Boku no Hero Academia

New Chapter is up: readms.net/r/my_hero_academia/157/4641/1

The Absolute Madman.

O

O

THE MOTHERFUCKING MADDEST

ok post one

Loli backpack power up > yelling power up

So basically the reason Eri's bullets only affect the quirk of someone is because it reverts them to their previous state in evolution, humans without quirks

Just did

He got his arm blown to pieces without hesitation from the bomber in Greed Island

He threatened to kill an innocent girl just to fulfill a grudge

He sacrificed his life's potential in one fell swoop and lost his powers forever

Gon is batshit fucking insane. Deku isn't a madman, he's a typical shonen protag with OP power-ups and no lasting consequences

How is it "mad" when he has a lolibackpack that keeps healing him instantly? His first 100% move wasn't even on purpose.

>HxH
>good
O

Holy fuck, for the first time since the Rescue I'm hyped for this series again

>Continuously and constantly shattering every bone in his body to fend off being wound out of existence

Looks like madman's back on the menu boys

I have to admit I never thought Deku would achieve 100% by letting a loli ride him.

Why not just make monkey bullets? That would be much cooler.

>Arc is over
>Eri gets shot with bullet
>Deku stops devolving
>"Hey my arms are better!"

Its gonna happen isnt it?
I can feel the rage overtaking me

>Deku goes 100%
>kicks down a city by accident
>tries to walk forward 10 meters and ends up on the other side of the town
>tries to jump and ends up past the clouds when he only meant get just above Overhaul
>tries to grab Overhaul and the wind pressure of his hand clenching kills Ochako

This manga has constantly been reinforcing the fact that if you suddenly get power you're not used to, you're not going to be using it effectively. We're going to see him nuke Overhaul with a single elbowdrop but also be completely useless at the same time.

Reminder the quirk should've been called Devolve.

MY

You're trying too hard to force hype. Everyone is disappointed by this asspull, even Reddit is shitting on it.

>Deku isn't a madman, he's a typical shonen protag with OP power-ups and no lasting consequences
That's probably what pisses me off the most in academia

Cause they're dirty. And unlike monkeys, quirkless will be euthanized and as such make the world cleaner. Duh

Wonder if they in addition to the bullets that were too weak and only temporary they also made bullets that were too strong and turned people into monkeys?

>This is Ochaco trying to protect her husbando and slipping

I'd say Deku's madman because he enjoys self harming. You can't really compare him to Gon because he's on a whole new level of craziness.

Then it all got reverted by magic. Truly, reading Ship x Hiatus is suffering. Thank god Hori's not like that.

>everyone
Doesn't seem like it.
>even reddit
Way to out yourself as "everyone", dumbass.
Go back there.

Literally not an asspull, every single element of this development is some pre-existing ability or plot-point. Also, you have to go back.

>calling this madman
There's literally no consequences to it because of Eri's quirk. This isn't madman.

>Eri just allows him to rewind to when his arms weren't fucked up
>now he doesn't have to worry anymore about that

ITT speedreaders

This is the stupidest post I ever seen on here.

Why are you forcing HxH here? Fuck off you assmad shitter

>he enjoys self harming
wut

CHAINS

>Then it all got reverted by magic.

Isn't that literally what's happening to Deku right now? Ignoring Gon still doesn't have nen.

RUBBER

>depending on how she uses
He's implying here that she can focus and select the target of her Rewind Quirk.
His monkey talk is just Chisaki talking like people do when they say "humans evolved from monkeys".

Notice how so far her quirk was used differently: as quirk-erasing bullets and as instant-healing.
This means her quirk can be used on specific things, and she doesn't rewind the "time" on something (like deku's injuries), but she can also rewind DNA itself ("monkeys" and "quirk-erase")

Deku could potentially pop out of existence at any point if he doesn't fuck himself up hard enough though

Your point would make sense if the first post only said "The Madman".

So, can you give me one example there Deku didn't go overboard in a fight?

Nothing was foreshadowed. The bullet made from her was erasing quirks, not rewinding them into dust or some shit. Having her quirk have something to do with the gene and determines a quirk would have made sense. It turned into catch-all hax. Her quirk so far is pretty broad and somehow the bullets have a narrow, specific focus.

REWIND

>Midoriya is only able to use 100% with Eri and she's liable to lose control of the quirk
So it isn't necessarily a deus ex machina. If she learns to control it, it will later become one.

Why the fuck are you quoting me for, leddit?

NEN

Gon got his arm blown off for no good reason (if he went with the plan it wouldn't have happened) and committed suicide, how the fuck is Deku more self harm that that?

It's almost like they've been experimenting with her Quirk for years and only recently managed to perfect the whole thing.

Prove me wrong. Deku has never used 100% to the point he can even feasibly control it. His only time using it more than once is against Todoroki, and that was only sacrificing this fingers without actually thinking about the results.

The one and only time he ever used 100% when moving was to jump at the big robot in the entrance exam and he learned fuck all from doing one jump.

Now he's going to be doing everything at 100%. Attacking, moving, jump, leaping. He's basically gone from being barely able to control 8% to 100% for literally everything he does.

