NEW Sup Forums

We are a minority on / pol /. But how can we speed up the process of destroying all the whites and their culture, as well as mixing them? What are some thoughts? I hate white people as fuck and i think it's cool that white losers mating with asian girls because offspring still is ours. We really need white genocide without trolling, whites are weak, stupid and naive race
I think forsing the idea of feminism and feminization of white boys and civ nat + conservatism the best option to destroy society, little every corner of politics will be ours left or right wing. Fuck white race
t. Filipino student and African and Indian students of Moscow universities

Attached: B8CADC8D-C2C8-472C-A1E9-02B2AB6C66AC.jpg (2357x2048, 819K)

fuck off kike

Lol.
>everything I don’t like is Jewish I can’t believe that they all hate me and despise my biological species mom please save me sage sage SAGEEEEE

pathetic white boy.

Bump

Attached: 4FD097EC-1909-4B72-A752-C5DD61DA27C3.jpg (363x400, 34K)

Go away you dirty jew.
I'm black btw.

No, you are white pig

Only half white.

>t. Filipino student and African and Indian students of Moscow universities
More micropenis asian rage. No one cares, Chong Padilla.

you lost in the lottery of life get over it

Attached: 1484424338839.gif (700x394, 1.86M)

What's your opinion on the proof found military grade Russian state chemical weapons being used in the UK? No bullshit now, can you talk?

>white boy always and 24/7 thinks about penises of other people

Wow. Master race tho

Attached: 89AA5B1B-5690-4B72-9FF9-187AEBD3AB24.jpg (960x720, 153K)

It’s cool. More war between white pigs more profit for Asia, India and Africa
We should support their conflict, white pigs must kill ourselfs

>>ourselfs

you had one job vlad couldn't even larp as a Asian kek

Attached: 1520366381705.gif (400x300, 1.99M)

>Study at superior white university
>parasitically living off white nation with superior living standards
>I HATE WHITE PEOPLE REEEEE

fuck off and die, ingrate.

Attached: liberal hypocrites.png (254x356, 125K)

Lol.
>everything I don’t like is Jewish or LARP baitI can’t believe that they all hate me and despise my biological species mom please save me sage sage SAGEEEEE

Fuck off cuck I don’t care about wrong t9 shit

>white pig flag
>meme with black person

You pig are hilarious. Go and prep your bull white pig

We use niggers as reaction images cuz you're funny and we own you. You people depend on us for everything. I hope you use the education Russians gave you to make your own country less of a shithole.

didn't mention jewish once vlad keep raging while I go to the pub for a pint :^)

Russian and Anglo pig are same filth
No shut the fuck up pink ass subhuman

Now*

A lion is not concerened with the opinions of monkeys... Kys

Only monkey is you fat white pig

No you just want wh*te percentages so you race-mix.

Attached: gib percentage.png (1273x958, 55K)

>ching chang chong engrish is hard

Attached: tingwing.jpg (131x235, 6K)

>Ching Chang
>Filipino with 100% Filipino blood

Dumb pig

Attached: Laughingoutloud.jpg (768x1002, 120K)

Attached: lol.jpg (2173x3000, 891K)

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>reddit spacing

Attached: Daniel-Wu-in-Into-the-Badlands.jpg (1400x600, 156K)

Bump

>t. Inferior being
Kill yourself. No Filipino has ever done anything worth mentioning. You are the niggers of chinks small brains and smaller dicks

>No Filipino has ever done anything worth mentioning

What about raping of your fat white pig mother?