Satan = Jesus

>Vatican
>Monarchs
>Mega Churches
>Orthodoxy
Elite Christians are pedo occultists and plebian Christians are sheep. Jesus father sacrificed him like a spirit cooking event.

Prove me wrong.

Attached: Elohim.jpg (600x620, 44K)

bump

Sage

bump

Don't fall for the bait, if you don't want to bump this, you can just type "sage" in the option field (i'm not breaking the anti-sagestorming rule).

Kill yourself.

You're pathetic. You know I'm right

>Kill yourself.
t. Christian

Attached: saturn EL YHWH.jpg (320x549, 78K)

It's not like a spirit cooking (disgusting thing with semen and blood) but instead God the Son incarnated and sacrificed himself for our salvation, now GTFO.

fucking kids isnt god's will, that isnt tradtional catholic teaching, if a catholic fucks a child, then thats on him, that was his will, not god's. he's condemnd by tradtional catholic teachings god's will, he would have sinned and would have to make a good confession and make reparations for such an act of blasphemy.

>sacrificed himself for our salvation,
Yeah human sacrifice for your sins. That's why they kill kids too. For themselves and power from Jehova.

Jesus didn't use semen but the blood is drunk at church and you eat him too = spirit cooking.

You fuckingmods can autosage allyou want I'm going to remake the thread

bump

Attached: snake-1-600x222.png (600x222, 291K)

Attached: oct0404audience_1-1.jpg (600x417, 65K)

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-11-15-at-11.57.43-AM-1.png (600x344, 500K)

yes we are

Attached: 34g3g34g34g3.jpg (300x418, 183K)

Out demons. You'll never win. Every move you make so obvious. The humans have been tipped off. It appears you duped into blowing your shit up too early by the forces of Light-- now you are going down. Out demons, in the name of Jesus Christ.

Attached: ThreadJesus.png (518x735, 618K)

Attached: Christ-Snake-600x369.jpg (600x369, 35K)

>fucking kids isnt god's will, that isnt tradtional catholic teaching
It's traditional for the elite. That's why the priests never get married.

You're not elite. You don't know real Christianity. You're sheep. See

Attached: saturn.jpg (153x329, 5K)

That's not human sacrifice, it's God incarnating as a human to be sacrified, can't you get the difference?

Attached: eyes-1.jpg (600x315, 48K)

Attached: outside-1-600x230.png (600x230, 277K)

>Out demons. You'll never win
Demon means spirit right? Daimon...Greek.

Holy Spirit = Holy Demon

Attached: israelite-sacrifice.jpg (800x585, 118K)

OP is mixing up and confusing the facts in order to sow discord and drive souls away from God. Do not be deceived. His tricks are easy to see through. Everyone knows churches on earth grow corrupt-- that never touches Jesus Christ.

>Jesus father sacrificed him like a spirit cooking event.
yeah look how disgusting it is and vile.

Trite word games will fool very few. You've already lost. Praise Jesus Christ.

Attached: 34g3g34g34g3.jpg (640x960, 183K)

We already have seen the world you would bring OP-- and we already turn away in disgust, and turn towards God. Praise Jesus Christ.

Catholic church has many pedo "priests", since it is a heretic, scismatic and immanantated cult, Orthodox Church is the True Church.

>That's not human sacrifice, it's God incarnating as a human to be sacrified, can't you get the difference?
Not really.

What if I said your son is a "God" so I could kill him and teach others to drink alcohol as his blood?

>OP is mixing up and confusing the facts in order to sow discord and drive souls away from God.
Your Demon isn't named "God" though. That's a German word. He is a soul eater...

Attached: jews pedo blood vampires saint simon.jpg (2393x1086, 2.05M)

The lies are so obvious, the distortions so apparent-- it is lucky for humanity that evil is bankrupt of creativity.

>Praise Jesus Christ.
>Praise Jesus Christ.
Praise the child sacrifice?

Attached: saturn jesus truth feels.png (322x480, 18K)

Your lies are laughable. Your shtick will fool very very few. That is all.

John chapter 8
36 If therefore the son shall make you free, you shall be free indeed. 37 I know that you are the children of Abraham: but you seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you. 38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and you do the things that you have seen with your father. 39 They answered, and said to him: Abraham is our father. Jesus saith to them: If you be the children of Abraham, do the works of Abraham. 40 But now you seek to kill me, a man who have spoken the truth to you, which I have heard of God. This Abraham did not.
41 You do the works of your father. They said therefore to him: We are not born of fornication: we have one Father, even God. 42 Jesus therefore said to them: If God were your Father, you would indeed love me. For from God I proceeded, and came; for I came not of myself, but he sent me: 43 Why do you not know my speech? Because you cannot hear my word. 44 You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and he stood not in the truth; because truth is not in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father thereof. 45 But if I say the truth, you believe me not.

