Tell something good about him

tell something good about him

Attached: young_Stalin_small.jpg (500x417, 42K)

God tier hair desu

GREAT head of hair

he's dead, you should strive to emulate

had Bronstein killed

He's ded

Photogenic to such a degree that it’s hard to believe that this picture is almost 100 years old

chad

Killed loads of higher-up kikes and didn't ruin his country's reputation forever because of it.

that pic is shooped, believe it or not, he had nasty acne scars

purged jews

Or perhaps the fact that it’s incredibly old means that minute details aren’t easily shown.

Nope

Attached: stalin.jpg (600x550, 48K)

Nik Richie

He killed Trotsky but he’s a dead red.

Attached: 22B87C1F-CEB2-4B2A-A28D-85CFBCA1F10A.jpg (1024x1010, 185K)

He was a good organiser.

I'll say this for Stalin, the man had a certain appeal to him. Apparently he was a great fan of classical music, and it shows.

Attached: classic Stalin BTFOs kulaks.gif (290x300, 2.98M)

Autist like every Communist.

He had exterminated more russians than Hitler jews. And thats a good thing, russians are our enemies.

it was touched up. the Soviets were notorious for stuff like that. Can't show a flawed God-Emperor to the plebs

Attached: truthone.png (927x602, 453K)

Kike confirmed

he killed this guy

Attached: adolf-hitler-9340144-3-raw.jpg (800x1200, 244K)

he had fuckin sweet hair

That’s him much older though. It’s not the original of the OP, as evident by the lack of scarf

He killed jews.

He killed more top, high-powered jews, than Hitler

Attached: stalin.png (1182x897, 589K)

Great hair good face

He killed a lot of communists

he's dead

He was the only goy in the (((Communist Party))).

He was an excellent power bottom

he outjewed the kikes

Nope, here's a picture from 1865.

Attached: William-Tecumseh-Sherman.jpg (2364x3000, 908K)

It's good that he's dead.

S

Attached: 1494928070217.jpg (600x394, 46K)

But he was helped by jews, (((Genrikh Yagoda))) and (((Lazar Kaganovich))).

Started industrialization and raped Hitler.

He ultimately died rather painfully.

The most common mistake of Stalin’s opponents was to underestimate how exceptionally well read he was. That he was erudite we now know from the remnants of his library of 20,000 volumes, from the slips of paper and letters in which he asked for books, and from the recollections of those who knew him in his early years. What the seminary did not make its pupils read, it banned them from reading, thus stimulating the trainee priests to read even more. In 1910 the Tsarist secret police observed the exiled Stalin visiting the library in Vologda seventeen times in 107 days. By the time Stalin was thirty he had read quantities of classical, Western, and Russian literature, philosophy, and political theory. In four years’ exile, from 1913 to 1917, in the Siberian wilderness—unsociable, uncommunicative—Stalin read whatever he could scrounge from fellow exiles. Even in the chaos of revolution and the pursuit of power, he read. He read all Russian émigré periodicals from the 1920s to his death.

With never-flagging curiosity he listened to the harrowing tales of wartime refugees, Belgian, French, and Serbian, and filled his notebooks with their stories. Back in Paris, he would read some twenty European newspapers a day at the Café Rotonde, where Martov could be found at almost any time of the day. From the Rotonde he rushed to a library to study serious military periodicals and literature, French, English, Italian, German, Austrian, and Swiss. In these journeys and studies he found relaxation and refreshment; and they also prepared him for a great job ahead.

Came to post this.

Stalin was literally worse than hitler. Nothing good about him or his legacy. Anyone who believes otherwise is ignorant and more than likely retarded.

Rough

What is it with communist leaders (Lenin, Trotsky, Stalin) changing their names or using given names. I just finished watching a three part documentary about Stalin and according to that he started using that name after his bank robberies and it's not a real name but just an adjective or nick name.

He is from Georgia, and not black.

I just woke up from a kegger after burning Atlanta Sherman.

He's dead.

So that Okranka can't easily track and pack them.
Lenin swapped with some writer (who got killed because of it), Trotsky was the name of some jail warden iirc.

Killed a lot of kikes, turned his nation from a medieval-tier shithole to the most powerful country on Earth (Along with the USA), great leader all around.

