HAPPENING

HAPPENING

TOMMY ROBINSON JUST SAID HE KNOWS WHO 3 OF THE ATTACKERS ARE

COME ON AUTISTIC ARMY HELP HIM OUT
MEMETIC DIVISION TOO
WEAPONISED AUTISM

Attached: Tommy Robinson.png (1239x632, 370K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TAoS_4pyoyQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jPicOyeGt7E
youtube.com/watch?v=_MVonyVSQoM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUCK OFF NOBODY CARES

Attached: 1499490001120.jpg (926x520, 275K)

SHILL SHILL SHILL THAT WAS FAST BUMP

FUCK YOU BUMP

BUMP SHILLS HATE THIS THREAD

alright bump because tommy is a fucking legend

Attached: Bigtommy.webm (1600x900, 2.9M)

Notice the "Don't tread on me flag" It will be followed by a Brit flag calling me a Jewish shill.

Tommy Robinson is a self identified Zionist Jew and the Brit faggot defending him is named Caolan who edits all of these losers videos. Caolan is a literal cock smoking faggot who supports Israel and advocates for the expulsion of Muslims because they are "homophobic"

These faggots want you to work for their Zionist campaign of blaming the gun for the shooting AKA blaming the Muslim and not the Jew. They will NEVER call out the Jew EVER.

You have become their personal army Sup Forums congratulations.

I only come back here from the REAL Sup Forums when events like this happen try and guide you retards in the right direction but this is becoming insufferable.

Attached: 6828dd6101c11f88cbbbd3a6e1c65d35--ugly-guys-bad-hair-day.jpg (500x635, 38K)

Here is the Brit flag faggot Caolan.

Attackers in what? The package explosions?

Mods straight up deleted a thread about North Korea offering US a peace treaty and an embassy in Pyongyang yesterday. It's coming from the mods.

IF YOU DONT WANT TO FUCK THESE ANTIFA FAGGOTS YEAH YOURE A FUCKIN SHILL

At least Antifa are anti-zionist you cock smoking KIKE

theyre as antizionist as im a kike you fuckin fag, they get their funding from that turbokike george soros
AWAITING YOUR NEXT TALKING POINT FAG SHILL

One of the attackers was Vladimir Putin. I sure hope Donald Trump is paying attention. The British need our help.

Attached: Jordan Peterson.jpg (220x229, 12K)

lol stay mad online i eat kikes like you for breakfast

Attached: maxresdefault-9.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

Leftypol D&C shills. Love u tommy

Attached: 1520861696009.jpg (583x570, 24K)

this

DROP NUMERALS AND CRAWL TOWARDS ME SLOWLY, SHILL!

If he knows then he needs to be a man and handle it instead of asking a bunch of fat autistic faggots for help.

Attached: KaliYuga.jpg (849x1200, 100K)

See this How fucking retarded are you?

Yeah he is. Glass jawed negro went down like a sack of shit.......

>not wanting to hold the enemy to their own values
I care.

nice digits

No u

Attached: Loomer Southern.gif (291x351, 1.03M)

Alt-Right is kike shills top to bottom confirmed.

FUCK OP AND FUCK ALL YOU JIDF FAGGOTS

Attached: 1506051616822.jpg (494x493, 34K)

oh fug

Attached: 116351267543.png (740x600, 131K)

Nice shill, go jerk off Hillary, she loves antifa and the resistance.

>more Jewish drama to distract anons from their genocide

Attached: tommy robinson Jewish.png (620x372, 39K)

Antifa and Hillary get the gas but traitors and faggots get it first.

Attached: cmdr-rockwell.jpg (900x606, 82K)

It astonishes me just how far Sup Forums has fallen. The kikes and faggots promote themselves here all day almost unattested. No more, these fuckers haven't seen shilling yet.

mebbe we should rev-up our own propaganda machine?

I think you and i think alike.

Antifa are obviously nothing more than obnoxious commies but I'm sorry, Robinson is a known kike shill. He's just one of the many who feeds into the Jew propaganda. Listen, I hate Islam in the West just as much as the average Sup Forumsack, but people like Robinson, Crowder, Shapiro are all controlled opposition, which makes them even fucking worse than the Jews. It's one thing to be a Jew, entirely another matter to be a white man defending Jews. Let me give you a brief summary of how the Jew works.

> GOYIM vs JEW

(goyim wins every time, so new technique is devised)

> JEW + INFLUENCE = PROPAGANDA
> JEW PROPAGANDA + GOYIM = WAR
> GOYIM vs OTHER GOYIM = GOYIM WARS
> GOYIM WARS = SHEKELS
> SHEKELS + INFLUENCE = MEDIA
> MEDIA + INFLUENCE + SHEKELS = PROPAGANDA
> GOYIM + PROPAGANDA = MORE GOYIM WARS
> MORE GOYIM WARS = MORE DEAD GOYIM
> MORE DEAD GOYIM = MORE JEW POWER
> MORE JEW POWER = ZION

Don't be useful tools for (((them))).

