Lauren Southern

What does Sup Forums think of Lauren Southern?

Attached: lauren_southern_dane.jpg (1200x1200, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.vice.com/en_ca/article/8xmyaa/lauren-southern-is-the-alt-rights-not-so-secret-weapon
instagram.com/jessu._/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=YJOhQ2RhZzY
youtube.com/watch?v=gNt7l0pP_mQ&t=66s
youtu.be/kO6BtpIzIiM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SAGE

>inb4 moarpheus trashes this eceleb as a zionist for calling out kike hypocrisy

Attached: 1493893236137.png (949x1103, 920K)

my side bitch

Now stop asking.

Attached: lauren southern poll.png (1449x954, 102K)

KILL YOURSELF.

lowkey cute jew who should stop fucking larping as a nordic/european/american because its cringy

Attached: 1402173216894.jpg (395x500, 71K)

I think faggots like you shill for her and make threads on Sup Forums like this one in order to keep attention on her.

She's a stupid young slut who doesn't have an ounce of a backbone most real conservative women have.

Trad-thot who capitalises on underaged virgins for Neetbucks-patreon donations.

Fellow anti-semites
We cannot allow this coalburning JEW talking about white genoicde in South Africa

Attached: 1520841845298.png (1349x679, 679K)

I'd like her a lot more if she married a right wing Chad and had 5 to 7 white babies

Black breeding whore who rips off poor virgins. Here's a boomer advice, never ever follow a woman no matter how "based" you think she is. Women are stupid by nature. A female leader is the biggest mistake you can make in your life.

Sex worker turned """""journalist"""""

Thought that was Anne frank for a second

The day Lauren calls what's happening in Europe a "genocide" (which implies intent) then I'll support her.

Attached: white-genocide-dalai-lama.png (1280x720, 543K)

Female attractiveness correlates with viewers/subs on the internet. You can see plenty of Trad-thots capitalise on this fact.

Sex worker? I despise this woman, but do you have any evidence to substantiate this claim?

Lauren Souther confessed to have worked with military intelligence before getting hired by zionist (((Ezra Levant))).

Don't trust her, she has a book called "barbarians" which blames literally everyone but the jews for "muh western civilization" going down. She is a zionist.

This. Women are not meant to be leaders, they're meant to run the house, and raise the family while men take care of anything and everything of real importance. Following a woman, speaks volumes about who you are as a man.

Attached: wannabephilosopher.jpg (325x488, 133K)

source

Provide evidence, you larper.

She's a pure narcissist. Classic jew. Proof.
>Comes to Sup Forums daily to create breads about herself.

JIDF is fast

Trad-thots love attention.

>Is asked to provide evidence
"Oy Vey, muh' Jewish conspiracy.
Fuck off of this board if you can't actually substantiate your claim, you absolute larper.

Liberals pretend to hate the dalai lama now
Seriously, I've heard this multiple times from "woke" libs. It's one of those "actchually..." moments the chieftans of the group like to pull out to stun everybody and win hushed praises and nods of approval.

Attached: adam_conover_courtesy_trutv_f.jpg (745x427, 48K)

just a thot who saw a niche and filled it, just like she gets filled on the daily

Attached: LS COALBURNER.png (1438x2346, 782K)

my favorite tradthot e-celeb. also, saged.

You guys are so mean!

Your movement would be nowhere without Lauren Southern!

Lauren is queen of Sup Forums all of you little virgins are just angry you wont be able to sniff her farts you little bitch boys.

>muuuuuuuuh larp

news.vice.com/en_ca/article/8xmyaa/lauren-southern-is-the-alt-rights-not-so-secret-weapon

Just search "Lauren Southern military intelligence", she literally drunkenly confessed it in a video on some other channel, that was later deleted for no apparent reason...

no need to pander to liberals. Lauren should just say what is truthful or stop talking.

