Houseki no Kuni

Less than a day until episode 3.
Who else is hype for spoilers, more spoilers, and Cinnabar being tsun as fuck?

Also, post gems.

Dia a cute. CUTE.

Her hair must be a bitch to color traditionally. In glad this show goes with CG.

This show is such good fuel for my leg fetish.

WE

O MY POWERFUL INCLUSIONS

is this anime the cure to the steven universe cancer?

or is it just a related strain?

MURI
NO TE
TOJIKOMERA

post JADE

It's like SU without the retarded melodrama and actual character development aside from just "Hey I have a new power."

but does it also have lesbians?

They're all gemsexual.

The genderless rocks are gay for each other.

Rocks don't have genders, silly.

Is there actually any decent art of the non-phos, non-diamond gems?

I want to polish Phos' gemhair!

they call eachother "boyfriend"

with female voices

And female mannerisms, and feminine bodies.

In any other case I would have called this series gay as fuck but they don't have genders I'm at a loss of words

Wearing feminine clothes, legwear, and shoes.

But plenty of men wear thigh-highs!

[Citation Needed]

No, I will not post trap smut for you.

>draw xim
>call xer
Why is this allowed?

>traps
>men

Diamond is cute, CUTE!

I want him/her to be my husband/wife

>SU without autist child mc
>genderless yet fuckable gems

not sure if better or worse. no wait. theres no disgusting autistic tranny fanbase. yet.

>tfw people are gonna keep making jokes about the gems not having a defined gender until the series's end

And then they all grow dicks

They're too hard to fuck, anyway. Even Cinnebar.

Dia would have a cute little dick.

>tfw bend over for cinnebar's red dick
>she cums inside you and sprays mercury all inside your intestines

Should have thought this one out

Wait what, this got an anime? I love the manga. Is it a good adaptation?

Cinnebar futa? mind break doujins when?

this one is good

It's CGshit, but good CGshit.
>t. animefag

>It's 3DCG, but not the bad kind. I didn't know about the manga until I watched it, and absolutely loved it. It somehow works for this setting.

I never read the manga but I'll risk it and say as good as an adaptation as your average manga adaptation

I think the defining factor is, how much you hate CGI, cause that's what they went with

Whoops, didn't mean to quote that.
Oh well, I'll just say my post is Phos flavored.

>this post is Phos flavored

Aight, I'll give it a shot. Who's translating it? If more than one, who's the best? I generally don't watch anime, being a mangafag, so I'm not up to date.

Shinsha!

Horriblesub
Be sure to download the 1080p releases

Amazon. They avoid using any sort of pronouns in the subs and often just insert the character names instead. Dunno if anyone makes "fixed" subs, but probably not.

Agreed. 1080p is super crisp.

When will the phos suffering end?

>Who's translating it?
The official sub is by Amazon, but you can just use HorribleSubs, which is basically the same thing.

I want to bully the gems _sexually_

>phos will complete the encyclopedia by slowly becoming a composite of all things, and in doing so, obtain nirvana

Here's a thought. If there's is a S2 and got to the part where Phos gets a new head, will they change Phos' voice actress?

This. CG hate or not, they never would have been able to do such pretty effects on the hair without an unreasonable budget if it wasn't cg.

I'm glad Kemono Friends opened me up to giving cg anime a chance or I might have missed this

What if new voice actor?

Why wouldn't I want pronouns? Because they use male?

But they don't have sexes.
Dunno. On one hand, it'd be neat, on the other, it'd make it harder to think of the character as the same, which isn't something you need to go out of your way to do.

Because the pronoun wars are idiotic. Better to not even play the game.

I won't open that bag of worms then, but I had no problem with the manga using male pronouns, so that's no issue for me.

>I'm glad Kemono Friends opened me up to giving cg anime a chance
The fuck? How the hell did Kemono friends even achieve that?

The CG was objectively terrible and that was what was one of the things that was charming about it, but I don't understand how that could positively affect your opinion on a CG show that's actually attempting to accomplish something with its visuals, if anything you'd think the result would be the opposite

Why can't the gems and the moon people just get along?

Because spoilers.

We determined yesterday that phos alone is worth half a billion dollars.
That's a lot of sparklies. Who wouldn't poach gem grills for that kind of wealth?

I'm so fucking excited to see her hair animated, the color visuals better not let down.

>grinding cute gembutts down and selling for scrap
Why?

If there were humans or any similar organic civilization it would make sense, the moon people however seem too "ethereal"? to be interested in material wealth

Gotta Make the Moon Great Again.

It opened me up to the idea that even if I didn't initially like the visual style of something, CG for example, I might still end up loving the show after giving it a chance.

Then it sounds to me that you're still just liking it in spite of the CG rather than accepting the CG as a legitimate tool for animation in anime, that all Kemono friends has really done for you is open you up to the possibility of a show with bad art not necessarily being a write off just because of the art, which is something anyone who watches a sizable amount of anime would have figured out pretty quickly

Because while the moon people really do want to harvest them, their real goal is to hurt sensei emotionally by taking them away from him since they're the only things he actually cares about and the moon people don't dare actually hurt Sensei physically.

Moon people are the "souls" of former humanity. The gems, sea people, and moon people are basically what was left behind when humanity ascended/ended. More specifically, moon people are the mutated/corrupted souls that were unable to pass into the next world. Going with the Buddhism themes, it makes sense that they're materialistic.

NOBODY READ THIS SHIT IF YOU HAVEN'T READ ALL OF THE MANGA SO FAR, BIG SPOILERS AHEAD.

>big long blocks of spoiled text replying to other posts discussing an aspect of the series in a thread for a series dozens of chapters further along.
>Containing heavy spoilers

No really? I thought it would be a cake recipe.

Best pair!

Because spoilers are used so frivously all over Sup Forums that it's easy to just look at them without thinking.

yep, I just did that, god damn it

Sup Forums and spoilers bothers me

on the one hand we have anons using spoilers not for their intended purpose but more just like parentheses in their posts

and on the other hand we have people posting spoilers without spoiler tags because "lol, everyone knows the spoilers already" and no shit, of course that's how it eventually becomes, because everyone behaves this way

If you hate spoilers so much, stick to original series.

cute

Since Phos still has half her neck, maybe their vocal chords or whatever they use to speak wasn't as affected. I feel like it'd be great if she had a faint second voice or at least some subtle special effect to it, though. also has a good point.

> So many spoilers
Welp it's only a matter of time before the spoiler tags fail. Time to leave!

Wise decision.

Personally I don't care about spoilers, for all I know they could be bullshiting. I have a short memory anyway.

I sincerely doubt most people are here for the story anyway, the setting is kind of interesting, true, but most people are here for cute girls being gay for each other and occasionally being bad ass

>When Dia becomes a Cinnabar/Phos shipper.
The author knows what's up.

HOUSEKI NO CUNNY

>Ctrl+F
>"master_scholar"
>0 results

Here, just for you.

Why is Cinnabar such an edgy emo cunt?

Because everything she touches dies or gets hurt.

She pisses poison. That'd make anyone edgy.

You'd be an edgy emo cunt if everything you touch dies.

Bless you user.

can genderless beings love other genderless biengs?

They must.

What a random ass pairing

if their skin is painted on, why do they have whites to their eyes?

They're rocks
very cute rocks

very gay rocks