*saves the white race*

*saves the white race*

Attached: 7B3C5F86-F0AB-449D-9F12-952F9566E657.jpg (792x1280, 253K)

>be 6'4 british thunderchad
>start dating taytay
>shes now writing songs about your 8 inch cock

Must be nice

Attached: joey alwyin.jpg (960x841, 69K)

Attached: 1518014429883.gif (580x432, 3.12M)

She's not fat anymore??

>ywn be british

ffs lads it hurts

>still no children
Yeah she sure did "save" ths white race

Celebrity gossip is Sup Forums now?

Nope, watch her new video

hes homosex

Thats not gossip, their son shall rule the west.

Don't you fucking dare hurt her

>feminist fishlips

That makes the guy 6'4

It might as well be. This board is an absolute cesspool anymore

>holding his arm, while guiding his pouty Down syndrome looking ass.

Yeah this guy is obviously the best choice

With nigger songs?

So ugly.

hes hot

>some fag at her side instead of me.

sucks but then again, I'm not stuck in Murrica anyway.

...are where they belong desu

Maybe if your into meek lanklet nu-males with weak jaws and recessed facial features then sure.

You can even see the pure disappointment that she has on her face for that mommas boy bitch.

Attached: 6EE79008-55DE-49A3-8777-391BC1A37A2F.jpg (750x1016, 108K)

>Saves the white race
>Ends up having one child
>Is a female
>Coal burners in the future

All she did was delay the inevitable

>>*saves the white race*

What?
How do a Lesbian and a Faggot save the white race?
The only penis that has made it between her thighs is made of plastic.
The only pussy he ever put his hands on was a cat.
Disgusting.
Putting all your hopes on 2 degenerates.

>falling for shopped images
good job

>Actually being jealous of celebrities to the point where you have to post about it
Y'all are either crypto-roasties or crypto-kikes, no man is this neurotic

I get so sick of incompetent women. Let me give you some personal insight on the matter.

I've been with my wife for 10 years now. We met in high school, and I got her pregnant.
She is and always has been a lazy person and a shit cook. I wouldn't even mind eating shit food if she at least made it on time. But she rarely did.

We'd get into screaming arguments constantly about how lazy and worthless she was. I felt like an asshole for it, but goddamn she was a real piece of work. The only reason I dealt with all this was for the kids, and also because the sex is great.

But one night, I got fed up. Not only did she get drunk, neglect the kids, and made me top Ramen for dinner, but she decided to give me attitude too. She was being real fucking bitchy. So I told my grandparents to keep an eye on the kids and told my wife we were going to go out and have dinner together. I drove maybe 3 blocks to a quiet area (we live in Oregon, it's not hard to find a quiet field) and I got out of the car, went around like I was going to open her door for her and let her out, and I just beat the shit out of her while she was still seatbelted. After a few punches, I asked her if she wanted to go back to her parents. She started screaming and yelling and said yes, so I beat the shit out of her again. Then I asked her what she wanted to do. She finally got smart and said she wanted to go home. So I took her home and dared her to start trouble. I even handed her my cellphone and dialed her mom's number on the drive home. I made her talk to her mom, while daring her to fucking say something.

Before that incident, I had never laid a hand on her. But I had always threatened it. I told her "one of these days, if you don't straighten up, I'm going to lay hands on you."

All my meals have been on time, and she just recently tried to make a meatloaf. It was mediocre, but I was just thrilled that she tried.

Do with this information what you will.

Or worse
>can’t have children
>adopts multiple black babies from Africa
It’s the only natural progression

Jesus christ nigel, a bit of optimism please

Nice copypasta bro

Stop inserting your interracial fantasies everywhere. Get some help.