>Lauren Souther confessed to have worked with military intelligence before getting hired by zionist (((Ezra Levant)))
Not at all surprised by this. I have suspected it all along. She's a temple prostitute for the jew world order, pushing the gay agenda.

Attached: e28098ashtoreth-1.jpg (412x489, 43K)

she definitely looks better as a blonde

Sister looks better
instagram.com/jessu._/?hl=en

>Unironically posting Vive
Of course, (((They're))) completely going to give us an unbiased report of this tradthot.

You guys are a bunch of retards, just ally her and stop hating on everyone you retarded niggers.

see

Who?

bump

Attached: 84.jpg (900x1200, 146K)

Good work fellow anti-semites, we need to call out this coalburning jew for reporting on white genocide in south africa.

Attached: lauren southern trad op.gif (1606x1301, 3.15M)

>everything bad that happens is intentional
People fuck themselves over in large numbers all the time. I'm not saying conspiracies don't exist but it's been trendy to be a post-modernist with an air of fake self-hate since the beatniks. This is the outcome of that, mixed with the unsustainable mass-production farming hat necessitates globalism, and the unsustainable workers rights movement that necessitates globalism.
Globalism was evolved through natural selection, just like capitalism. (((They))) can't control it, they only play into it.

Frig off, Lauren. I have a new right-wing waifu now.

Attached: 1511263_734653823235525_1721139078_n.jpg (800x675, 93K)

Kick the shit stirrer out. We did it with Westboro Baptist Church. There is footage of her inciting discontent on our fair lands. We don't stand for eceleb nonsense.

She won't say that because it's not a genocide you stupid mutt.

>their own words are not proof of intent

shoo joo.

Attached: white genocide intent 1.jpg (621x551, 70K)

LET HER GO BRITBONGS SHE DINDU NUFFIN

Attached: 1447132720898.jpg (600x660, 70K)

>waifu

Attached: lana tranny.jpg (2000x2298, 862K)

nasty kike
yes excellent tyrone black her

Attached: UN.png (1196x540, 61K)

Why ignore the South Africa stuff? Don't you think that's just a baby step?

making people donate to the (((suidlander))) scam

she didnt suck my wee wee so now I make bad thread about here everyday

How are we being genocided exactly?

Good lord

Attached: 1411492508698.gif (360x360, 190K)

A baby step? South Africa is a testing ground. European Genocide is the goal right now. Not merely by replacement but by sword. You can't make that happen globally without conditioning the people to accept it, which is why there is constant anti-white propaganda everywhere. There is no time for baby steps or the "slow redpill." You only mean to work slowly so that by the time we are ready to respond it will be too late.

Attached: lauren southern jew hat.jpg (469x436, 20K)

youtube.com/watch?v=YJOhQ2RhZzY

Boom.

Attached: the great replacement.png (880x614, 724K)

Attached: 1512908067104.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

>forced mass immigration in only and all white countries coupled with constant race-mixing propaganda which results in brainwashing and amounts to a policy of genocide by ethnic replacement
>"how is this genocide"

They planned what's happening right now decades ago. Wake up anons.

Attached: white genocide kalergi.jpg (824x856, 321K)

The UN calls it "replacement migration" too. It's genocide. So call it genocide.

Boom.

Attached: UN Replacement Migration.png (855x1011, 102K)

Lurk moar and you'll figure that out pretty quickly.

That's just because she was created from strong Nordic seed you fucking shill

"What good is it following your compass that points true north when it drives you straight into a bog. Navigation is of no use if you don't have the wisdom to go around."

It says genocide in the title. I'm not trying to insult you here.

Attached: lana 4.png (1783x420, 57K)

>convincing young people to put off having children
>convincing people to not have kids to save the environment
>shouting "your grandchildren will be brown!" as an insult
>constant encouragement to not have kids in the media while simultaneously advocating immigration by non-whites
>not preventing illegal immigration
>not preventing the victimization of white children (rotherham, telford, et al)
>encouraging La Raza to shout "we are outbreeding you!" in the streets while calling anyone for higher white birth-rates a Nazi
>gleefully celebrating demographic change because it will disempower whites
That's a small start of examples.

