Rem is for _________

passionate headpats throughout the night

Gangbang

imagine if the witch cultists and Betelgeuse ganbang her twister corpse in front of Subaru

It happened in one doujin.

Rem is my girlfriend.

Your girlfriend is my paizuri sex slave

Rem is my wife

Your wife is a gangbang slave for my henchmen

Rem is my daughteru. Her only boyfriend is Subaru-kun.

What do you think about your son-in-law Roswaal?

Tickling

Absolute degenerate, but the poor girl has a clown fetish.

>Liking a doormat of a character
There is only one likable girl in this anime.

Two likable girls, and only one of them is a doormat.

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

Yeah I agree, with the doormat being Emilia. I guess that's why you posted Emilia.

I like that it's got blood.

I can't stand remfags.

Friendly reminder that Ram-chi is best demon twin.

wait really? sauce?

Doesn't she fuck that clown? Emilia-tan still #1.

>There are people who unironically like Emilia

She sits on his lap when he is restoring her mana, she has respect for the clown for saving them as children. Nowhere has it been implied that they fuck.

dont mind that scene in the manga where the blinds get closed

>Nowhere has it been implied that they fuck.
Dude. It's been implied that Rem and Roswaal fuck, though that was mostly Subaru lumping the two sisters together as more or less the same person. At the very least, I believe I recall Ram making several efforts to seduce Roswaal.

lewd af

.....the....they are playing checkers desu....

t-they're just... getting ready for sleepy time...

No, it's pretty obvious that Ram at least tries to seduce him during their mana transferral sessions.

>responding seriously to troll posts

this is why we can't have nice things

Oh, I'm not being serious when I imply Ram deliberately moans suggestively while Roswaal fulls her up with mana.

overrated fotm waifubait

that's a lot of buzzwords you got there buddy

you must be trolling.

I Love Emilia

Who is best boy and why doesn't he get enough fanart?

How would Ram name her babies?

Roosram

Roswaal M Mathers.

>Emiliass

How can Ram be horny???

>fucks worst girl so best girl could remain pure for MC
How can such a bro be a villain?

She's got two pussies now, and she's not satisfied with only one of them begin filled.

Or to be more specific, he comments on how her moans sound when he fills her with mana, and she makes it clear she's totally up for it. And that's why Ram is horny. Roswaal teases her and gets her worked up, and then doesn't fuck her.

Well technically Echidna is the bro then

forgetting her show.

i want to kissy kiss beako!

I want to tell Beako she'll never be a match for nee-sama.

That's so rude!

Yeah, but she's right.

I want to tell Beako that she is abandoned by her mum. Also that she is a smelly NEET.

Hot dickings

What a bastard

I want to feed her all the dishes

because people can't appreciate him.

What are the chances Hector's been inside of him, if you know what I mean?
Well, yeah. If it turns out Ram hasn't fucked Roswaal, it's only because Roswaal's a fucking tease.

fairly likely. in either of the cases you're referring to.

When does that one OVA come out?

soon

I like Emilia, but I respect your opinion too user-kun OuO

Is reddit invading us? I've been seeing too many emoji's and overall cancer.

Where's my Natsumi? She looks good, is hardworking, faithful, and can even play some musical instruments. She's definitely A in my book.

They're almost as bad as super fags

>Rem calling her sister by her name.

Some of these people don't really have a proper grasp on the characters. Even the guy who wrote the premature ejaculation doujin had Ram use the wrong term for Subaru, and their characterization was otherwise suberb.

When the PMS hits you like a brick shithouse.

Who here is degenerate enough to help me full color the manga?

Sorry, my chronic fatigue counters my autism when it comes to getting shit done.

your wife has been my cock sleeve for a year now

Too busy trying to color the doujins and getting them the right color is pretty hard

>Rem will never threaten you with death by snusnu if you don't pledge your wholehearted loyalty and devotion to her.

!don't open!

I want some dona tea now

Another recognizable 2chan comment.

Best girl

Am I that obvious?

She's taken.

The house fire one?

Blood sacrifice.

Well, discussion here is dead. May as well ask. What does everyone think the chances are that Shaula is an Oni? Keeping in mind she can smell the Witch Scent, something we've only clearly seen in two members of a non-spirit natural race, and noting that Shaula has a level of strength that Subaru assumes is impossible before he remembers that Reinhard exists.

