Women are more powerful than men

Women are more powerful than men

That's why we need more equality

So that women can be... even more powerful than men?

Maybe they're trying to make women less powerful?

REALLY makes you think.

Attached: feminism.png (803x731, 670K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5eT0nZUROQ8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

newsflash, woman have always been more powerful than men, women hold the key to our survival, they influence men with their vagina, everything men do revolves around women, always has always will

Attached: 1511152225189.jpg (603x603, 34K)

They are more powerful. Being more physical powerful means nothing if you can't hunt them down and fuck them anymore. Women are the gate keepers to evolution. They ultimately make the choice who gets to fuck and have kids with them, that is true power. I would argue more power than a powerful rich man.

Like this?

Attached: South_Park_-_Mecha_Streisand.png (480x355, 195K)

so much plastic.....

Women are for breeding and keeping house. There's less power in that.

Nonsense, lad. In sustainable societies, their reproductive functions are dictated to them by the men in their lives.

>woman have always been more powerful than men
For 99.95% of human history, women mated with whoever their father ordered, or with whoever kidnapped and raped them.
So no, women have never been powerful.

t. virgin

Women are a resource. Like land or water. We used to fight wars over them and buy and sell them like cattle. We would use them as bargaining chips and trade them to solidify alliances. We arranged their marriages before they could walk. We did all this amongst ourselves, they had no say in any of it. Don't look at the past through a modern day perspective. Women have always played a passive role in history.

Yep. Can confirm women are smarter.
Throughout history all they've ever done is sit around the house, done laundry, lay on their back occasionally with legs open and pumped out a few puppies.
All this while men have built cities, developed industries, reared livestock, raised crops, made scientific and medical breakthroughs, conquered nations.

Women have benefited from all this. Men have died in their hundreds of millions building up societies, while this was going on chicks have broken a nail at worst.

The problem is that female bodies are living opiates and men cannot control themselves around them. Men need to be conditioned to control themselves around women and understand the neurological underpinnings of their desire for females.

This, I struggled with this truth for so long
Everything guys spew on this board about being alpha and controlling their own destinies and shit...everything we do and everything we think about revolves around women. It's sickening. We're so easily turned against each other by women, because of women and we try to rationalize it every time but the truth is we're just simple slaves to our biology.

Attached: 1197206006233.png (256x224, 1K)

>they influence men with their vagina, everything men do revolves around women, always has always will

Women will soon be obsolete. Sex robots and artificial wombs will allow men to completely extricate themselves from the Eternal Roastie.

Really nobody?
(((Streisand)))

> the biggest billionaires in the work are men
>women are more powerful

Bimbos

youtube.com/watch?v=5eT0nZUROQ8

Attached: latest[1].png (1280x700, 548K)

>Women will soon be obsolete. Sex robots and artificial wombs will allow men to completely extricate themselves from the Eternal Roastie.

And you think women will just let that happen?
You're living in a fucking police state and the USA is on its way there as soon as they sink the 2A
Also you're way overestimating the number of men who would raise a child on their own

She's so well known it's implied and thus not necessary, like Kissinger.

>Barbara Streisand
I guess she wasn't satisfied with just having her namesake in the Streisand effect and wants a piece of the Overton window too. WEW LAD

Nigger, I'll knock that bitch out, one punch, I'll even give her first shot. Bitch thinks she more powerful then me?

>Replace all men in politics with women.
>Walking dead situation
>Women stay in huts and push their men outside to kill the zombies.

Attached: 4066A003-9E2E-4573-83F5-70C7626F0330.png (720x593, 783K)

wtf I love Islam now

>I think women are more powerful than men

Saying this isn't sexist, but suggesting the opposite, even in cases where it is factually correct is heresy.

Let's not forget that women are already in a position to begin creating daughters with just their own DNA.

Remove DNA from female donor egg; insert into host egg and grow a female daughter XX chromosomes.

The west put women on a pedestal.

Look what happened. Islam is the only way to correct it.

Men on suicide watch