HAPPENING-AUSTIN MAIL BOMBS-THREAD 3

>UPDATES:
cbsaustin.com/news/local/police-package-explodes-at-home-in-east-austin-killing-one-person

kktv.com/content/news/Teen-killed-after-package-explodes-at-Texas-home-476549513.html

kxan.com/2018/03/12/explosion-reported-in-east-austin/

>Austin PD LIVE SCANNER:
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/14439

IF YOU LIVE IN AUSTIN TEXAS AND AREN'T EXPECTING A PACKAGE, DO NOT OPEN ANY YOU RECEIVE.

>Quick Rundown?
>Bombings in ATX, one on March 2nd, two today
>2 dead
>2 injured, one critical
>all the same method (hand delivered package bombs) hitting seemingly unrelated targets
>Victims black and Hispanic, but that’s just Austin.

>Theories
>Beaners trying to get back at blacks (likely)
>Gang related (extremely unlikely)
>False flag as a way to pass laws to check mail without warrant (definitely possible, they’d kick out Uber, they’d do anything for the money)
>Terror Attacks against Austin leading up to SXSW (risky. Security is tight after the deaths 4 years ago)
>Hate crime (likely, but that’s always likely these days)
>Communists/Antifa/Austin Redguard/ATW (Always likely, Austin has lots of these kids)
>THE UNABOMBER IS BACK (unlikely, he’s still in jail. Or is he?)
>Sam Hyde at it again (unlikely. He wouldn’t be satisfied killing only 2 people in 3 weeks)

>Other info
>Targets are in east Austin
>Package bombs are hand delivered to doorsteps of victims, nobody has seen the guy, but they did see packages on porch.
>Suspect likely impersonating Amazon Prime Now/other delivery service employee. I can’t see any other way he’d get away with delivering blank packages, and media sources all say no UPS or similar services delivered the package.
>March 2nd victim was allegedly an SXSW worker (need sauce)
>THE MARCH 2ND VICTIM, MR HOUSE, IS NOT IN PUBLIC RECORDS. VERY FISHY BUSINESS.
>Suspect could be using nearby hike and bike trails as escape routes (source: police scanner)

Attached: D8295DEE-EC58-4113-B50D-74C62095363F.jpg (640x440, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

houstonchronicle.com/news/politics/texas/article/Abbott-cuts-funding-to-Travis-County-as-lawmakers-10901751.php
youtube.com/watch?v=pAgnJDJN4VA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A map for those that want it

Attached: 35AA32A4-3E3E-4C79-80FE-595567562EE0.jpg (1536x837, 979K)

One of those is way too close to me for comfort
how exciting

Bump for traffic

Attached: IMG_1019.jpg (1024x512, 99K)

im watching this, want to see where it goes

Any word on whether these are califags getting bombed? It's already good he's killing spics and nigs but calispics and nigs would make this guy a true hero to the people of Austin

Did these bombs go off in nog areas?

No word on that yet, if this is true then he’s a damn fed up native.

Blessing the thread, with pic related.

Attached: 1520884608875.jpg (349x464, 30K)

The victims are all over the place. 17 year old kid, some old mexican lady. It's East Austin so of course if you pick a house at random it's got a decent chance of being black or hispanic.

Yes

Theres nothing but niggers and stores with signs in spanish over there, good riddance not even close to enough bombs if you ask me

Look at the street names

East Austin mainly, yes.

Related?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-11-13-35-04.png (720x1280, 131K)

Pretty far apart

Most likely not, now even something goes off at SXSW

>he treats the symptoms not the disease
Deport CA

KEK, I answered correctly.

Has there been more than one bomb today?

Attached: polcompass.png (480x400, 10K)

Also a surprising number of Vietnamese, and for some reason African immigrants lately who I assume are from Ghana or some shit.

Two, an hour apart, this morning.

From what I understand yes. One moment and I will link previous.

can we guarantee
it's not kaczynski?

