Is there any doubt that she's /ourgirl/ now?

Is there any doubt that she's /ourgirl/ now?

I extend a formal invitation for the lefties who hate her to dump their images.

Attached: 1520877920848[1].jpg (931x524, 67K)

>inb4 moarpheus trashes this eceleb as a zionist for calling out kike hypocrisy

Attached: 1493893236137.png (949x1103, 920K)

Fuck off with ecelebs, stop shilling them or at least put your name in your post so my filters catch it, you cunt.

She is BASED totally calls out the Muslims and her gay friend Caolan who edits her videos is cute too!

COALBURNING JEW
IGNORE EVERYTHING SHE SAYS

Attached: 1520841845298.png (1348x678, 679K)

pls stop spamming her

I don't like blondes

Britney Pettibone is MY e-whore

She is doing good work, but she is a coal burner, so if you have a crush on her you are even more of a loser than a standard tradthot beta orbiter.

Attached: 1504448475661.jpg (926x520, 275K)

Attached: 1491519045755.jpg (1111x1175, 592K)

Some butthurt fag on another thread dared me to do it, I had to prove I'm not a pussy.

I agree, but I have to admit Lauren is much higher energy and does more work in general.

>/ourgirl/
>kike

this place is run by faggots and shitskin

>a literal slut
>/ourgirl/

You're the memeflag I've been waiting for, where's the image dump?

Lauren Souther confessed to have worked with military intelligence before getting hired by zionist (((Ezra Levant))).

Don't trust her, she has a book called "barbarians" which blames literally everyone but the jews for "muh western civilization" going down. She is a zionist.

I don't save images of sluts, only innocent, traditional girls

Attached: 1493626304773.jpg (1920x1080, 325K)

Sup Forums is an e-celeb board though

Attached: eceleb board.png (865x409, 43K)

>Is there any doubt that she's /ourgirl/ now?
not really. She doesn't have a special opinions but obviously she is trying to change the world. And it looks like (((they))) are afraid of a qt blonde girl that is trying to spread conservatism. She is for sure not my enemy.

>She is for sure not my enemy.
I agree, isn't it strange that there are so many posters on Sup Forums that openly spite her? Really puts the neurons to work.

economics literally dont matter. If you can provide your country with the resources it needs you need not worry about getting the squeeze from the central kikes

Keep up the good work fellow anti-semites, we must silence all those who report on white genocide in south africa

Attached: ideohub.png (961x334, 151K)

I am more concerned with the actual white genocide that is going on in the West than what happens to dumb colonists who thought they could live alongside blacks

Confirmed shills. I'm to lazy to look for the screencaps right now.
The most damage (((they))) can do to right wing is to turn off ourgirls. No ideology can survive if half of the population hates it.
It's a little bit sad that most girls aren't into politics. Have read some studies a while ago that tried to explain this phenomenon. Most girls are seeing this shill threads and falling for them.

>I am more concerned with the actual white genocide that is going on in the West than what happens to dumb colonists who thought they could live alongside blacks
Well said fellow anti-semite

Finn-knight must have run out of Shekels to give her so she's trying to find new beta orbiters.

>UK bans coalburner
>not /our/ country

>fighting in the street for youtube views is more important than developing a tangible platform.
When it makes gifs like this, yeah, it is, nigger.

Attached: 1520642018005.gif (640x360, 3.16M)

Fuck off there's already 8 threads about this kike whore

I like her because she has pretty face. Don't really listen to what she says.
t. the only honest man

Attached: Sergei_Kalugin.jpg (600x902, 230K)

She's really not attractive though

Being refused entry into a Western country because of her right wing views certainly puts her in the "Possible waifu" category

Her face looks alright to me. Body not so much.

Lauren's not a blonde.

Who is that image even targeting? It's not even alt-lite tier rules, it just sounds like a regular neocon.

>Hey, all our jobs have been outsourced to China and I can't feed my family anymore

>Oy vey, don't worry goy, I am an Alt-Rightâ„¢ girl and I am going to solve your problems. But first, you must donate to my youtube channel

Yeah, no. Nice try, Jewess.

She applies a shit ton of makeup. She is like a 4 on a good day

That's because these e-celebs are essentially just that. Rebranded neocons.

If you are unwilling to name the Jew, then you are not on our side.