Attached: 1506063973712.jpg (704x864, 381K)

I just want to sniff her panites. Its all I ever think about when I see her.

Attached: panties (1).jpg (300x240, 20K)

youtube.com/watch?v=gNt7l0pP_mQ&t=66s

come on Canacuck ffs

fuck off with these e-celeb threads

Attached: 1519418452654.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Anne frank was the cuter jew

The UN calls European Genocide "replacement migration" too. Replacement does not scare people like "genocide" does. There is no reason to not call it a genocide when it is. Can you name just ONE other peoples facing genocide who was told
>hey dont call it genocide!
Name one other or accept reality.

Attached: brainlet 16.jpg (817x443, 54K)

So all of these right wing qts are just honey pots. FUCK

Attached: 1466187102732.jpg (600x600, 50K)

I don't.

user get its

Attached: mfw pol is right.jpg (1080x1080, 414K)

Thread theme

youtu.be/kO6BtpIzIiM

She is the dirt of the dirt. She's working with the same people perpetuating white genocide. She promotes transgenderism, race mixing, immodesty, zionism, diaper fetishism, and every other conceivable form of transgressiveness.

Attached: temple prostitutes.jpg (874x617, 174K)

Jew spotted

Attached: 1511549056696.jpg (306x306, 15K)

How much do you guys donate to lauren

i donate about £50, thinking of donating £100

why? well because she's telling the truth no one else will, shes making arguments and political impacts that are rocking the political discourse of the UK and well she's just so darn pretty and i hope she'll notice me when she finally gets round to choosing a trad-husband.

I think her voice is doofy but I also think the bitching about "tradthots" is cringe as fuck. If you don't like her, just don't watch her videos.

That said there's a third dimension of insanity in this mess: the British government unironically seems to think that libertarians like herself are Literally Hitler because she's a journalist who objects to being genociding whites.

The final dimension of absurdity is that Sup Forums hates her because they speculate that she might be a coalburner and/or a Jew. Even if both are true, who cares?

All in all, I think Lauren Southern is unremarkable but the hate she attracts is both psychotic and silly.

She hooked up with 2 niggers when she came down here to do her farm murders documentary.

just donated 100k

Attached: merchant shilling.gif (500x364, 237K)

i know absolutely nothing about her but having just seen the picture, i would let her suck muh balls.

LETS DONATE TO LAUREN GUYS

This thread again motherfucker? I think we've 'debated' what Sup Forums thinks of LS at least several thousand times unironically.

Attached: 1508446292617.jpg (480x480, 16K)

I send her a Victoria Secret gift card every 6 months. Just so I know she's wearing the panties I bought her.

Maybe one day, she'll mail be a few pairs back... sealed in a ziplock bag after beeing warm on a warm spring day.

donating is gay but it sure beats larping as an too hardcore for you nazi on an anonymous board

overrated

GIVE THE BLONDE LADY YOUR MONEY

SHE SAID SOMETHING YOU AGREE WITH SO GIVE HER MONEY. SHE JUST WANTS TO TRAVEL THE WORLD TO MAKE 7 MINUTE LONG VIDEOS ON YOUR BUCK, WHY ARE YOU SO GREEDY

t. lauren

Proofs? I personally heard it was 6 million niggers

Where are the proofs nigger?

Her hair is as dark as her taste in men

She has kids, you fuckin mong

ISRAEL AND THE DIASPORA ARE THE SAME THING. YOU CAN'T OPPOSE THE LIBERAL WESTERN JEWS IF YOU SUPPORT THEIR JEWISH STATE.

Change your message based in this truth and we'll talk. Until then you're all an enemy.

Attached: lana-1.jpg (1400x787, 654K)

proofs or gtfo

Attached: (((jewishfriends))).png (559x227, 23K)

t. the hardcore nathzee larper i was talking about

Citation needed, Francois.