Hero Academia c.157

It's out on mangastream.

DEAR LORD, that was fucking amazing. After weeks of corridor running, we're finally at the climax of the arc.

O

N

The panelling in this chapter was 50000% better than the last 20ish

I guess togashi isn't good at coordinating fights in enclosed spaces? I could easily keep track of where everyone was in this one but half the time I had no idea where the fuck anyone was in relation to anyone else while they were fighting underground.

T

True. Fighting in that basement was the worst. Specially when characters transitioned from one floor to the next and you didn't even know who was talking.

MY

REWIND

Penis

So how come Overhaul is capable of controlling the direction of his rock spears without actually touching the ground or any rocks?

QUIRK

I was thinking the same, his quirk is too much, he's basically god.

I think he has mental control over what the thing he touches will turn into. So he touches the ground and doesn't need to keep touching it while its transforming

Man his hair going up from the power overflowing is just great, All Might was the same

AUTISTIC MEME

A

Realistically, how wet is Deku's back in the final panel?

thread is up already

togashi?

y-you mean with sweat, right?

This meme will never be funny

I think what he did was construct the spears then jump while it is being formed

O MY GENERAL THREAD

when is ne volume out?

how do we fix O My Hero Academia?

Early November.

By rewinding it

Cancel it, actually scratch that...Hori will probably die first.

This is so fucking cheesy

>He said the title!!!!
Truly reeked worse then Limburger

I am more surprised Deku keeps falling out of his range. It's one thing to twist in mid-air to dodge the earth or destroy it with your power, but Overhaul's used this attack dozens of times already and Deku still gets out of his range. Just make the spears twice as long as before already.

I pretty much treat overhauls quirk as alchemy from FMA, so he still has to adhere to the laws of equivalent exchange and conservation of mass

i was a bit dissapointed Deku's artstyle didn't change when he used 100% of OfA...but comparing to Eri, his lines are a bit thicker..

Next chapter.
He's just feeling things out here, he hasn't gone into Deku mode yet.

How does Deku outdo this power in the future though? Not only does he have unlimited use of 100% OFA with literally zero damage accumulation, if he doesn't tear himself apart through its overuse, he'll be destroyed by rewind. Not to mention he probably won't take any permanent damage from Chisaki due to rewind as well. Absolute damage and healing and mobility.

Eri is definitely wondering what the fuck is wrong with that madman in this panel.

You can actually pinpoint the second when You Say Run starts playing.

>BHA DECONSTRUCTS ALL SHONEN TROPES ITS SO GOOD AND BETTER THAN STUPID AMERICAN COMICS.

>Overhaul literally shouts out how Eri's power works to the one person who stands in his way/can actually fight back.

>Overhaul is then taken aback at how Midoriya resolves to abuse said power to utilize his own broken power.

Just

>mfw Mirio gets the Grimmjow treatment and we never see what happened to him after collapsing in the hallway

Can anyone explain this "Just" meme to me? I need to lurk more but I'm afraid I won't find the answers unless I ask.

What do you mean? Horikoshi let Toriyama draw Deku in that last panel. Didn't you see his Super Saiyan hair?

Anyone else feel like they made Eri too sexy? It takes me out of the story at times. She is supposed to be a kid.

Maybe Eri's Quirk will rewind his body into one of a toddler. Then they can grow up together.

Fuck off

I'm rereading the arc and I just don't get it.

Overhaul and the Yakuza tried to hide Eri and the usage/purpose of her power.

This chapter, Overhaul is just shouting out every last little detail to Midoriya while they fight in the middle of a city.

Completely logical and legitimate character progression and exposition.

Truly, there is no way of conveying information to the reader without also spilling the beans to the characters in universe - this is as good as shonen/battle manga is gonna get. Everyone else should just quit.

What do you mean? All he said was that she could revert his body to that of a monkey. That sounds like something you wouldn't want to happen... JUST

She looks like a muppet. Like something out of Dark Crystal.

