MGTOW Hate Thread

Daily reminder that MGTOW are the male equivalent of feminists. All MGTOW fit into at least one of these three categories: neckbeard, closeted homosexual, and/or have a terrible relationship with their mother.

Attached: 1512023702272.jpg (600x749, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XgssdCS8VpU
youtube.com/watch?v=x2rQzv8OWEY
youtube.com/watch?v=xxSCBo-vZ9g
youtube.com/watch?v=opZl9VOBsUE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

some are just chads who realized how useless women are, especially the ones with money who doesnt want to lose it in a roastiedivorce

Attached: roastie2.jpg (491x491, 73K)

>muh roastie
When you can't attack the argument, attack the individual

MGTOW bros always chilling, never trying to tell other dudes to join or else, never insulting the ones who do want to pursue a futile attemp at being legaly cucked for the rest of your life.

Anti MGTOW sour pal instantly goes on calling us fags and neckbeards.

Stay salty my man, you can keep on your goose chase for as long as you want, I'll keep on playin vidya, blazing, eating delicious food and overall not giving a single fuck about society and roasties.

Have a nice day!

Attached: MGOTW.png (1200x800, 543K)

Women are shit but I will grant that the MGTOW movement is gay as fuck.
If a man would rather spend his money on other shit rather then getting laid that's his business however he shouldn't be bitching about it on social media. Women are also super easy to control and its frankly pathetic when a man tries and fails to do so. The only excuse for not getting a girl is not wanting one.No ones a chad if aren't getting pussy dumb ass
Fine, then get off the internet and do something more enjoyable then this shit.

Attached: main-farewell-to-don-draper-.jpg (895x503, 54K)

>No ones a chad if aren't getting pussy dumb ass
for (You)

I fucking wish i was a girl so badly...

roastie confirmed

Two types of MGTOW:

1. Those that are faggots that can’t get laid and announce publicly that they are abandoning women.

2. Those that just don’t give af, and focus on bettering themselves now and worry about women later. They generally don’t think of themselves as MGTOW, but are fundamentally also temporary removing themselves from the dating pool.

1 are fags, 2 are wise for improving themselves instead of endless chasing skirt.

will Men going there own way hate me if I have children ?

Attached: 12335463546.jpg (1248x1396, 70K)

They will secretly despise you

hahahahahahah too bad they won't be around.

Attached: 1520035383521.png (247x246, 71K)

I like this one
this one is cute

They’re not clamouring for equal rights or to control how others treat them. They only espouse to ignore women and go be self gay. Unlike feminism which still expects men to do something for them.

true

Is that not what OP started off with as well? All this user did was throw the mud right back at OP's face.

You'll miss being a man because it's easy to take for granted how fearless and single minded you usually are.

WTF is that chick doing with a Doors' shirt?

youtu.be/XgssdCS8VpU

The great thing about MGTOW is how butthurt it makes women, tradcucks and NatSocs because they can't do anything about it. Shaming doesn't work, because these men are already tossed away by society so they couldn't care less how they're perceived by it; can't argue rationally against it, because facts and logic are on MGTOW's side; having the government try to intervene will only help in the short term, and hastily bring about the collapse most MGTOWs want in the first place.

Attached: INB4.jpg (1204x1511, 282K)

MGTOW are monastics who do no harm. By their inaction some of the power of the nihilistic evil matriarchy is dissolved. We each do what we can when we can.

Attached: Starr finds sex boring.jpg (957x805, 320K)

10+ year mgtow reporting in
Ama

>If a man would rather spend his money on other shit rather then getting laid
He should get laid but not ruin his happiness by being in a relationship or marriage.

Attached: Marriage.jpg (648x1308, 285K)

Day of the roast when?

MGTOW are fucking faggot retards falling for the kike psyop

look user, just because you cant get a woman to worship the fucking ground you walk on for the rest or your life doesn't mean no one else can.
Its honestly not that hard and some men want it, so stop caring what other guys decide to do with their lives and live your own damn life.

Attached: 7dd8637e8325628fa53dc2c9d24a6bd1--mad-men-styles-jon-hamm.jpg (736x1104, 81K)

>ruin his happiness by being in a relationship or marriage.

I hope you will grow up one day and enjoy loyal women's head on your arm.

