Why don't you support the European Union, Sup Forums?

Why don't you support the European Union, Sup Forums?

Attached: EU flag.jpg (940x508, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/163583346
youtube.com/watch?v=LZBLhqTfGoM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

racist crackers dont want to give back to africa where we toiled and were enslaved by you colonizers
until reparations are achieved, there can be no harmony

Because Germany is gonna fuck it up

Because I would rather side with a democratically elected fuckup than support an unelected clique of ideological federalist leftcucks that suffer from a neurosis derived from responsibility for the War.

Attached: considerthefollowing.png (800x424, 293K)

Because all it does is take my money which it sends east where slavs build retarded useless shit with it, and in return I get a couple million rapefugees per year

Kind of a shitty deal desu famalamadingdong

Rather tell us why we should.
Show your flag, Mehmet.

Until then: sage

Attached: cartoon.jpg (1024x493, 90K)

I do.

Controlled by Jewish shadow government and has no many restrictions companies cant stay afloat amid paperwork.

It's a bait thread, we have it nearly everyday. Why do newfriends keep engaging with these threads, day-in, day-out?

>Why do newfriends keep engaging with these threads, day-in, day-out?

Because it sparks discussion and redpills foreign idiots who have no idea what the EU is. Why are you even on this board if you can't take this sort of shite in its stride?

Attached: 1457811396887.jpg (560x683, 77K)

Because the only way to change it and its functionality is to dismantle it.

Here is my flag

Conspiracy theory horseshit used to justify anti-Globalist rhetoric

No point for us Bulgars, user.

Attached: We wuz European once.jpg (2000x1032, 1.02M)

It's extremely protectionist. It's a regional power bloc that undermines NATO (a global power bloc). It undermines the UN. Its leaders are blatant hypocrites and powermongers. It's anti-democratic. It could lead to WW3 just as European regional blocs caused the first two world wars.

Why? It should certainly be reformed to be more democratic, but to suggest it has to just be dismantled is nonsense

We engage to sage.

As long as it floods Europe with hordes of muslims and nigs.

>THis shitty thread again....

Fuck off to plebit

EU is a fake kike project it will be dead by the end of this decade

It's was supposed to be a supranational entity to merge all the European nations in a bid to make it easier to control for kikes

Less shekels to spend on less people in power

All you hear is anti native stuff just pro migration

Any True european that supports EU is a traitor to his past kin and the future you literally fell for a kike idea look Kalergi plan

Also why the stars ask yourself who has them as well in the flag only commies and Israel right hand USA

EU is trying very hard to privatize everything. It's effectively selling the infrastructure of EU countries, to the highest bidder.

It's also trying to strongarm countries into accepting a massive demographic shift, with all the instability it brings, by threatening with economic sanctions.

The only downside to dismantlement is you'll never get the countries that lost the most to agree to a new democratic and actually functional EU.

For the lurkers and to control the narrative with authenticity.

It can't be reformed due Germany and France's economic interests and power deal.
Rest of the EU are just vassals and colonies.

All the treaties that have created by Commission like EU's modern structure require agreement from all of 28 members.
No sane person believes in European identity unless you've a chat with peeps outside of Europe.
Unemployable youth doesn't see any benefit in the structure and no one is producing babies because EU encourages naive equality idea of past century where nothing else matters but getting a service class (= academic workers) job.

I do, best puppet state so far.

They're eventually going to run out of other people's money.

I support a union for all european countries.
I dont support the EU.
I dont want germany to basically rule over the entirity of europe. Europe shouldnt be ruled by anyone, it should be spearheaded by a general ideology.

Attached: Hand over.jpg (338x450, 102K)

Here read yesterday's thread poppet, get some inside leads on those reddit redpills and discussion sparks.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/163583346

Because it's (((European Union))).

Mr. Farage explains it all

youtube.com/watch?v=LZBLhqTfGoM

I support pan-europeanism, but certainly not this jewish crap.

"Oui Mercel, it iz taim de Emperor Jupiter now"
"Hand over le reinzeous"

youre the first person to get the meme. i made it in photoshop like a year ago

Christ lad, this is first time I ever see this picture

Because they are nigger-loving Commie faggots.

I know your flag is Germany, roach.