DRAGON BALL SUPER

Enjoy based Goku
vjump.shueisha.co.jp/download/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kd_Notw71Y0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also I guess we are getting Blue Vegetto in the back cover for the 4th volume?

I hate the silver eyes.

Since Hit was nerfed in the manga, and Toppo was buffed...

How will Hit vs Jiren work in the manga?

Simple, it just won't happen

Last thread went to shit from the manga vs anime autists as usual

No one is going to agree about "normal arrow" and the Trunks arc, so what's the point? You're not going to change anyone's minds.

Let's enjoy a good old fashion discussion about Dragon Ball.

>nerfed
>buffed
This meme again

What are those cards under the volumes?

You are Vegeta and you see this.

What you do?

Say "Furiiza! Kisama!" and then do nothing

Why is the fight choreography so shit in Super? They keep using fist bump scenes over and over again when that would never happen in an actual real fight, these punches have literally no impact nor any pleasant weight to it

DB Heroes cards

Just SDBH cards
Since Yamcha Isekai and the new DBS volumes are getting released soon they are promoting two cards, Goku for Super, Yamcha for the isekai

>nerfed
>buffed
That's not what those words means

>Toyotaro: FUCK YOU I'M GONNA WRITE HIM TO BE WEAK AS FUCK SO HE JOBS TO SSG AND GETS BTFO BY SSB WITH GOKU NOT MAKING AN EFFORT.
Goku still says Hit is much stronger than he is in the tournament. You need to remember this arc is right after seeing God go toe-to-toe with Beerus in the manga. Hit being stronger than that is still impressive. Not every opponent needs to be 50 leagues above Goku.

>Toyotaro: FUCK YOU I´LL GONNA WRITE THAT JUST GOKU ALONE CAN BEAT HIM EVEN WHEN SSB VEGITA AND GOKU COULDN'T DEAL WITH BLACK ALONE
Goku doesn't fight Black. Zamasu is a fucking Kai and is weaker than Trunks. The point of the fusion in the manga is that it's Black's godly power, which was LEAGUES above fucking Zamasu, but with Zamasu's Kai magic and immortality. Goku doesn't beat him anyways. He just puts up a good fight. Goku still gets pushed past his limit and uses a new technique though.

>FUCK YOU I'M GONNA MAKE HIM FUCKING STRONG ENOUGH SO HE BTFOS GOKU AND EVERYONE THAT APPEARED BEFORE ARE WEAK-ASS JOBBERS, EVEN MERGED ZAMASU.
Toppo says if he didn't counter he might not have won the match. Fused Zamasu would still kick Toppo's ass, and Goku hasn't been training for a year. Calm down you power-level hype-obsessed sperg.

does the manga go over stuff faster than the anime or ist it just me ?

Retard, don't bring that shit over here.

Why does this character make Sup Forums so mad?

Waiting for Blanco

Is Goku using Hakai there?

Card technique is just the old God Kamehameha in spite of the illustration.

Next chapter when ?

>Why is the fight choreography so shit in Super?
Like most weekly shounen, typically there are spikes of good and bad quality episodes

>that android 18 in a suit
>that frieza in a suit
My dick.

Much faster because of the pacing and monthly format

> Not posting the newest top tier cards

Anime vs manga autists need their own containment thread

Reminder Toei a shit

>Much faster

Toyo the fucking hack literally used 3 panels to show Goku falling off the stage when Toppo attacked him+ 1 when he hit the floor

Defend this.

new story has fucking arrived

If she wasn't so terrible there wouldn't have been a single problem.

Caulishit gets stuck with the shit episodes including the ones that happen right after the special and that are almost guaranteed to be of lower quality. Good.

Too bad it's shit 90% of the time

Animation doesn't matter when the characters are fucking beyond garbage tier. The only decent characters in Nardo were Pain before they fucked him up, Guy and Kakashi. I gues Orochimaru is cool too (until they ofc fucked him too).

Cause of the way she activates SS

Cabba:
> Anger

Caulifla:
> Back muscles? (tingles)

Kale:
> Lesbian jealousy, or hating herself so much she transforms from crying

>are fucking beyond garbage tier
That's everyone in Super, both the old characters still around and especially the newcomers.
Thanks for giving Toei an excuse to laze even more and don't animate anything worth a damn in their episodes I guess.

What. Goku is way better than Naruto. Vegeta is for fucking sure better than Sasuke. The villains are much better (the whole Madara/obito saga was a fucking trainwreck that was going on for like 2 years). The rest of the cast from Naruto is literally who's. And the new characters from Boruto are the same characters as they dads/mums but as kids, but i forgot about one based character, killer bee. Absolute GOAT

Tell me why he got such bad treatment, Sup Forums ?
Sure, he obtained SS a little fast, but its much better compared to the fan service saiyans.
I thought he was really likable, but now hes just going to be knocked out by Frieza and forgotten about while the fanbase glorifies the others.