Attached: controlled opposition.png (2142x1266, 2.87M)

Attached: 1520826939807.png (1568x1494, 3.27M)

bump

will take a coordinated effort. need to create an user think-tank. decide who to target and when

Attached: 1520736869090.png (537x706, 598K)

OH FUCKIN SHIT THATS SOME MEAN AUTISM

Attached: 1520805933306.png (1330x1365, 1.87M)

Goo Fa you

Attached: beetle.jpg (1216x784, 213K)

Go for the source. Who among them has the most capital? both monetary and social?

bfto soybois.
Sup Forums is targeting you commies

No one fucking cares about this shit. Fuck all far-right faggots.

Attached: 13-gifs-of-dogs-wishing-you-a-happy-hump-day-barkpost-why-do-kids-hump-pillows-l-48e16982e3950014.gi (500x333, 469K)

Is this you?

>>

post a link you dumb cunt

ignore all the commie shills

kys you fucking kikenigger.

If every good goy has a Jewish handler and Spencer is the head of the "movement" then Enoch is his handler and likely the closest thing to Israel we can fight on a social level. But we could just attack everyone in a huge blitz.

nah thats a potential recruit tho

>tommy
>far-right
pick one

Attached: errrrlol.gif (200x150, 1.39M)

ERE YE GO LAD IM A WEE BIT DAFT
youtube.com/watch?v=TAoS_4pyoyQ

The Alt Right is still useful.

Southern is the gatekeeper.

whys it useful?

You know, not being able to recognize sarcasm is one of the major signs of autism

Exact same thing was happening on this thread earlier when a few of us pointed out the obvious fact that he's a Zio shill.

Fake and gay. No way Tommy is a kike.

Nothing to see here folks, attention whore Tommy was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Attached: 1481718067428.jpg (640x623, 135K)

>entirely another matter to be a white man defending Jews

Jews are white.

theyre all kikes, man.

Attached: tommy robinson MOSSAD.jpg (901x1200, 163K)

KEK

Support Israel is not the same thing as supporting (((them))), to be honest. If they have their own country, we can btfo the jews out of the West, right? So Israel is a good thing.

nah, Enoch is likely multiple people and possibly an advanced AI

They openly advocate our ideas and spearhead the JQ into the mainstream. Regardless of whether or not any of them are controlled op (which i believe very few to be) they are still catapulting the JQ into the public discourse.

Meanwhile....

The alt lite collect a MASSIVE audience while complaining about Muslims but never talking about the JQ. Never talking about who is responsible for the wars in the Middle East and who is responsible for the invasion, who is responsible for Communism and the "White Genocide" they barely care about (only enough to skate by)

They are the anchor keeping our ideas under water.

Take them out and the truth will be set free.

Attached: image-102282-galleryV9-qvmv-102282.jpg (850x533, 87K)

>Israel is based
>Western Jews are bad

Western Jews created Israel.

Attached: based-israel-2.jpg (2000x2000, 2.67M)

FOR FUCKS SAKE I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF HE'S A KIKE IF WE CAN USE THIS TO BTFO COMMIES ITS GREAT, STOP TRYIN TO SUBVERT IS JIDF/SHAREBLUE WHOEVER THE FUCK YOU ARE CUNTS

>naming the jew
Probably the most important question in my personal litmus test for whether or not I sage personal army requests.

Nice digits.
Also, watch this: m.youtube.com/watch?v=jPicOyeGt7E

>the JQ

The JQ is both Israel and the diaspora are the same. They expose the diaspora while also protecting Israel. This is not educating people on the JQ but confusing them on the JQ.

Nah. Alt-Right is useless, run by Jews and shabbos goys, secret Communists and degenerate filth. We'll replace them or absorb them just like all other competition.

Attached: israel is diaspora 2.png (600x980, 146K)

>i dont care if he's a kike!

Attached: hapy merchant.gif (501x504, 11K)

oy vey you got me im jewish fuck off

no u

checked and correct.

you too. nice video thanks man saved it.

Not what I said at all. I said support Israel to get rid of the Jews in our countries. At least, that way, we have somewhere to deport them to.

There are more Jews in New York than in Jerusalem.

The JQ is the JQ and you know who doesn't talk about it? The Alt Lite. The Alt Right are the tip of the spear and we can all thank them for that. end. of. story.

Jews in our countries control and run Israel. They created the Jewish state. Why do you think the Jews in our countries aren't the same kikes controlling Israel? You really think we should just give these same Jews their own ethno-State with nukes and god knows what else? You think they deserve that? Fuck no.

You legitimately are a shill, and no, this isn't Caolan

Sup Forums stands for truth, justice, atheistics, and keks. It doesnt take sides especially when it comes to Muslims or Jews it's like the devil and the door blue sea!

>In 2006 a crack commando MEME unit was sent to NEETDOM by a SOCIETY for a crime they didn't commit. These ANONS promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Kekistan underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the user-Team....
youtube.com/watch?v=_MVonyVSQoM

Attached: anonteam79.jpg (622x347, 45K)

Ok. Let's play this game.

Alt-Right VS. Alt-Lite

ROUND 1

The Zionist Laura Loomer or...

Attached: laura loomer zionist.png (666x288, 31K)

Deserve? Not really. But it is only convenient for us to put them somewhere.

... or the Zionist Richard Spencer?

They're both Zionists for their own reasons. So who wins? