Katanagatari thread anyone?

Katanagatari thread anyone?
I really loved it, and the name is super fun type.

I fucking cried like a little bitch in this anime

Recently rewatched it, it still fucking destroys me

It's better than other Nisioisin apaptations but still not great

CHEERIO

I vaguely remember this.

Why was the other not dead princess not a cunt and became friendly with MC at the end?

I really liked it and got emotionally invested in it but I sure wish I could ever figure out what the hell Nisio is talking about

Although I'm not sure, I really enjoy that feeling of ambiguity where it's not clear where anything is going, which might be enhanced in this case by not understanding Japanese very well

Because the author is a troll and the story's whole purpose is to fuck with people's expectations.

I used to think very highly of Katanagatari. Had a really good time with it and almost cried the first time I watched. However, upon thinking about the story more deeply I started to see this anime for what it really is.
It favors shock factor and fucking with people's expectations over good development and actual authentic characterization. People try to find all kinds of arguments to say otherwise, but truth is that the ending is nothing but the author trying to fuck with the audience.

His body is hot.

Go to the onsen with him.

ugh

What kind of slut goes around shirtless all the time, though?

He's a sword not a slut.

ALL THESE YEARS LATER
STILL BUTTHURT ABOUT EPISODE 4

still buttmand about the ending

reminder best girl won at the end

Because she and Shichika are the characters who were able to move on. So they moved on instead of letting failure kill them, unlike the rest of the goddamn cast.

I like to imagine they found a Zen student somewhere in Japan and put on an elaborate play for him and somebody ended up getting shot. This is a recurring theme in Japanese works