NO COLLUSION BOYS ITS OVER

NO COLLUSION BOYS ITS OVER.

Attached: Screenshot_20180312-160650.png (1440x2560, 891K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/nunes-met-source-trump-monitoring-claim-white-house-n738906
cnn.com/2018/03/12/politics/house-republicans-russia-conclusions/index.html
businessinsider.com/mueller-almost-done-with-obstruction-case-against-trump-2018-3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>house intelligence committee

kek, ok

NO IT CAN'T BE

Attached: 1489551909378.jpg (1793x1313, 267K)

no way Dummykins, he is going sa bprisuin

OH NO NO NO NO
NO!!!!!
NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1481775204693.jpg (1024x501, 69K)

Maybe lefties will get a little less schizo about accusing everyone of being a Russian now. Then again
>leftists learning from their mistakes

Attached: memriastrology.jpg (900x654, 116K)

Just the repubs only sayin it - means shite... mueller still doing his thing and preparing arrest warrant for Trumpy.

NO! NO! HOW DO WE IMPEACH HIM NOW@!??

....take your meds soy boy

Just fake news... it’s only repubs sayin it... don’t mean shit.

It’s the truth.

>preparing arrest warrant for Trumpy.
you can't arrest the President, he has to step down

i think it's obvious what happened...
THE RUSSIANS GOT TO MUELLER

We've known this forever. The media will keep pretending it's true no matter what.

He will be put in prison.

fake news pol btfo

Wake me up when Mueller ends his investigation.

Yep cos this whole story is RUSSIANs made.

Holy shit. That's fucking pathetic. I thought at least they'd keep it up until the next election but wow.

Why no talk of Novichok?

He did learn to read amerimutt

Welp... we gave em a run. These middle aged fucks now know what a twitter feed is at least. Only spent 10 mill to bullshit law firms.

Y no talk of Britain?

even if this were true, all it means is that they've spoken with relevant people, and will now move on to the next phase. thats the normal process for any investigation so what?

Hes busy napping, ordering food. Sitting in a room with old men surfing, watching espn ordering food. Whats twitter guys. I cant get this ting to work

IMPEACHMENT IMMINENT

But like
What if the Russians took away any evidence tho?

>House
>{{{ Intelligence }}}

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/nunes-met-source-trump-monitoring-claim-white-house-n738906

Attached: 5 stages of trumpism.jpg (541x585, 90K)

Not from Trump, no. Welcome to 2 years ago.

No, Mueller was a Russian this whole time.

>GOP run committe declares GOP president did nothing wrong

>GOP memo says
Lol ok. I want to hear from Schiff for the actual truth

FAKE
NEWS

The Stormy story is going to get Blumpf impeached.

>shite
Don't you have a dentist appointment to get t-
Nevermind.

So basically
>Republicans want it closed
>Democrats want it open
>it will likely be reopened if Democrats gain control this year

This
They stuck a russian bot up his ass

Deep state shill on CNN now talking about how House intelligence committee is now an oxymoron and that they are wrong.

>Billionaire Trump banged a whore
stop the presses, this is groundbreaking info

Yeah Republicanss saying it. No bias there

Attached: Democdsratedsdssfdfd.jpg (421x390, 23K)

>i want to eat nothing but candy when i grow up.

Bless your heart

>implying the GOP likes Trump

Keep the tears coming bitch niggers

Attached: 1489886713037.jpg (500x382, 181K)

You know they will triple down

DID SOMEONE SAY ADAM SCHIFF ?

Attached: 432256356345.jpg (899x759, 105K)

>I can't believe trump sabotaged the investigation
>blumf is still in the white house even though the russians put hem there
it will never end, and it will make thee commies want to revolt against 'the state'

What else don't we know? What do the Russians know? The fact that we have a president who is so susceptible to blackmail endangers the whole country. I am a longtime Trump supporter, but even I know that he has to go.

Do you really think Trump cares about white folks? He would bow his head to anyone that benefits him.

Attached: Trumpish169.jpg (1600x900, 272K)

i love this

>changes meme flag
>doesn't know ids are a thing
Shariablue is really desperate for astro turf shills, aren't they?

Now the democrats are going to start a probe about if muller was working with the russians.

Tomorrow will be Pennsylvania's 18th congressional district special election between Rick Saccone (R) and Conor Lamb (D).

So far, the democrats have thrown millions in this election and will do everything to get this district. But I can't tell how many celebs went to campaign for Lamb or in what way is he being shilled there. Is he being portrayed as some sort of "conservative democrat"?

However since the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania made some (((changes))) of the district map for the midterm election, the winner might only keep the current district for few months and has to run in midterm again or loses his seat completely.

So to those people in Pennsylvania…

Vote Saccone!!

Nice try, GOPtards. This doesn't mean anything, Rob Mueller is a 3rd party investigator and his investigation is what really matters. Maybe after this little shenanigan that the GOP is trying to pull, we'll impeach the whole GOP Congress. You're done, Dotards.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-12-17-28-59-1.png (1080x806, 133K)

In any case, Russia is much more interested in covering up and/or distracting from the failed assassination now, as well as damage control for the Jewish comment.

Attached: Duck in its natural habitat.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Attached: DRUMPF.png (1024x576, 2.25M)

By the same logic I could say if the democrats held the majority in the intelligence committee, declared there to be collusion, it must have been just because of bias, right?

No one cares, Reddit.

YOU LOST AHAHAAHAHHAHHHAHAHHHAHA YOU FUCKING LOST *SNORT* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA AHHAHAHHAHHAHHAAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1506065651638.jpg (1024x1024, 661K)

Maybe encouraging them to violently revolt is a good strategy, all the while informing authorities of their plans and actions.
We could get the marxists and other progressives to an hero.

