls

Rollins was right

sauce?

Nurgle's Rot, a disease given out by the Great Grandfather of Decay, that guy is going to turn into a Demon soon!

Saw it in a nigger hate thread

Do you think that it is real or just some clever clever make-up?

Holy fuck. It is amazing people can be alive with shit like that.

>10 years later

Attached: LiveLeak-dot-com-8b1172a4ed6e-cowgirl.jpg (394x796, 72K)

You can see maggots moving around in his body, i think its real. Probably took some nasty ass drugs like Krokodil

It's hunter tradition. Your first kill you always take a bite of the heart.

i LARP as commander in 40k, b-but didn't think it was real

I thought it was the liver youre supposed to bite?

nbo please

please do not post this again

Its tradition for fucking savage indiana

WOAH WOAH WOOOOOOAH

I really hate you faggots.
I hope this bitch gets raped and murdered by a nigger.
EAT SHIT

>raw meat is only dangerous in disrupted ecosystems,

American education everyone

First of all, it’s infinitely better for a girl to be outside learning bushcrafting and survivalist skills than slutting it up on social media or getting radicalized by feminism on tumblr. I will definitely try to get my kids, male or female, outside and away from the electric Jew as much as possible

Secondly, an esoteric history lesson: Neanderthals, the subspecies of humans with larger brains and more advanced tools, hunted together with their women before we Homo sapiens aka the niggers of the ancient world, fucked their shit up

Attached: 06900AAF-F43A-4B87-AAE6-8CE6E0EA44DA.jpg (1206x723, 72K)

Okay, I'm fucking mad.

Might want to prepare it first, otherwise dads little girl might get rabies or salmonella.

Great, thanks. I am itching all over now.

Kek nice

Well, I'm in Montana what can I say. You either take a bite of heart, liver or drink a cup of the still hot blood. I thought everyone did that. Shit, it's even in Red Dawn you faggots.

ugh i'm on mobile stop posting webms

Oh im sure the maggots are real, but the skin/puss/ holes might be fake/silicon made(or whatever material they use in the high-tech make up)

If its real i want to see more tho... irl chaos cultists is amusing.

Technically he's incorrect, but only because he left out "fresh". Fresh raw meat from non-diseased animals should be fine.

You're a nigger for sure

Attached: hitler dont fuck with me.jpg (236x298, 22K)

No it isn't. We invented fire for a reason.
>when suburbanites pretending to be rednecks pretending to be smarter than other suburbanites pretend to be angry to cover up their low self-esteem

Attached: hmm.jpg (1300x957, 96K)

Kek this. It’s good to eat the heart but normal human beings cook it first

Since they are using M instead of yards, I assume it's Canada hunters. The deer and shit near me in Montana are pretty disease-free except the ones you don't hunt in the E. side of the state. You just run them over so they don't get into Yellowstone and get whatever weird shit disease those things have. Rocky Mountain animals are fairly ok. You can basically just sear the meat after chopping it off the fresh kill for a nice snack before you drag that heavy motherfucker up the hill and to your vehicle.

Fuck off pussy. Go break your arm trying to open a bottle of soy, why don’t ya?

Holy niggers Batman!

her smile is perfection
her hair is angelic
girl got no right being that beautiful

As a vegan, this shit makes my blood boil. Why force her to eat raw meat( which is so toxic for our digestive system especially if its not properly cooked it still has parasites)? Retarded parents who want their children to never reach 40 years of life because of clogged arteries. Also she will undoubtedly suffer from psychological issues later in her development. This is how you raise psychopats.

Have you ever seen a nigger in the forest? Also what part of MONTANA don't you understand. We have like 4 niggers we let play football then they inevitably fight or rape and go to prison or we send them to wherever we got them from. We do have quite the teepeenigger infestion but some are ok.

kys soyboy

Attached: Screenshot_20180312-164628.png (1440x2880, 343K)

Are these the fabled White Race Warriors fighting beta soyboys? You both sound like a bunch of soyboys yourself

\m/

Attached: prettybrutal.png (674x315, 199K)

You don't "raise" psychopaths. They are born with a disconnect in the amygdala that doesn't trigger certain responses. Educate yourself.

It's a rotting hobo. The worms are eating the dead flesh. Likely what is keeping him alive instead of dying of blood poisoning.