And bear in mind, there's no visual distinction between an Oni and human before they whip their dick out. Shaula's magical and physical power is well above the norm, despite her not appearing to be particularly bright, which lends to asking how she got that powerful. Natural ability plays a significant role in how powerful you can get in Re:Zero.

However, there is a race with extreme natural prowess, both physical and magical. And if Shaula is an Oni, what would the implications be?

ntr

>what would the implications be?
And to go with the obvious thought I just had, it could just so happen that someone was forced to start over from zero when things went wrong the first time. So now they have to find new people to fill all the necessary roles, and do things right this time. They need a new Sage, Sword Saint, set of Witches, and a Disciple. All to repeat history, but also correct their mistakes at the same time.

Kind of like what Subaru does in his loops. Go back to the beginning to give it all another go. Except this isn't time travel so much as a reenactment with a new cast, in the hopes they won't flub their lines. Rem would be a potential candidate for the Sage's disciple, just as Subaru is a candidate for the Sage role.

slaying, if she steals my vintage EMT underwear again.

Pic not related

Who the fuck is rem?

Who?

I want to die by Rem's snusnu

that's a theory I have on pandora's endgame. she wants to recreate whatever happened 400 years ago to get a better conclusion (or at least a conclusion she prefers), so she tries to have her witch cult pass the genes to sage candidate, presumably so he can create a new set of witches, or to have the witch genes go to directly to the people she wants. the dragon disappeared to the great cascade, so she kickstarts the royal election to force it to come back. although my theory is that ram was the one who was meant to be the extremely powerful disciple and rem was someone's (satella's?) attempt to foil the recreation keikaku.

>and rem was someone's (satella's?) attempt to foil the recreation keikaku.
That wouldn't explain other Oni girl. I think they might be looking for potential candidates for the role. Maybe they originally considered Ram one before her horn got chopped off, but Rem was the one they ended up choosing as that village's candidate.

Also, I think the Dragon and Echidna might actually be in on the plan. Possibly Pandora as well, though she might be trying to bend it to suit her own purposes. Echidna was always a very longterm thinker with her eyes set on the greater good. Roswaal also seems to be in on a small portion of what's going on.

ram is a very interesting case; a major theme in re:zero is that your potential is determined at birth, and some people just have it better. ram was one of those people until she lost almost everything except rem. that whole thing feels symbolically relevant enough that I'm convinced she's going to be a very major character in the endgame.

echidna is almost certainly in on it. out of a;; the witches, she seems like the only one who wouldn't have been steadfastly single-minded enough walk away from whatever happened with no regrets at all. she's also currently the only one of the original witches who's soul is unfrozen and capable of change. roswaal and beako probably know bits and pieces just from being associated with echidna, but I don't think beako knows anything too substantial or she would've told subaru rather than try to hide it. or maybe she knows the full story and is trying to keep the plan from happening to protect subaru.

any theories on who emilia is meant to be? the most obvious answer is "new satella," but that would be pretty cheap. the witch of wrath feels appropriate, but emilia also feels more relevant than just one of seven witches. wrath is a little bit more significant than the other ones, but all that significance would tie back to only emilia herself if minerva is indeed her mother.

>she seems like the only one who wouldn't have been steadfastly single-minded enough walk away from whatever happened with no regrets at all. she's also currently the only one of the original witches who's soul is unfrozen and capable of change.
adding to this, iirc she's also the witch who changed the most in her backstory. the other witch backstories were more or less about coming to terms with or embracing their sin. carmilla's arguably doesn't fit that mold, but she's still not as dynamic as echidna is.

>but that would be pretty cheap
Not necessarily. Satella was the only player from the old game who can't be so easily be wiped off the board. She can't die the normal way, so replacing her role is trickier. That may be why she's seemingly identical to Satella in appearance. It's not a coincidence. Betelgeuse's quest for a vessel wasn't a wild goose chase. He's actually supposed to find an ideal vessel, though he may have gotten details muddled over time.

They need someone as close as possible to Satella so they can transfer what they need from her into someone else. Kind of like how Roswaal needs to transfer himself into his descendants, because they're a closer match. Emilia herself was born long after Minerva died, unless she was put in time stasis. Whatever the case, there's a good chance that conditions around her birth were manipulated. And it worked. Emilia has been proven to be a compatible vessel for Satella.