Hibike 2 recap

>God what a great film. I wouldn't call it a recap, it's a retelling of Asuka's story. A ton of new material (including Yamada scenes). It honestly felt like a new story. I really loved it. Hearing the performances in cinema quality was also a great experience.
>The new Eupho movie is really really awesome. Seriously though, I can't in good conscious call that a "recap" film with all the new scenes added to it. It's an adaptation of s2.
>While I loved the 1st recap film, Todoketai Melody is, as promised, much more than a straightforward digest. Ogawa & Yamada did admirably. Also watching this film made me even more excited for Liz. So much potential for Yamada to tap into.

Also Shinkai approved:
twitter.com/shinkaimakoto/status/915777550797828096
twitter.com/shinkaimakoto/status/915779220999045121
>Said the script, picture, sound, color, composition, voice acting, and everything was wonderfully splendid
>The film was his first introduction to Sound! Euphonium, but regardless the story was not hard to understand and was amazing. According to Shinkai, he couldn't tell that it was a re-edit of a television series and it works as a stand-alone film about adolescence

They are going all out on these movies.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Yuyucow/status/921379750123151361
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Going on a date with your senpai to see a movie
Cute.

What remained of the Nozomi/Mizore drama?

>>God what a great film. I wouldn't call it a recap, it's a retelling of Asuka's story. A ton of new material (including Yamada scenes). It honestly felt like a new story. I really loved it. Hearing the performances in cinema quality was also a great experience.
>>The new Eupho movie is really really awesome. Seriously though, I can't in good conscious call that a "recap" film with all the new scenes added to it. It's an adaptation of s2.
>>While I loved the 1st recap film, Todoketai Melody is, as promised, much more than a straightforward digest. Ogawa & Yamada did admirably. Also watching this film made me even more excited for Liz. So much potential for Yamada to tap into.

Who are you quoting?

Nozomi/Mizore movie is Liz and the blue bird.

I heard it removed Nozomi/Mizore and the Taki story so it already sounds better than S2.

>I heard it removed Nozomi/Mizore

Well, that's going to be a separate movie

And yes on the latter

twitter.com/Yuyucow/status/921379750123151361

BD when?

Based. I hope they stick to movies.

Looks like Kyoani found a way

>And Ogawa was completely ready to be promoted to series director. He's got a very courteous style even by the studio's standards.
New series director soon boys

>Asuka's story
>muh mommy and muh daddy
zzzzzzzzzzz

>Kyoani transitioning into a movie studio.
Make it stop.

Filming in a movie is illegal. Take this down you fuck.

can't relate because you have no parents?

>Kyoani transitioning into a movie studio.

I'm totally fine with this.

Can't think of a better move

>S2 with no Yamada
>dull and boring
>movie recap of S2 with Yamada
>interesting and fun
Really makes you think.

I want a fucking season 3

You got 3 movies instead of season 3.

I want a fucking Kumiko

Or more...

I think they will only do it for this year. Not sure if they will for the rest of their life. But I wont mind that

I believe it when I see it. Recaps are usually bad

Yamada didn't work on this one though. Yamada is on the second non recap movie.

Kumicutie

Nope, Yamada is there with Ogawa, she did many scenes.