The Promised Neverland - Ch. 60

Korean scans out - wasabisyrup.com/archives/vLdErkyhV1A

Other urls found in this thread:

readms.net/r/neverland/060/4646/1
youtube.com/watch?v=-XKLn7bzHSk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

don’t die on us user

wtf, is he trying to ditch them already ?

Chapter's out guys
readms.net/r/neverland/060/4646/1

her face on the second panel looks weird

So Emma thinks the guy won't turn out to be all that bad and Ray thinks he's probably just become an asshole by now.
I'm willing to bet Emma's gonna turn out to be right and the guy is gonna end up caring for them even if he just wants them dead right now. No way he's just gonna be "evil" forever. Watch Emma pull something that saves him or something off and gain his respect. You can smell it from a mile away.

2.1 MILLIONS
M
I
L
L
I
O
N
S

Well, obviously. The question is whether he'll sacrifice himself at some point or make it out alive.

I hope he makes it out alive. He has a lot of potential to be an interesting character, especially compared to the rest of the cast. Killing him, at least so early, seems like a waste. The kids don't have a lot of support anyway, they could use an adult.
And if he turns out to be sort of a mentor figure for Emma too he should stick around. They are similar in a way.

> Plans to let one of them die

What would that really solve though? Despite the grief it would cause, I figure the only real outcome of him letting one die would be

A) The one left alive kills him in retaliation/is killed by him and thus he can't re-enter the shelter
B) The one left will still want to go onwards to the destination, and he still can't let that one die since the shelter will be destroyed.
or
C) He fucks up in his plan to get only one killed and they all die.

This feels like a no-win scenario for him any which ways about it.

Honestly this, how the heck does one of them dying benefit him? Say Ray dies, that's probably just gonna piss Emma off. It's not gonna make her want to turn back, what would be the point of the trip if she did?

Agreed. He's been rather fun to have around so far, but I hope he stays as an antagonist a bit longer.

He's still an adult and as shown in this chapter more fit and more experienced than them. He could knock out the survivor, go back to the shelter, spin a believable story and then deal with the rest from then on.

Anime when?

Also what studio should pick it up?

But imagine he brings Emma back knocked out or something. She's not gonna be knocked out forever, right? When she wakes up, she won't stay quiet and then his shelter is fucked anyway.

I think he'll be an antagonist for a bit longer still. It'll probably take Emma doing something to help him that makes him turn over to their side so she can be proved right. Since Ray doesn't seem to agree with her and all.

OTP confirmed. Get fucked Normancucks.

>literally nothing about this page is shipping related
Fuck off and die shipperfags.

Same. I really enjoy him. I hope he goes the redemption route though and not the despair antagonist one.

In that case, by the time Emma wakes up No Name should have already planned something to counteract the threat against the shelter, I guess? Or hold her and some of the kids hostage.
It's not like this upper-handing can go only one way. The shelter is valuable for him, but the children are valuable for Emma and the rest.

>shoving each other into family category is good for your ship
wew lad not even a shipper but you are straight up retarded

>No Musica
Shit chapter.

Well, yeah but what can he really do is what I'm confused about. Threatening to kill them isn't an option otherwise the shelter really will blow up. There's a ton of kids so I doubt he can just steal the button or something. And he already tried the hostage thing, not sure he'd try that again, right? It's just a bit confusing, he's definitely being cornered here.

Kimetsu getting its popularity poll results reminds me TPN will probably get one sometime soon and fangirls are probably not going to let Emma win even though she deserves it.

Fair enough. Personally, I thought Emma was half-bluffing when she threatened him. There was no way she'd blow everything up with everyone inside, so the hostage situation was still somewhat valid. If anything, it's a no-win situation for everyone.

I don't think she would either, I was just saying from a story point of view I don't think Shirai would reuse the same situation. I could see her blowing it up only if she could get her siblings out. Then I doubt she'd have a problem with it.
But yeah, no one's really living the dream right now.

Damn I like where this is going.

Hey, is that Musicaa watering the plant?|

Emma is cuter than Musica anyway.