>muh sad pathetic beta virgin male loser
When you can't attack the argument, attack the individual.

Attached: 1511947639028.jpg (520x588, 121K)

How long did it take you to admit you love sucking cocks?

What do you eat? Do you cook for your self? Live with your parents? or eat out/order in?

>kike psyop

The core philosophies of MGTOW are ancient, and there are men from all types of culture, even shitty tribal ones, who disregard women and focus on their own happiness. Being butthurt at men not worshiping women doesn't mean it's some Jewish conspiracy you idiot.

Why don’t tradcucks understand that unless there are very real and very harsh consequences in place, women will never behave? As much as you wank to the past you never think about WHY things were that way. Women did not respect, fear, love, or revere their beta assigned husbands. They respected, feared, loved, and revered the dangerous forces in society (authority) that would leave them hungry, bloody, battered, freezing, and doomed if they dared to step out of line.

Tradcons are soft feminists and the sexual counterparts of LARPers.

>Hurr durr I’m a Viking!
How many people have you raped & killed in the name of Odin today?
>Umm...
>Hurr durr I’m a Crusader!
How many muslims & Jews have you killed or forcibly converted today?
>Umm...

They want all the flashy imagery and romanticism with none of the harsh reality needed to create such things. They think we stand a chance of winning as long as women have voting rights. They think we can win without imprisonment for adultery. They think we can win without male preference in custody battles. They think we can win without arranged marriages. They think we can win without religious fundamentalism. They think we can win without taking women out of the mainstream workforce. They think we can win with alimony.

It’s absurd. Tradcons are deep down just scared little betas who still believe women are unicorns who will just magically behave of their own accord if men do XYZ. It’s fetishism. It’s a cargo cult. Tradcons watch 1950’s sitcoms and read propaganda posters from the era and think it’s just a matter of monkeying them. You can act like the hardest alpha in the world but deep down women know ultimately you’re just another submissive follower of big daddy government and the church.

How often do you have sex and how do you go about getting it? Please be honest, Im considering this life style but i still want to get laid once a month or so by a different chick at low cost and time investment.

Why not resort to masturbation? It's free and requires no effort.

sup mgtow bro, sending good vibes and positivity to you today, brother. love u man.

Meh.

I don't. The last girl I was with suddenly decided she didn't consent weeks after we broke up and I got hit with rape charges. I just avoid all contact with whamen now

I learned to cook for myself

I'd put a bullet through your shill brain, bitch.
Better yet my black magic bros are already doing death and destruction rituals.
How's it feel to be riddled with neurosis and anomalous muscoskeletal pain the rest of your life?
Is it worth that measly paycheck in that damp stifling cubicle of the shill agency?
Your time is FUCKING OVER but the torture is just getting started.

Daily reminder: Nobody gives a fuck.

>Sage

Daily reminder that roasties like OP are about to become obsolete for reproduction purposes.

Attached: futureofwomen.jpg (1957x1296, 1.16M)

>putting women on a pedestal
>an age where reproduction is no longer controlled by women
pick one tradcuck

>Raising children without a parent
Real nigger tier thinking

Nothings wrong with traditionalism you kike

Will human babies be genetically engineered to be less useless crying shitting skinbags?

>raising children with an abusive thot for a parent

I know what I'm picking

>Abusive thot
I guess you fit into category three

Hopefully, but we will need us to stop thinking of the human as a perfect flawless thing that must be never tampered with.

You can go your own way, and get pussy too.
I was a happy bachelor until my early 40's when I finally met a traditional Italian qt who was worth taking a chance with.
Ignore dumb roasties, save your money, and round up a few bitches to fuck, women are retardedly easy to manipulate into giving up their snatch.
Don't settle for anything less than a submissive redpilled cutie with no brats and you'll be ok.

roastie detected

only roasties get offended by the term thot

>muh human rights
The cuckoldry and SJW-scum can only be eradicated by sharia laws. Maybe icelandbros can do something being the only abode of white people.

>only roasties get offended by the term thot
Not offended. It is just obvious you had a shitty mother when you foster that much animosity.

Trips of fucking truth!