I always thought he was lame since his debut.

>when the characters are fucking beyond garbage tier
Like Dragon Ball Super?

Frieza is best anime 2017 character.

>but now hes just going to be knocked out by Frieza and forgotten about while the fanbase glorifies the others.
That is not confirmed

>Caulishit gets stuck with the shit episodes

Fuck you Caulifa/Kale vs The Pride Troopers were great

Jiren = Frieza both are gray aliens
Damon = Cell both are green insects
Damon > Jiren

Gohan will rise

> Nardo

That's from Burrito, Nardo's son the show

Shit taste

>90%

Nice headcanon

What time does the viz translation of the new chapter come out?

You're wrong though user

If Jiren equals Frieza, and Goku jobbed to Jiren, then Gohan will job to Damon.

you mean, Naruto a shit

Could he defeat Helles?

what the hell is "normal arrow"

>A literal rip off is somehow good

Why is kid Gohan the only guy whos hair change when he goes SSJ2 but on everyone else its only electric shit.

Fuck you nu-Freeza is the shit, and they even made Master Roshi tolerable

By the time Buu saga happened Toriyama was just phoning in.

Cause SS2 sucks

Goku's hair changes, though. Vegeta's doesn't because it's already pointed upwards and Super decided to keep Trunks SS2 hair the same as SS1 to accentuate the difference between SSR and normal SS forms.

Everyone else, except Trunks (in the anime) and Vegeta get more of their hair raised.

Let's not

To be fair, Trunks in the manga also has his hair change.

are you seriously comparing the Father-Son Kamehameha with le shitty Christmas Kamehameha?

Yeah, because there's no asspull Rage form.

Caulifla's hair changes too

Pure saiyans hair doesn't grow any longer than what they get when they're born, mixed race actually have growing hair, hence the dirfferent haircuts for gohan and future trunks

The actual fight was fun

I'm not talking about one attack...but to each his own.

>mixed race actually have growing hair

Or losing hair.

Heles' ultimate attack: Consecutive Normal Arrows

GOHAN CALVO CONFIRMED

No, she uses weapons.

DEBUNKED

Naruto is a "drama" version or DBZ. Characters are deeper and actually undergo arcs

Manga chapters translations are out?

no

Depends on how fast you're reading it.

Fuck Goku.

I have a dream that one day we'll be able to discuss the manga and anime peacefully, without retards screaming about non canon

Could Jerez' arrows kill el hermano?

>boruto
AHAAHAHAHAHAHA

>A

>FUCKING

>ARROW

>Thread will now devolve into autistic finger-pointing
Nigger, what have you done?

What's his real name? When will the Mexicans reveal it?
I need to know more about the Mexican version of the Universe Survival Arc

why is he wearing blue?

>nerfed
Shut the fuck up, you Toeipablo speedwatcher. Goku beat Hit’s ass in the anime before he “improved”, which was all Toei.

because spics

I can't believe Frieza is gonna appear smarter and more reasonable than Vegeta this week

That’s because he knew about time skip, Toyopaco.

>tfw you know Frieza is gonna last until the end because there is no way they won't have him say ''looks like we only have... five minutes''

He had potential but then the damn Super Lesbos showed up. Would have been cool if he got training from Vados just like Goku and Vegeta got training from Whis.

Time to explain shit!

Most people say "Base Black = SS2 Trunks = SS3 Goku". Thing is, they are wrong.

Trunks VS Goku happens in the past. This means it happens AFTER Black nearly killed Trunks when he was attempting the time travel. Meaning Trunks got a zenkai boost.

So, before his zenkai, in the future Base Black = SS2 Trunks, but SS2 Trunks wasn't equal to SS3 Goku.

After Trunks' zenkai boost and Trunks arriving in the past, Base Black = Base Vegeta = Base Goku = Base Trunks.

Just you

Wrong

Vados isn't like Whis. She don't care about food enough to train a faggot like him.

I feel like any potential Cabba had to be cool went straight out the window when Hit started fighting.

That new doujin with Yamcha and Maron was perfect for them, and also become a perfect pair.

yamcha deserves no one but his cat fleshlight

I hope yamcha saw his own face.

>while the fanbase glorifies the others.
Because they are girls. DB consists of more boys than girls, we don't want to see other boys just girls

>his cat fleshlight?
>who

i see this posted a lot
is it real?

>Grande Padre in the spic dub today
>It's literally orochimaru spic VA

Fuck, THEY KNOW
MEME MAGIC

youtube.com/watch?v=kd_Notw71Y0
1:10