> have class on Legal Professionalism
> guest speaker rants about how law school is racist
> guest speaker makes false claim
> Based MAGA Student points out guest speaker is wrong & provides evidence
> total meltdown from lefties
> lefties start demanding faculty do something
> faculty schedules open forum for discussing racism
> this conversation happens

Attached: Mercer 1.jpg (1578x791, 1010K)

Attached: Mercer 2.jpg (461x176, 97K)

don't post on kikebook

Keep your mouths shut retards. They have all the power, you stupid faggots don't.

Politics is the art of the POSSIBLE - Otto von Bismarck.

Repeat that over and over and over again as a mantra.

You are students. You have no power. Get your degrees then monkey wrench the system.

The big mouth deserves to be turned into a sacrificial victim for his recklessness.

My deepest condolences, Bret. Hope you don't get expelled.

It looks like Bret might be in a position to sue the crap out of that school depending on how things go. I don't know what you are on about.

A civnat alt-lite learns the errors of his ideology the hard way.

>liberals
>facts

Wow, people are this delusional. Sue a law school. A law school with deep connections to the judiciary. Can't figure out whether a law student threatening to sue a law school is amusing or just tragic.

>law schools are above the law they teach

Just fuck off. Also, racism against whites needs to be brought up more often. Racism in any form is reproachable.

Based Bret.

Found the shill

Saddening to see this is the future of our legal profession. Best of luck to Bret.

You think the law is objective? Sweet summer child. I take it you haven't studied jurisprudence yet.

Anyway, even if he survives, professionally his goose is cooked.

I hope all these sjw law students become public defenders for feral niggers. Not only will they be redpilled in the process, their lack of capability for logic and reasoning means that they'll fail their clients completely

>institutions of higher “learning” cannot lose and never have lost legal battles
Hello Dean of Mercer Law!

>You can't use generalizations immediately
>You racist, sexist, xenophobic, bigot.

Like dark age peasants screaming NO NO!!!!! When somebody says something heretical.

Attached: 1520800029793.jpg (236x236, 17K)

kek. nice triggering

>carries with it a great risk of success... or failure
These are our best and brightest, folks.

I like the idea that people training for careers in law consider an open discussion risky. What a bunch of faggots.

I kinda don’t want to know the answer but I have to ask, how many of those people are white?

Mercer is located in a mini-Detroit. It's niggers all the way down.

Mercer Alum here - Philosophy Major

>Mercer is located in a mini-Detroit. It's niggers all the way down.
Can confirm this is bullshit. Mercer has everything from inner city kids to homeschoolers who have never met a black kid, and everything in between,.
It's largely torn between Southern Baptist heritage and being a "Liberal Arts" university.

It's a private college so most of them are probably white shitlibs. They give out a ton on scholarships to ungrateful nogs though.

Oh shut the fuck up shitlib kike. They cut ties with the SBC (a cucked organization itself) years ago. Everything around the Mercer campus is blight and the old Mayor of the city was famous for taking months long African safaris on the public dime. The university is a shithole just like the city.

>microaggressions
>invalidate my feelings
>invalidate my real life experiences
These fucks need to realize that no one gives a fuck about their feelings. Society is not going to coddle these idiots like children any longer.

>hmm we are objectively wrong
>lets have a open forum debate in a communist swamped class decide who is wrong by outshouting and "nazibashing" and consantly trying to silence the reasonable guys :^)

Great post

Fuck off boomer

>Society is not going to coddle these idiots like children any longer.
Are you sure?

Fuck off. I am so sick of seeing one of you obnoxious memeflag faggots posting contrarian shit in every thread.

Jesus, how can anyone attending that school take themselves seriously? I would be embarrassed to share a class room with such delusional man children shilling for ID politics. Get a grip.

>"based MAGA student" says that racism is a sin, evil, and no one supports racism in any form

We might as well pray for a nuclear holocaust at thos point.

Arguing with holes
>u dun goofed Bret
Picking your battles is step ZERO.
>posting on FB
Gtfo normie,might as well be a liberal

Attached: 1518577630167.jpg (1023x675, 159K)

That was my first thought, but anyone who says “racism is a sin” has to be either retarded or highly sarcastic. It flies under the radar when engaging the shit libs because they have no concept of Christianity beyond “Jesus=LOVE” or what the sins are. Their dogmatic stupidity will be their undoing.

I commend Mr. Maga, Esq.(in training).

Shoulda hid your power lvl, bruh.

I tried talking some sense into people as a 1L. Gave up real quick. Not worth it.

Wow, you're so edgy Bret