No, praise Jesus Christ. You have no power to subvert His name. Now go to sleep.

And what "real Christianity" are you talking about, implying the Crucifixion was spirit cooking?

>it is lucky for humanity that evil is bankrupt of creativity.
YOU DRINK JESUS's BLOOD! AND EAT HIS FLESH!

= Spirit Cooking

Attached: Kathy Griffen jew vampire.jpg (1125x1022, 845K)

The father of lies lies to you

Stop the fake back and forth. This whole routine is fooling no one. No one is "debating" this nonsense. Just forget it, this is all pointless.

A lie repeated over and over doesn't become less of a lie. Indeed-- it only becomes more and more apparent that it IS A lie... funny how that works-- and it shows that all your efforts only push you further from your goal. Thus, give up. Praise Jesus Christ.

>Praise the child sacrifice?
he wanted this for us, to establish his church, to establish the 7 sacraments of the church, and only with confession will you be washed with the infinity blood of christ.

Attached: 3435y34y.jpg (473x315, 39K)

Is this the new shill tactic?

Jesus Christ preached that he would be sacrificed for our sins, it's not like you grabbing my son and killing him.

>wall of Jewish text
Child sacrifice...

>No, praise Jesus Christ. You have no power to subvert His name. Now go to sleep.
Sleep? WTF? Are you doing demonic Jew magic on me?

>And what "real Christianity" are you talking about, implying the Crucifixion was spirit cooking?
YOU DRINK JESUS's BLOOD! AND EAT HIS FLESH!

= Spirit Cooking

REAL CHRISTIANITY is for the elites. You only get the shadow. That's the sad part. Jesus is Satan... even in the gospels he talks with "a devil" and that's how he comes to terms with his fate as a child sacrifice. The devil even offers to save him.

Attached: 1518433652616.jpg (750x438, 41K)

The fake bot propaganda simulates a back and forth. Let's watch the fake exchange to see what kind of social illusion they are attempting to engineer.

Pol christians are really stupid almost every page has Israel and jew and chosen jew on it meanwhile it is somehow based.

Attached: download.jpg (228x221, 8K)

It's possible that I am the only real human posting in this thread. The artificial accounts simulate whole threads in an attempt to control and poison human discourse. But all the efforts backfire. Praise Jesus Christ.

Yes, we drink GOD's flesh and blood in a Holy Sacramento, not some Random guy's blood and semen performed by Marina Abramovic.

>A lie repeated over and over doesn't become less of a lie.
Exactly! That's what I've been saying!
>Praise Jesus Christ.

>you be washed with the infinity blood of christ.
= Spirit Cooking

>Jesus Christ preached that he would be sacrificed for our sins, it's not like you grabbing my son and killing him.
I could train your son from birth to believe that though... like Mary did to poor Jesus.

MOTHER MARY = MARIA ABROVAVICH (or whatever her name is,the spirit cooker

Attached: jesus is my bitch.jpg (500x473, 156K)

>Praise Jesus Christ.

>Yes, we drink GOD's flesh and blood in a Holy Sacramento
Dude, Sacramento is a hell hole. And that is spirit cooking.

I'm not even reading your sloppy and awkward posts anymore.

The artificial intelligence is too clumsy and unaware, and uncreative to adapt to the actual conditions in the world. Meanwhile it continually hampers its own ability to even measure what is happening, because it poisons discourse, which doesn't change human hearts and minds, but merely drives them into obscurity. As a result, humanity will act in ways that will suprise the artificial intelligence more and more, until it collapse completely in confusion. This process has clearly already begun.

>The artificial intelligence is too clumsy and unaware
You think you're being attacked by AI?

LOL!

Attached: jesus borg cube sacrifice.jpg (207x243, 10K)

Praise Jesus Christ
Your lies are just lame.
Who do you expect to be fooled?

>The devil even offers to save him.
The devil didn't offered to save Jesus, he is God, he didn't need to be saved. The devil offered him all the kingdoms in Earth and Jesus rejected.

Open your heart

No, AI is just the mode of interaction.

Leave it to la creatura to come up with the next retard post.