And probably no father in the picture or a beta who did not teach you how to view women

>30yr+ women detected
I'll give you neets and actual mysoginist but most just don't want to be a beta provider for your used up cunt

>dying alone without a beta provider is scaring the shit out of them
pandoras box has already been open and you wanting to go back to pre-suffage or full on mudslime is about a dumb as feminist ideology

Attached: roasted.png (1355x600, 1.33M)

OP is a beta cuck using female manipulation and shaming tactics. MGTOW are the exact opposite of felinists, you dumb cuck. Go ahead and marry in today’s society, you dumbfuck. Let’s see how that works out for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=x2rQzv8OWEY

you're both roasties and you're both wrong

>Daily reminder that MGTOW are the male equivalent of feminists.
Wrong, feminists are based on lies

No, there is a 99% chance that I am correct. You probably had some beta father who was the woman in the relationship, or no father in the picture. Your mother was probably a pos.

You're not actually traditional though. None of us can be, feminism has systematically stripped us of the ability to be traditional in any meaningful sense. That's what's so ridiculous about being a tradcuck. And the eradication of our traditions happened on the watch of pussified "men" like you who can't stop sticking up for these abject idiots with tits.

Women should be locked in cages. Actually locked inside of cages, like the Athenians more or less did when they locked their women in compartments inside the home to keep them from fucking everything up. If you can't see that, then you are part of the problem.

Attached: 1519698033624.jpg (781x892, 325K)

>that pic
Poetic in a way. Just like the european rape statistics, post mass-migrancy

>No, there is a 99% chance that I am correct.
There's a 99% chance you're correct because you're a woman? You're 99% retarded that's about it.

How about the opposite approach. Men raised with stability and security are not interested in thots and roasties and their feminist bullshit because they have far too much self respect.

>realizing an objective truth makes you these things
Being a spergy beta /r9k/er that just discovered Sup Forums is one thing, but women being shit is another.

Attached: mugabe realest shit.jpg (1152x2048, 185K)

>Men raised with stability and security are not interested in thots and roasties and their feminist bullshit because they have far too much self respect.
Except MGTOW are not raised in stable environments (two married parents). If they were, the father would teach the son how to view women. You guys came from broken homes. Either that or you are the equivalent of 250 pound women wanting a high quality men (not have anything to offer to a good woman).

Human rights = human body
What you are proposing is even worse, filthy chechen.

>not have anything to offer to a good woman
You're so close hamster!

You just have to flip this last part around and you will understand.

Attached: 1477031710852.png (600x529, 331K)

Attached: 1517721710670.jpg (491x491, 68K)

Thank you for proving my point

Heh. One of the first lessons about women I got from my father was about thots (para-phrased from Norfagian). "It's okay to fuck 'em, but don't fall in love with every slut you dip your dick in. And for fuck sake, don't bring them home. Play around now, and find a nice girl when you're ready to settle down."

And here you were this whole time thinking that smelly hole between your obese thighs is a value!

Look in the mirror. Why would any self-respecting man prostrate himself before you for access to your cunt?

Cunts are cheap. Surrogacy is cheap. Men have money and they are increasingly choosing to keep it. It is you who need to figure out some value to offer to men. Until then you can fuck right off lmao.

Attached: 1477017066225.jpg (125x124, 4K)

Jesus Christ that bitch is hot.

Fucking depressing.

Attached: heli.jpg (200x250, 7K)

>. All MGTOW fit into at least one of these three categories: neckbeard, closeted homosexual, and/or have a terrible relationship with their mother.
allright OP, categorize this MGTOW:
youtube.com/watch?v=xxSCBo-vZ9g

>Spiteful babbling about women
You must be a very happy person

MGTOW was created by Jews to further dismantle the white race

Attached: 4CC9EB66-0D63-43C8-9E3B-24F6E3337B7A.jpg (312x350, 45K)

If I'm locked in a cage why should I care about your civilization at all? Why shouldn't I be a traitor if I'm going to be treated like this where I suffer like a dog in the name of civilization?

You shouldn't, you should be burned at the stake for insubordination. In my world, there would be zero tolerance. We'd bind you hand and foot in dungeons and feed you through tubes if necessary.

Comply or die.

I think this guy here is the end result of MGTOW and the 'girls have it so easy' attitude

>Spiteful babbling about women
Hahah. You think far too highly yourself roastie.