YESSSS

Attached: 1513117211403.gif (580x432, 3.12M)

Nice little what-if-ism, Dotard.

>House Republicans find no collusion

cnn.com/2018/03/12/politics/house-republicans-russia-conclusions/index.html

Oh geez, Rick. What are they doing, man? They can't pretend this doesn't look bad, Rick. Oh man, they're losing it, Rick.

Attached: 1444113621928.jpg (1920x1200, 358K)

Lol

u so silly, OP

That's 1 investigation down, 2 to go. Of course, the democrats are going to contest this and claim they need more time, and that the republicans are purposely tanking the house investigation. They won't release any collusion proof though.

kek

Attached: 1512676305460.jpg (640x640, 117K)

Get fucked lefties.

Ok, what about mueller and his probe?

Still on going and they interviewed people the house never talked to. The house can say no collusion because they hardly talked to anyone.

Its time for his probe

Reddit kids already making shit up for damage control lmfao

SHUT UP DRUMFPIES IT WAS HER TURN
THE HOUSE IS OWNED BY PUTIN, AND IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO END LIKE THIS

Attached: 1520892867760-1.jpg (821x831, 138K)

>THE GOP-LED HOUSE INTEL
THE SAME PEOPLE WHO TRIED TO BETRAY DRUMPF
THE SAME PEOPLE WHO DID EVERYTHING THEY COULD TO STOP A TRUMP PRESIDENCY
THE SAME PEOPLE WHO DID MORE TO HURT GLOFALD QUAMPF THAN THE DNC
ARE PROBABLY WORKING WITH THE RUSSIANS TO SAY THAT THERE IS NO COLLUSION

THE HIC is literally just Nunes jacking off into a styrofoam cup.
>Important witnesses have not been interviewed, and records have not been subpoenaed, including bank documents and certain communications that Democrats say are paramount to understanding the case.

Several witnesses thought to be central to the investigation never came before the panel, including Mr. Trump’s former campaign chairman, Paul Manafort; Mr. Manafort’s deputy, Rick Gates; Mr. Trump’s former national security adviser, Michael T. Flynn; and Mr. Trump’s former campaign foreign policy adviser, George Papadopoulos, all of whom are under indictment by the special counsel."

Attached: suckittrumpy.jpg (634x347, 41K)

Won't save you from PA-18 flipping blue, Stormy and the blue wave.

Nice fallacy.

It's going to find Dotard illegally contacted a foreign Government to hack DWS/DNC, Clinton & including the election. Drumpfs whole family is going down, starting with your boy Kushner.

>>>you

Attached: 1520893315096.jpg (728x249, 73K)

Lmao

He’s right turbocunt

>m-m-muh reddit
Go back and let the grownups talk

You fucking lost dude

It's OVER

Demos and Republicans both serve the same masters Corporations and wall street. Picking sides is stupid.

Attached: mexico-flag-vector-emoji-icon.png (512x512, 7K)

>t. rural retard

What you did is a fallacy, maple nigger

He's not right. For him to be right a majority would have to agree on it. And clearly, stated above a majority DOESN'T agree to it. Take your Draconian laws somewhere else, man. Here we have due process little bitch, Fuck you

Schiff is a homosexual
Do not trust homosexuals

LOL
You shills glow right in the dark holy christ

What if Mueller was actually the one working for Putin?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is this the same investigation as the one Mueller is in charge of?

Attached: 5gqbcaahwxi01.jpg (1432x1618, 326K)

>if
It will be know to all very soon

Why do you think they gave up? Do you think they actually want Trump to be able to settle things peacefully with NK so they just want to drop the whole BS game? I figured they would have kept this thing going through the midterms.

Attached: t3y2545451231541.jpg (1024x768, 137K)

House plan of action:
>Meet with WH to strategize Russian meddling fallout
>Release documents
>Committee chair has to recuse himself because of blowback
>...rejoin committee
>Try to investigate Hillary and Obama?
>Awkward
>Release new documents in conjunction with Trump's counsel to stop investigation
>More blowback after another rebuttal
>Claim the FBI and DoJ are liberal, deep-state operators
>Not effective
>Elections soon.
>Panic!
>End investigation

It's been a rough year.

Whoa! I can't believe you don't think Drumpf is over! I mean, like, whoa!

businessinsider.com/mueller-almost-done-with-obstruction-case-against-trump-2018-3

IT'S NOT OVER YET FELLAS STRAP YOURSELVES IN BECAUSE ROBBIE MUELLER'S BOUTTA DO IT.

>well Mueller didnt make his decision yet
>intel committee is just russian trolls
I wonder how liberals are going to react when Mueller says no collusion this evening?

>all these drumpflets who think this is related to the Mueller investigation

sad how uninformed you are

and yes, Mueller is wrapping up his obstruction of justice probe, but that doesn't mean "no collusion"

It's not.

This is a team of Republicans in charge of seeing if they personally think Trump broke the law.

In a total shocker to everyone, they said "no" and ended the investigation before the election gave the opportunity for Dems to take over the investigation.

Attached: hello, is this the government.jpg (251x201, 9K)

anyone on r/politics? got any salt screencaps?

I'm gonna look for salt from biggest saltmine there is, r/politics. Wish me luck.

>hold off on taking action on the obstruction case until he finishes other portions of his investigation so witnesses will cooperate and so he won't be under pressure to conclude the probe.

If Dems take control this will stretch out longer than Benghazi.

>being so retarded you think the HIC investigation and the mueller special investigation are the same thing

keep praying you stupid niggers, the happening is coming

Attached: VtU2fXH.png (630x630, 45K)