>Suspect could be using nearby hike and bike trails as escape routes

My money is on an autistic anarcho primitivist with a getaway bicycle. I knew one in Philadelphia that I suspect was slashing tires as a form of activism (suspected, he implied he was involved in some type of activism)

These guys are weird because they aren't left wing and they pretend that any event it's a sign that Civilization is headed towards collapse. So Killin random ppl and causing stress= praxis to the primitivist anti civ retard

THREAD 1:
THREAD 2:
Quick Rundown:
>UPDATED RUNDOWN
>>Quick Rundown?
>>Bombings in ATX, one on March 2nd, two today
dead
injured, one critical
>>all the same method (hand delivered package bombs) hitting seemingly unrelated targets
>>Victims black and Hispanic, but that’s just Austin.
>>Theories
>>Beaners trying to get back at blacks (likely)
>>Gang related (extremely unlikely)
>>False flag as a way to pass laws to check mail without warrant (definitely possible, they’d kick out Uber, they’d do anything for the money)
>>Terror Attacks against Austin leading up to SXSW (risky. Security is tight after the deaths 4 years ago)
>>Hate crime (likely, but that’s always likely these days)
>>Communists/Antifa/Austin Redguard/ATW (Always likely, Austin has lots of these kids)
>>THE UNABOMBER IS BACK (unlikely, he’s still in jail. Or is he?)
>>Other info
>>Package bombs are hand delivered to doorsteps of victims, nobody has seen the guy, but they did see packages on porch.
>>Suspect likely impersonating Amazon Prime Now/other delivery service employee. I can’t see any other way he’d get away with delivering blank packages.
>>March 2nd victim was allegedly an SXSW worker
>>ONE OF THE BLACK VICTIMS, MR HOUSE, IS NOT IN PUBLIC RECORDS. VERY FISHY BUSINESS.

Attached: 1516383120904m.jpg (1024x683, 57K)

Top suspect here is someone named Sam Hydenski

>Mr. House
Is this the Vegas connection? It's all starting to make sense now

Attached: 1519479863972.png (720x599, 375K)

My cousin lives in Austin and is a huge progressive SJW community activist type. How likely is it that he gets packaged by Ted.2?

>Austinite here
OP's pic made me cringe
I hate how much the jew have influenced this town. It was always full of spics and hipsters, but it was never this big until several years ago.

Attached: roberteleesign2[1].jpg (719x448, 114K)

It's about 1 million times more likely he'll get hit by a car or slip in the shower.

Your doing Kek's work user stay the course.

My theory is that beaner arrests against MS-13 have started a gang war and that these are stash houses/distrobution points being bombed.

Appreciate the previous thread links. But the updated rundown is already in the OP

>when you realize ted learned about Sup Forums spreading his manifestos
>when you realized ted is slowly building his empire and is using his mathematical powers to hack into package delivery systems

shit guys the anarcho primitivism faction is gaining strength

Attached: high iq.png (500x590, 19K)

Cucked police chief faggot is already leaning on hate crime.

>Investigators don’t yet know the motive behind the bombings but the Chief said, “We do know that both of the homes that were the recipients of these packages belonged to African Americans, so we cannot rule out that Hate Crime is at the core of this, but we’re not saying that that’s the cause.”

The police would've found drugs when they went there if this was true

Not ruling it out is just standard procedure though. They simply don't know enough yet.

If there are more, and they're all black people, then they would look retarded for having previously ruled it out.

Of course he is, you know who the mayor is right?

Attached: 1385777968301.png (274x290, 11K)

It's Austin dude it's the liberal Mecca of TX, of course expect the blame to be place squarely to the right of left.

Who else looking forward to some tcr trolling tonight?

Do have any self awareness? What the fuck is wrong with you?

>Fuck, it's been 12 minutes since this info was posted in THIS FUCKING THREAD. Better let all my Sup Forums bros know!

This is the new Ted x.
>Packages worth spreading.

Attached: tedx.jpg (400x400, 12K)

The rundown he posts from that thread is outdated from the OP too lol

The sheriff here once let a bunch of pedopilles get out of jail because they were illegals
Of course it was a woman
houstonchronicle.com/news/politics/texas/article/Abbott-cuts-funding-to-Travis-County-as-lawmakers-10901751.php
Austin is beyond cucked

Attached: 1024x1024[1].jpg (1024x734, 53K)

Pretty sure he is still in jail for life.

youtube.com/watch?v=pAgnJDJN4VA

Attached: 58e7a97d6c41a.image.jpg (523x600, 66K)

I'm in traffic phone posting deal with it cause (512)

I'm immanently aware of these points. Of course you don't rule these things out. But its also to early to discern a pattern, and is that pattern inconsistent with the local demographics?

My point is he specifically signaled the hate crime angle, and that, therefore; makes him a cucked faggot. Point still stands

It’s cool, no big deal anyway.

BTW I highly doubt it's gang related. This is not their usual MO and the explosives seem too sophisticated for them.