It's a matter of trading value for value. You don't have any value to offer therefore I'm not interested. Pretty straight forward isn't it.

Do you actually think that constitutes spite? If you go to a shop and ask to buy something but you have no money do you honestly conclude that the shopkeeper is spiteful when he refuses?

Massive and continuous kek

Attached: 1477118701603.jpg (798x770, 180K)

I'd shoot to kill first. Your zero tolerance would die at the hands of my gun.

This

youtube.com/watch?v=opZl9VOBsUE

Attached: Raising kriegsmarine flag.jpg (559x795, 176K)

They didn't stop making guns after they made yours, princess. When DOTR comes, I am going to roam the streets plugging random roasties.

Attached: rampage-6.jpg (881x544, 60K)

DOTR won't happen. I'd love to trash talk your mom and show her all your posts. I'd yell at her for raising such an atrocious animal for a son. You should have been aborted

You better hope it doesn't happen. I don't think strong independent women will last very long if it does.

And I tell my mother to her face what I think of women. Emotional connections don't obscure the truth, that's what you nitwits don't seem to ever learn.

You're the terrible relationship with your mother type right?

I don't care about the strong independent woman meme. I care about defending myself at all costs.

What does your wreck of a mom say back when you tell her what you really think?

Doesn't matter what she says, she's a woman, and her opinion is automatically invalid due to her biologically inferior brain.

And you can't defend yourself. No woman can. Every woman needs a man to defend them, or else they are defenseless. And you know this. It's one of the primary features of the female operating system.

>the female operating system

If you can call parasitism an operating system

>why you no like feminism
>you a feminist
fucking kill yourself you stank pussy asshole. original sinning whore

>the male equivalent of feminists
Oh wow, you are retarded and a fag, OP.
Kike, MGTOW is the exact opposite of feminists.

feminists
>white men are bad, we need to punish them and fuck them over. We also need to fuck niggers.

MGTOW
>We won't pay for you anymore. Bye bye, whores.

What if I just don't care about relationships? I don't see how being in a relationship with someone would benefit me

>male equivalent of feminists

No.

MGTOW is the polar OPPOSITE of Feminism. The concerns of MGTOW are primarily reactionary against the grain of totalitarian control over male self-determinism. What MGTOW (or manosphere, or whatever moniker people have ascribed to this demographic nebulae) has done is explored every inch of manhood, as it was robbed from them from every angle in their youth. As a result, no stone has been left unturned; fascism, nazism, monarchy, communism, traditionalism, nihilism, property rights, civil rights, economic rights, ai waifus, videogames, innawoods prep, magick, memetics etc. Every aspect of life has been explored for men to thoroughly examine in search for meaningful existence in a disney world where every cartoon character is really out to kill you.

Meanwhile, women's "movements" such as feminism have been left in the dust in the wake of their own chaotic destruction as they seek to pretend to be as virtuous as men, much in the same manner as Congolese niggers that attempt to emulate thinking Man who developed the wooden nigger bike known as the Chukudu. These folk are ill-equipped by God, and they can't help but blaspheme.

Attached: 1516006186388.jpg (518x698, 42K)

LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME
IM MGTOW
IM GOING MY OWN WAY
LOOK AT ME
guys
*Cries self to sleep and commits suicide*

You realize there are hispanic and black mgtow right?

I would bust a nut in eyebrow girl

says increasingly nervous 30-something year old woman with 10 cats

Wanting a relationship is a Natural Instinct for men. You will grow old and regret your lifechoices
I agree OP. MGTOW is pathetic

Common buckos, gotta wife up a slut. Truly there is nothing so degenerate then an inferior value. Yet here we are having this conservation with people advocating just that.

>marriage is a state enforced contract that gives women money(prostitiute)
>Women are the ones to break these contracts the most, taking alimony, child support
>the man after a divorce is typically a shell

You only only advocate retardation so much

Attached: 0rZnkOB.jpg (500x553, 108K)

And yet this is an anti-MGTOW thread created by a roastie. If we're all such incel handholdless losers who are on the verge of suicide then why do roasties and their beta providers spend so much time screeching about us?

Really almivates the actmonds. Take this redpill with you before you leave in disgrace.

Attached: 1520125366969.jpg (599x1209, 105K)