I'm a sucker for maps

Have a tiny Emma and Ray.

> He could knock out the survivor, go back to the shelter, spin a believable story and then deal with the rest from then on.

I imagine, if Don and Gilda have any level of intelligence whatsoever, that they would be highly suspicious of the guy if he brought one of them back 'unconscious'.

Feels like the smart thing to do in that situation is make him hand over the survivor first, and then they get the story of what happened from said survivor.

It seems like Gilda at least is fully aware of the fact that the guy wants to betray them, so she'd definitely be wary of him no matter the circumstances.

So, again, not really a good idea to kill one.

Not bad.

Telling them only now about the safest route was a dick move, but I understand why he did so

Cute

Why is he so angry, lads?

I miss my wife Anna already.

Figures that the Fat Kid's only thing is wanting food.

So are these feral demons or a different species?

>before they had to keikaku in a setting they know against a single enemy that would try to not kill them
>now they have to keikaku in an unknown setting against an ally they can't trust and multiple predators eager to kill them

I want to hold Emma's hand.

Apparently there won't be a Neverland booth at jump festa like everyone thought so any hope for a 2018 release is hopeless.
Early to mid 2019 at best

Somebody do an edit of this with either Mom or Nameless Man.

Maybe their like primates or monekys to demons?I mean we as humans have some resemblence to them since we evolved that way, maybe these things are what demons evolved from?

I think a popularity poll is what we'll be getting soon instead of an anime announcement. I honestly reckon that any 3 of the trio will end up in 1st place, Mama and Phil :3 are probably gonna end up in the top 5 among the trio as well

Reminder that ray x Emma is endgame with Norman becoming the antagonist

>that coverpage

minecraft much

The trio's definitely getting the first three spots. Personally I think Emma should take first but you know how nips are.

Reminder that ray x Emma is shit and you're a faggot.

Who will take the spots after that then? Will Anna rank higher than Don and Gilda?

Something tells me Norman has a good chance of taking 1st place even though he hasn't appeared in a while.

Maybe. Her design is cuter than theirs and that could play in her favor.

Comfy chapter, key will be being sneaky in the forest, but for sure something will go wrong and they will have to resort to weapons.
Looking forward next chapters.

>mole confirmed

This pace is too goddamn slow.

You mean Ray x Isabella.

Norman is a shitty gary stu (even by this series' standards) though, not looking forward to his inevitable return at all.

They better not dig too deep.

Norman is still super popular, at least on twitter. There's new artwork of him literally every day.
Emma's popularity increased an awful lot though, she barely had anything in the first arc and now there's a shit ton. Wasn't just us who noticed her improvement.

Or Ray x no one because not everyone needs to get shipped. It's weird enough that Norman wants to fuck his sister already.

>implying

He's dead Jim

this meme is bad and you should feel bad

Ray x Staying alive sounds nice though.

Don't forget Anna!

It's okay, Jemima, we know you want a dad.

AUTHOR-SENSEI, YOU CAN USE THE IMAGES TO TELL THE STORY TOO, BRO. JUST SAYING.

geez, what a boring chapter.

I didn't actually believe anons when they said Jemima was an Annafag at first. Since she interactd more with Ray. She's even with her in the color page here though.

It´s happening
youtube.com/watch?v=-XKLn7bzHSk

Anna is cute.

>the ducky still in the water

a 2018 always looked to soon for me. Big chances we would have an annoucement next year and the anime either late 2019 or early 2020 (would be fun to have it at the same time of Pluto adaptation, would be a great year)

>big bad Emma

I want to get eaten by that wolf.

wait Emma or Ray didn't bring any guns or explosives did they how will the handle these guys if their bigger then the one's that attack'd em in the forest?

I hate you

Threads have been very dead lately.

My dream adaptation is Production I.G. with Studio Pablo doing the backgrounds but I know that's an incredibly slim chance

>figuring out what's going on just from Posuka's art
no thanks

yeah there's been a lull lately

>nips want older Ray to fuck little girls
Disgusting.