Oh don't get me wrong, I agree it's all cucked, just for other reasons.

What's happening, you ask?

Lone bomber, probably white, just getting his jollies blowing up "nigs and spics".

Hand delivery is going to get him caught in a hurry, though. Too many cameras these days in urban areas not to get a good view of any potential bomb-carrier, even though it'll be too late for the people he's already hit.

The question is was he nuts enough to do it in broad daylight, or were these placed at night/early morning?

>texting while driving

>deal with it cause

Are you retarded or black?

can't flee kaczynski

>were these placed at night/early morning?
The first explosion today was pretty early, my guess is they did it under cover of night.

I remember reading each of the candidates platforms during the election and the guy she was against just wanted to his job and enforce the laws while her whole thing was just let all beaners and niggers go free. Fucking hate this city.

The two are not mutually exclusive

hes literally in the most secure and insane prison on the planet for life.

Looks like whoever it was is most likely hopping on and off the 35. Occums razor. How bad is traffic specifically on that stretch. Would it make more sense to use the highway, I would think unless there is construction going on in that area. Any traffic cams? Could we narrow down exits he could've taken?

Bump for red light

Attached: 26DEDD7C407F44D88A13B806D7BA963C14965000012AC06A68AC2.jpg (480x480, 25K)

wtf that looks like Orion's belt

>How bad is traffic
It’s Austin. Therefore, pretty damn bad on a weekday morning when everyone’s headed to work.

Wow I effed up my train of thought on that post but I hope you get the gist. Sorry senpai.

>Pflugerville
ah, I remember that Sup Forums thread

shit it was the greeks

A B S O L U T E
M A D M A N

Okay, well I kinda was wondering, I've never been to Texas but to change planes.

Sounds like somebody’s got a case of the Mondays.
Maybe the bomber just couldn’t face going in to work.

What Sup Forums thread

Maybe he was mad that he had to go to work but niggers didn't and so he blew them up

Bump for stopped on green

Attached: 1517583807771.jpg (1000x1498, 169K)

Attached: ragheads.jpg (1536x837, 203K)

What’s this pointing towards, user?

It's just a coincidence, goy.

Bump for its fucking red again

Attached: pipisan.jpg (370x361, 41K)

I'm just happy someone got it.

the pflugerville one

He must of intentionally sent bombs to areas where the local population was more likely to open an unnamed package.

There could be dozens more that are still just chilling. Im calling it now, the bomber watched way to many SAW movies and is trying to enforce a moral value system on the ghetto.

OH SHIT GUYS
M U E L L E R

Attached: 226BFDE6-CB3F-4521-9592-68CD52E74CBE.jpg (1363x767, 869K)

Only a swpl would think of that and they aren't going to hurt a hair on a little niggers head

H Y D E P A R K
He can't keep getting away with this!

I think we all can agree Sam Hyde got away with this one, but he’s probably unsatisfied with the results.

Attached: 98B8EA49-0907-4A31-9659-D1FE9CDBC9B3.jpg (1350x1470, 241K)

Right next to Hyde park

wuts a swpl?

How many mexicans does it take to change a light bulb?

Juan

Or he had one too many packages stolen and is deciding to make the idea seem very unappetizing, one random victim at a time.

Your average left leaning white person

Only one but it'll take him a week to do it

lol

digits

Also very possible. So a better comparison would be him watching to much Falling Down?

>12

Attached: A89F421C-EF61-4C2A-BB76-2ABF3335A735.jpg (746x740, 111K)

Alright, gonna go back to listening to the scanner. They’re lit up about suspicious packages all day today, even tho it’s literally nothing. As an user here said, it’s best to hand deliver at night because of security cams.

Also

It is very possible that he did not even send the bombs in any way.

Could have left them chilling outside of a vacant home and waited for someone to steal them.

It must be pretty annoying for the cops today with every retard calling them to come open their package

Seeing as the victims were all black or Hispanic, very possible, kek.

This is a pretty good theory, enforcing justice on the package thiefs

Bus from mosque passes by both southern locations.

Attached: another_coincidence.jpg (655x366, 49K)

Digits

By using a vacant home as a proxy, That also means that he could very easily get away with it (Or at least for a bit longer).

Digits, also home at last

Attached: 1461000474151.jpg (862x1000, 148K)

FUCKING WHITE MALES REEEEEEE

Attached: 1473533191878.jpg (750x841, 125K)