Well first, I have to witness the quads.
Came here to post this, but FPBP.

also he vaguely looks like keanu reeves

Attached: keanu reeves is immortal.jpg (201x201, 12K)

outsmarted the jews, very few people can say the same
respect

>Lenin
>ethnically Jewish
>Trotsky
>real name: Bronstein
gosh I wonder why they changed their names it's not like this follows any particular pattern

Attached: IMG_4396.jpg (1200x630, 104K)

He was a good poet

Attached: 1520628973905.jpg (634x787, 155K)

>a photoshopped picture of a Georgian man which has been smoothed to erase all his pockmarks and pustules and disgusting facial lump deformities ends up looking like a man who is 1/4 Chinese
really eats all my eggs

He's a damn fine actor.
Also checked.

Attached: 56165132135321.jpg (1920x1080, 90K)

Dead

He robbed banks and there is nothing wrong with that

That photo is a great representation of communism.

>tell something good about him
Stalin had an extra finger on one hand. I guess it was a spare in case he lost one. In photos, he usually has the deformed hand in his pocket

Stalinisim is fucking shit, but it's still 1000 times better than current western marxism. Also, he would probably go to war with Israel if he didn't suddenly (((die))).

Attached: IMG_0262.jpg (1000x650, 280K)

Stalin often let out antisemitic rants, as a matter of fact his secretary Boris Bazhanov documented him calling one a "pathetic kike" and ordered Molotov to "purge the ministry of Jews". Jewish terrorist Karl Radek made up an anecdote - "Moses took jews out of Egypt, and Stalin out of Politburo".

He was a rabid jew hater, that arose to power completely surrounded by them, which is absolutely heroic. But being georgian he couldn't really be a dedicated white nationalist in a pure form, he didn't kill all the jews as the likes of Kaganovich lived to the very end and he got killed by the jewish doctors, so.. a pity

Attached: 1410444527080.jpg (634x555, 50K)

>tell something good about him
he's jewish

Attached: 1497028118019.jpg (600x655, 38K)

I cant believe George Micheal got soo fat in the end of his life. He was soo thine during the 80's.
He was also, a faggot. I remember my gf at the time, swooning over him. I knew something was up with him...

But his singing and and even his death is not political, so this is a slide thread.

forgot the picture. He got sooo fat, that in the end he could have three of his former selfs in him.

Attached: george fatty micheal.jpg (5184x3456, 2.22M)

You should study history in more detail:
1) He justified the national aspect of history, calling Suvorov a national Russian hero (when, true Kommisttrokists, destroyed all aspects pointing to nationality)
2) With him, they ceased to destroy the church.

He wasn't as fag looking as Lenin or Fidel Castro.

You had to stay still for an hour for something as clear as that though. Took some skill.

Thats the real picture mutt. OP pic is not even him

The fact that he is dead and wont come back to life. Hope all the red shitstains join him in hell soon enough, should be a fitting place

Attached: 14263972_10207221241357129_6510901114537718593_n.jpg (824x832, 115K)

He's dead.

He ded

He looked like a regular G in a long coat and hat.

Attached: gvtdhg.png (152x441, 61K)

He shit himself and died in bed from a heart problem.

>Killed (((bourgeoise)))
>hated america
>Made Russia great again
>Criminalized homosexuality
>Put the Women back in their place
>Raped Polands ass

That picture is fake as fuck. IIRC the real one he had pox marks and shit. See:

I Admit. He had one of The best moustache this earth ever saw, other than that nothing.

great at murdering

Only good things was killing trotsky and dying in his piss filled pants

He killed jews. That's it.

It's him, just photoshopped

Attached: 1520342362610_0.jpg (878x1971, 531K)

Attached: lgbtinsoviet.png (1692x336, 56K)

He's like 23 in that picture , in ops picture he looks about 15

Not only ded but he died soaking in his own piss.

Won WW2 for the Allies.

>The most common mistake of Stalin’s opponents was to underestimate how exceptionally well read he was.
Yes that makes him a lot less of a mass murderer.

A perfect example of atheism...

He's dead.

He saved Russian Orthodox Church.

Loved his wife so much he became an asshole after she died

Handsome lad desu

He's been dead for fifty years thatd be my answer

Hes dead...that's the best thing about him.

He was successful, where Hitler failed.
And unlike Hitler, he actually wanted to get rid of Weltjudentum. Hitler wanted to keep it, he just merely tried to replace Jews with Germans.

he killed a lot of communists. I think that's the only good thing that he did while alive.