I really wish there was anything to hunt worth killing here America is very lucky when it comes to that.

lol you aint even white dawg that's their word

10 year later:

>daddy I want to race mix like the cool rapers on tv and internet

Daily reminder to around blacks never relax

Apparently the guy was 65 years old. What is it with old people and their reluctance to go to the doctor even when their body parts are visibly rotten? When your skin turns green and you have green liquid rot bubbling to the surface, its a fucking miracle you haven't died from blood poisoning yet.

She was probably making racist comments.

hopefully it spreads all over the world

Attached: 1520813763766.jpg (954x980, 984K)

In my area we can hunt Moose, Elk, Deer, Wolves, Bears, Mtn. Lions, Big Horn Sheep and a few other things if you have the proper hunting tags or luck out with the hunting "lottery". It's more sportsmanlike in my opinion to use a bow. I see tourists shoot deer with fucking hollowpoints. Ruins the meat, fucks shit all up. Morons. At least it's a quick kill I guess.

hey bud, wanna see her naked inside the corpse of a horse?

Attached: sesame street left salesman.jpg (420x303, 10K)

And you still shouldn't take the risk. Most of the modern cases of good old plague notorious from Black Death era come from hunters eating raw meat from the prey. Cook the heart first, kills 99% of the harmful shit in it.

i want to eat more heart but heart jerky is what i make everytime i buy any. any decent recipes for beef heart

czech boy is right. women who are taught to do men stuff get uppity later.
>GURRL POWER
>PINK TRUCK
>I WANNA BE A MECHANIC TOO I WANNA I WANNA I WANNA
>NOOOO YOU HAVE THE BABIES I WANT TO GO HANG OUT WITH THE BOYZ :'(

Don't fear. Duterte will single-handedly don a hazmat suit , grab a flame thrower and end this epidemic before it starts.

ideal waifu
she is too beautiful for the modern world.

Lucky bastard. I live in Florida and there’s nothing but little white tails and nasty fucking hogs. I guess alligators but they’re too cool to kill

>murdering someone is a just response to being called a nigger

How metal would it be to give a girl heart jerky on Valentine’s Day?

Yes but only if she was my wife and nobody else could see.

Okay. That's it, I'm done with this shit for today.

Attached: ugh.gif (300x209, 1.14M)

>let's go back to the stone age
user., I...

>perpetuate white supremacy for over 300 years
>brutally rape, beat, and enslave an ethnic group over that period
>whine when someone reacts violently to your violence

Myiasis is truly disgusting.

I teach my kids and their friends all of that of course. Even deep in the untouched by man forest of the Bob Marshall Wilderness Area, we still boil our water and shit. If you were living in the woods, yeah, never take a risk. A single hunt then back to town meh, up the them.

she waited for him. totlly deserved it

Attached: FUCK U WHITE BOI.webm (208x320, 2.95M)

>cletus celebrating a serial murderer in the making

oh look, yet another inbred yokel retard having to cheer for a defenseless animal being killed so he can feel like an actual man.

Attached: 1509408079265.jpg (639x477, 90K)

we're at war and don't have the luxury of sheltering girls

He didn't die? Wtf

just boil it with cabbage and and sugar and salt and shit.
it's called stew, you should know better.

Attached: Just another day in da hood.webm (478x360, 2.77M)

Go back to your containment board:

I lived in Ocala and Orlando for a bit. The "deer" there I thought were big dogs haha. Man, the one thing I truly love about Montana compared to Florida. NO bugs. We have NO fleas, NO roaches, none of that shit. I used to get covered in fucking ticks in Orlando walking to and from work. What in the fuck man. I learned quickly why everyone wore very little clothing. They weren't degenerates, they had to check for fucking ticks haha.

Forcing your opinion on somebody's lifestyle is insufferable. At least use a source for your claims man. "undoubtedly suffer" "this is how you raise psychopaths".

>appeal to emotion

Attached: 1476827294413.jpg (465x600, 137K)

>Stop having degenerate anal homosex
>???
>profit

This is unbelievably digusting. How does that even happen?

YOU'RE A FUCKING DUNKEY

Is there anything more counterproductive than calling someone stronger than you a "cletus"?

Attached: Around Blacks.webm (640x640, 2.97M)

I’m mad...my heart is beating so fast and my face is hot. I can tell my blood pressure went up. Fuck Sup Forums this place is actually bad for my health

This is an anime board, you fucking retard

Attached: brainlet.png (645x729, 105K)

>humans invented fire
sometimes i really worry about the state of youths today. what led them to such retardation? television? chemicals in the water? milk?

no one is going to fall for your jingle bells

lol he is unimpressed

Does that nigger not see the camera? Why is his face not covered? Dumb fuck.

pathetic