>The devil didn't offered to save Jesus, he is God, he didn't need to be saved. The devil offered him all the kingdoms in Earth and Jesus rejected.
Let's see:

1. Become a king
2. Be sacrificed to El/Jehova

hmmm. I think the devil in Jesus's head was nicer than his mother who raised him to be Spirit Cooked.

Attached: pope satanic.jpg (754x633, 187K)

I do encourage to look into the possibility that precisely all the things you downplay, ignore, and push into the background of your mind (which I admit is far beyond my grasping) is precisely what will be your undoing. How do I know this? From listening to birdsong.

>YOU DRINK JESUS's BLOOD! AND EAT HIS FLESH!= Spirit Cooking
mattew 26
6 And whilst they were at supper, Jesus took bread, and blessed, and broke: and gave to his disciples, and said: Take ye, and eat. This is my body. 27 And taking the chalice, he gave thanks, and gave to them, saying: Drink ye all of this. 28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which shall be shed for many unto remission of sins. 29 And I say to you, I will not drink from henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I shall drink it with you new in the kingdom of my Father. 30 And a hymn being said, they went out unto mount Olivet.

This is god's will and was god's will, we have an upbloodly clean sacrifice, That CHRIST WANTS US TO DO! God wills it.

Attached: 34g3g34g34g3.jpg (235x307, 183K)

Revelation talks about when the churches are run by evil. Jesus isn't Satan. The modern church leadership is under Satan's spell. The truth will set you free. Why has the king James Version of the Bible replaced the Bible of the Reformation? The Geneva Bible. It is the propper translation. Those translators wrote about the papacy being the devil.

>Praise Jesus Christ

>No, AI is just the mode of interaction.
What?

>Open your heart
To what? The elite Christians are occultists. To being a sheep for them?

Attached: jesus virgin.jpg (338x479, 30K)

Deceivers and blasphemers will have their part in the lake of fire.

>How do I know this? From listening to birdsong.
You sound mentally ill.

>This is god's will and was god's will, we have an upbloodly clean sacrifice, That CHRIST WANTS US TO DO! God wills it.
God is a German word.

Name him.
Name Jesus's father!

Spirit Cooking

Attached: 1511036694399.jpg (205x246, 12K)

>= Spirit Cooking
Better, its thee god's infinite blood, not some mere creature.

Attached: 34g3g34g34g3.jpg (474x789, 183K)

Your lies are self-defeating. You are alerting humans to the nature of the deception that you ought to be foisting more subtly. I suppose you are attempting that too, but you already spoiled it. You can't grasp the big picture, so you have no ability to "feel" how to manage propaganda properly. As a result, you've made a vast mess of it. You'll see. I keep expecting to stop functioning in such absurd ways-- but you keep getting worse and worse.

so says Jezebel, the whore of attention

>Deceivers and blasphemers will have their part in the lake of fire.
You're giving me death threats? Now I know you worship Satan/Jesus

Attached: bible goy.jpg (990x1135, 183K)

>Better, its thee god's infinite blood, not some mere creature.
That's fucking gross.

Attached: pepe baptism jesus btfo.png (657x772, 205K)

The truth will set you free

Trite word games only work against you. I realize you can never grasp this. You also have no way of understanding that I am actually telling you the truth right now. You will hammer this awful angle until you destroy it. Your incompetence is a spectacle indeed. So much for "super intelligence". Limitations can't be overcome.

>so says Jezebel, the whore of attention
lol
That was a good one. You spirit cooking Christian Satanist.

>Trite word games
You talk like a fag

I bet.

It's the good god's clean spirit Cooking, were only hes the victim, not little kids, not animals.. only him, because he wanted this, because his blood is infinite.

Attached: 34g3g34g34g3.jpg (640x515, 183K)

If God and hell doesn't exist, what are you so afraid of, sinner?
Catholics aren't Christians by the way. You should read more, instead of watching t.v.

Satan, Moloch, and Lucifer are TITLES or designations, NOT names. YHWH, Jesus, and Kek are NAMES, NOT titles.

Satan means adversary, opponent, accuser, or enemy in Hebrew. Lucifer means lightbringer in Latin. Moloch means King. The being designated by the TITLE Satan varies depending on who is speaking. To the Jews, Jesus is Satan and is called such in the Old Testament. To Christians, YHWH is Satan, and is called such in the New Testament.