Devolve*

>deku loses control of OFA for the first time in ages at the exact moment he touches the quirk erase girl who actually rewinds people and can nullify the penalties from accidentally using too much OFA and allows him to fight using 100% which will let him defeat the way over powered villain created for this arc who completely outshines the original villain
BASED HORIKOSHI

Bakusperg would have ended the arc 10 chapters ago

Chisaki really would make a better AfO than Shiggy, with his anti-quirk bullets he managed to use a quirk better than the person who actually has it.

>So it isn't necessarily a deus ex machina
What? She saved everyone by erasing Overhauls fusion and keeping Deku healed constantly while everybody is pretending she doesn't have control (which is true, but she has control over the things that is really convenient for this situation). It's the definition of a deus ex machina.

Could you please read slower?
That way you'll understand what's going on better.

You're reading past the point you're trying to read what wasn't even released yet.

>Deku isn't a madman, he's a typical shonen protag with OP power-ups and no lasting consequences
You nailed it. I've been having a lot of issues with Deku's character.

>how the bullet worked in my headcanon wasn't right so it's an aspull

The quirk erasing bullets just rewinds a human to their previous evolutionary state which is quirkless regular human. Why do you think it was so fucking hard producing those bullets?

It's almost like you're reading a Shonen or something

He learned to control his quirk when he learned full cowl, his body simply can't stand the recoil from 100% of OfA power.

QUIRK

when will he gonna use 10 million % power?

>when you realize this entire mess of a arc and Overaul was written just so Hori could show off Deku fighting at 100%
M-MADMAN RIGHT GUYS!

Woah, that was weird.

O

If he doesn't use OfA at 100% to sustain grave enough injuries that Rewind focuses on them instead of on Deku, he could be turned into a fetus, and in order to avoid that he's got to shatter every bone in his body multiple times with every movement.

>Then it all got reverted by magic
Gon doesn't have any nen though.

The difference here is in HxH you have some repercussions while in BnHA you won't find any.

MY

Did i just miss the thread where all the chapter discussion happens or are we in shitposting mode 24/7 these days?

what was even the point of him going 20%, it was fucking useless and now he reverted back to going full retard and crippling himself except he has a magical safety net

this is so shit l can't believe how fast this series fell apart

And a likeable underdog quirkless character gets a quirk. It's like we're reading a story or smthing.

When monkey loli got her underaged pussy around the Dicku.

Pffft.

You're right, but Gon didn't know Alluka existed while Deku is aware right now. His point still holds.

HxHuntards apparently. A good majority was the samefag.

HIATUS

That was so much cleverer than all the threads theorizing about her quirk
I love it. He now has to purposely break as much of his body repeatedly to stay alive.

The bullets only retained a portion of Eri's quirk (rewinding only quirks) because Overhaul was making changes to her blood with his own quirk, which has been CLEARLY shown to make him capable of genetic engineering.
I read manga. I know asspulls. This was thought out far in advance. Eri's and Overhaul's quirks are the explanation for the creation of the bullets. Just because we had no way of determining how Eri's quirk works until now doesn't mean it is automatically an asspull.

MY MEME
I'm so glad it's spreading

>No one will die today
excepted himself, obviously

Why do you bring up HxH you assmad retard? It had nothing to do with my post.

This is youName one

Some shit shonen is likely at hiatus and now we have bored shitposters.
Give it a few days, they'll get bored of it.

REWIND

There's only like 30 mins of actually discussion when a new chapter is translated. The it's back to full force shitposting until the next chapter drops.

Full Cowl is using X percentage over his entire body for everything he does. He just decided to go to 100%.

You're a fucking retard if you think he'll be controlling himself even remotely. All Might threw one punch and ruined the entire area Midoriya and Bakugo were fighting against him in. Midoriya is going to be doing this every attack and movement.

And where did you pull this from? Controlling the repercussions of your actions is not the same when you compare breaking a rock to breaking a mountain with every attack.

QUIRK

O

Can somebody explain why the samefagging HxHfag is so extremely mad and butthurt?

That wasn't me user. I don't see how Deku going overboard in a fight means he enjoys self-harming.
He just wants or needs to win and that's the price to pay.
In most if not all he tries to win without hurting himself first.

Man you are going to be so pissed when 100% is also fucking useless.

You knew the consecuence of those bullets, what you didnt know is how they worked, this

May be a decent explanation, and its not contradicting anything up until now

The asspull is of course going to be Nighteye's prediction not happening, but thats what you always get for having a character that can predict the future

She didn't save shit, he immediately combined again. That event was just a way to show more of Eri's quirk. As for constantly healing him, there's no reason to it won't go wrong, since he's playing with fire.
However, considering Nighteye's prediction, there's a good chance it will become OP death-reverting bullshit quite soon, but no one can say for sure until they read more.

>I'm so glad it's spreading
You were the one who made it?
Good job man, gonna have a blast with this OC

Where the FUCK is Nejire?

What?
Everyone fucking predicted this

On hiatus but always sells more than your Naruto shit. Really makes you think

So far nothing has changed from nighteyes future sight. I wonder when it will happen.

who?

MY RUBBER NEN

He was wrong about the power being able to revert Mirio/All Might so now he's shitposting full force about the loli being an asspull.

>You're unwanted
>I want you back
Overhaul? More like Indecisive haul.