HxH thread

Is this the moment it went to shit?

no, it's actually foreshadowing hisoka will be a zombie sooner or later, brain damage aside, rubber nen makes perfect sense to keep a heart beating and lungs expanding.

It went to shit when Kite was somehow alive

mmo was the last good arc about that shit.

O

MY

>damage controlling
>thinking you can do that without AT LEAST recieving severe brain damage

Why is the art so shit lmao

RUBBER

REWIND

Literally chapter 341. It hasn't been nearly as captivating since then. Though from 340-350 there were still interesting moments. 350-360 just totally failed to catch my interest.

Kek

NEN

>this assmad

Even regular humans in HxH are ridiculously super human. I checked out on any semblance of human biology when Morel said he could hold his breath underwater for hours.

what damage control? hisoka being an immortal zombie maniac is far more fitting for him.

>making regular humans superhumans

That's seems convenient. Wouldn't be surprised though since it's Asspulls: the manga

How is it convenient? It's existed since the very start of the manga, before nen was even a thing.

ULTRA INSTINCT

Stated nowhere though

No, it went to shit when hunters were hyped as elite, but then it turns out a little girl butler has beaten hundreds of them.

Haven't been in a HxH thread all year, good to see that retards still pollute them

The entire first chapter is about a 12 year old doing superhuman shit. Which then leads into the Hunter Exam in the next chapter, which has even more superhuman shit. If there's anything the first few chapters do, it's establish a complete fantasy world with superhumans.

No. It went to shit with Greed Island, managed to recover a bit with the ending of the CA arc and became irredeemable garbage when Nanika was introduced