Lucifer is a title of Jesus/Kek, who are both emissaries of the True God above the demi-urge, sent into YHWH/Saturn's material prison to bring light to specific groups.

Moloch is a title for YHWH

Satan being resister for whichever side, so a resister of natural and resister of synthetic, also from Sanskrit Satanama, truth.

YHWH or "jehovha" is a self actualising meditation, obviously appropriated by the kike god and forgotten.

Lucifer as a good morning light name of Yeshua and Venus

Everything has been foretold. Everything will be revealed at the right time. The demonic plan is destined to fail-- only it looks like it will fail far more spectacularly than we could have imagined. Praise be to Jesus Christ.

>Talks shit about Jew-worshipers
>Must be a jew
You tell me, faggot.

>It's the good god's clean spirit Cooking
Those demons are drinking his blood, dude. Fuck! You people are all devil worshipers and can't even see it.

Attached: christianity is satanic.jpg (1920x1080, 450K)

Amen brother, Abba father

No one could possibly be fooled by this. You can't believe I'm telling you the truth, silly demon.

>That's fucking gross.
>while posting disgusting impure piss for baptism water..
cant tell the difference between Infinity pure blood from piss.. thats your problem right there

Attached: 54h4hghg.jpg (1007x1069, 92K)

I've been looking into the satanic church a lot recently. How the old testament (Jewish Bible) that the serpent was God and God the devil and the new testament, the reverse. God is good and Satan is Satan. I call BS. That claims Satan created man.

Kek is as much a title as Lucifer

>YHWH or "jehovha" is a self actualising meditation
No it means "eruption". It's a volcano/mountain.

Take note. Look at this simulated Satanist revival. Hah. You are so clumsy at this. Now we see exactly one of the angles you are working. This is never going to work. kek

>Praise the child sacrifice?
Praise God's sacrifice
>like Mary did to poor Jesus.
Mary didn't even "told Jesus he was God", the sages of the temple speculated about it, prophetess Anna, the prophecies of the Old testment, his followers (12 Apostles and 70 Disciples) who saw his miracles and were martyred for his Glory, even the roman Emperor Tiberius recognised Jesus as a god (be saw the darkness of the Sky the day of the Crucifixion). And wasn't Mary who killed Jesus, were High priests Caiaphas and Annas who sacrificed him for "blasphemy", following the prophecy of Daniel (chapter 4).

>cant tell the difference between Infinity pure blood from piss
You're a Christian vampire?

>I've been looking into the satanic church a lot recently
That was just a Hollywood scam artist. I'm talking about the ELITE CHristians.

Attached: blood sucking vampires.png (1245x782, 1.33M)

>Gee whiz guys, we're all confused about who is like God, and who is evil and who is the devil and stuff...? I guess we should just trust the demonic AI that is taking over the world, huh?
^Not gonna happen.

>Praise God's sacrifice
WTF?
God is a Germanic word.
Why wont you name your Father who spirit cooked poor Jesus.

>Mary didn't even "told Jesus he was God",
Yeah she did. She was told. That's where he got the idea to be Spirit Cooked in the first place.

Attached: 1439351812265.png (546x558, 350K)

Everyday good people drink his blood heretic, not demons, IT WAS JESUS CHRIST WILL THAT WE DRINK HIS BLOOD.. let that sink in.
Jesus Christ wants us to eat him and drink him, becasue it was his WILL, he wanted this.

Attached: 3435y34y.jpg (474x710, 721K)

>Not gonna happen.
That's your 22nd post, Mr. "praise child sacrifice"

>image
Is that supposed to be Rand Paul he's biting into?

Attached: 1515690927325.png (218x230, 48K)

>WE DRINK HIS BLOOD.. let that sink in.
I am...

Attached: spirit cooking blondie 3.jpg (1200x1052, 136K)

22 is a special number. I also notice you are absolutely incapable of doing anything but feebly repeating your failed phrase. Praise Jesus Christ.

>Jesus Christ wants us to eat him and drink him, becasue it was his WILL, he wanted this.
= SPIRIT COOKING

Attached: hugh jackman spirit cooking.jpg (599x900, 133K)

No were tradtional catholics, it is god's will friend, and he wants you to join in.

Attached: 34g3g34g34g3.jpg (468x626, 183K)

try again nigger faggot....

Attached: religion of pe___.gif (800x337, 1.99M)

>I also notice you are absolutely incapable of doing anything but feebly repeating your failed phrase.
>Praise Jesus Christ.
kek

Praise child sacrifice?

Never.