Anyone else starting to notice how awful brit posters are on Sup Forums? They're fucking worse than leafs...

Anyone else starting to notice how awful brit posters are on Sup Forums? They're fucking worse than leafs, and that's saying a lot.

Attached: IMG_8544.png (750x686, 351K)

It's all about where the lefties are, that means Canada, Britain and Australia, basically the places that opposed the soviet union during the cold war but didn't have McCarthyism to moderate the far left.

Lefties are, of course, brainwashed by ghosts of the soviet union.

Yes. 90% of brit posters are muslims, that's why.

It's because the whole board is catching onto how shit their country is.

All anglos are terrible.

pretty much being conservative on the internet has been criminalized in britian so it's basically just "asian" niggers posting here

britposters on pol are the retarded brits who didn't get the memo of /britpol/ being a thing.
much like burgers still posting on pol instead of

You're worse

The whole board has changed.

Attached: untitled.png (189x267, 13K)

Nothing is worse than leafs

Also this, it's like I'm mingling with a bunch of underage americans. Gross. Their adult counterparts are already retarded enough.

Pierre here gets it

its just iraqistan now. america is lost as well. white people have to move to poland

Get fucked you french dog

Did you wear an helmet while writing this?

Attached: 3C8FF21000000578-0-image-a-29_1485511898924.jpg (634x1008, 130K)

Anglosphere in general actually are pretty trash, I don't know why.

Starting with the worst:
(((1.))) Non-Geoflag
1. Leafs
2. Sharts
3. Bongs
4. Emu rape babies

It's proxy migration.

Are they even fit enough to run after someone who runs without a helmet?

The only funny burger posts are the ones made by CIA Niggers. I won't even bother addressing the rest of these other "countries"

New Zealand posters are worse.

Attached: 1485374711827.jpg (739x950, 186K)

>coming from a mutt
The most unintelligent posters on this fucking board

At least we have enough Free Speech here in the US for Sup Forums to even exist.
If it were Sup Forums.co.uk this site would have been torn down years ago

Attached: 1497894866016.jpg (750x665, 84K)

Top kek
>What is the daily stormer

It wasn't the US government that took them down though I thought? It was their web hosting company.

This. OP doesn't have a clue what xe's talking about.

On behalf of Bongland, I would like to offer nu/pol/ an apology for the state of British shitposting

Brits are funny at least. Bitter, but funny. Canucks are brainwashed zombies with no sense of humor. No Canucklehead has ever had an original thought or idea.

Our shit posting is in dire need of a re brand. Although I must say that I FUCKING HATE YANKS.

Don't make us burn down your whitehouse again, cuck

What? The fuck where you last couple of days?

Attached: 1510071303503.jpg (1024x523, 102K)

t. Brit Poo in loo

Attached: 1324508044720.jpg (400x407, 92K)