O MY PEDO QUIRK

it's a speech impediment that some anons have.

Eri? More like Ero amirite?

Tsuyu has the most wholesome costume

Tsuyu has the most wholesome bathing suit

Tsuyu has the most wholesome personality

Therefore tsuyu has the most wholesome underpants

Wait ,excuse me if this is my inner speedreader coming forth, but when deku put Eri down didn't he feel the impact of OFA, so wont he still be fucked the next time he puts Eri down?

no one can stop the absolute madman.

Also, the art in this issue was the best it has been in a long time.

Overhaul has severe OCD. When shit doesn't go his way, he flips out. It's happened before with his germaphobia, it's just this time it's a complete meltdown.

O

He wanted Deku to give her up so he would stop rewinding, Overhaul is just getting desperate.

MY

SHIT GUYS, DEKU IS 100%ING ERI
I KNOW SHE ASKED FOR IT AND THEY NEED TO DO IT TO WIN CHISAKI, BUT CAN SHE TAKE IT?

GOD

no, he felt her quirk starting to rewind his body to nothingness, because for some reason she didn't instantly erase him like she did with her father

muh dick

I think he only felt it because he left the full power switch on when dropping Eri.

>can she take it

Yeah all 10"

It's in this moment he's thankful for not being her real father.

REWIND

>Overhaul is wea-

the story is suffering from naruto syndrome

>deku breaks his limbs again
>whatever control he has is fucking useless so better go back to being a clueless self harming retard like 150 chapters ago
>it's ok though lolihime will reject him being a useless bumbling failure of a protagonist
>ochako literally gets reduced to hinata status
>guess losing an arm and getting a fucking hole punched through your chest is no big deal for nighteye, all might and best jeanist are fucking pussies
>oh cool chisaki turned into a hollow
this didn't even have the courtesy to wait for chapter 200 to become unsalvageable like naruto

Chisaki was attempting to justify his actions and convince Deku to give Eri to him willingly. The fact that Deku listened to him describing how her ability was a destructive threat to everything it came into contact with and concluded that he could use it constructively is a testament to Deku's intellect, not Chisaki's stupidity.

>drawing parallels with Naruto and Bleach in the first place
So I guess you're dropping it then? Good riddance.

This

It's crossboarders, you should tell them to fuck off

.fuck off

What's a quirk you want to see show up in the series eventually for at least a semi-relevant character?

Tsuyu has also made the fewest mistakes of any of the students.

Everyone is dropping Boku no Flop Academia. Not even two seasons of anime adaptation could make it sell above average tier.

Time Travel quirk

O

I cant find the spoilers reaction thread. Can someone link it please?

is O My Hero Academia the new Toriko?

MY

No comment on the underwear?

Seriously, I’ve been pretty mixed on this arc, it feels so messy and disorganized, but for once I finally understood what was going on in the action scenes.

I like where this is heading.

agreed she looks and acts like some doujin cumslut half the time

REWIND

Thank goodness, threads should get better with fewer people.
I guess the third season of anime was announced just for shits and giggles.
>that image
Now compare yearly sales for both titles, friend.

he stole his pose

Why is she so shit? Is she the worst mom of all shonens?

So do we know what powers make up One for All? There were 6 hosts before All Mighf if I remember correctly, so far it seems like some powers are:

Strength
Speed
Wind Control

Can anyone think of others?

QUIRK

So Eri is Deku's little cock sheath now? How is this any different from being with overhaul? She's still being used.

>compares it to naruto by making bleach references
???

What happened to toriko? Was it any good, cause I never read it. Heard it was good.

NEN

Would you let her crush one of your balls in order to fuck her?

good but got axed despite getting all the shilling in the world from wsj

you know an arc is shit when the threads have been taken up by shitposting to distract from how bad it is

She'd have to let me crush one of her balls. She's pretty ugly.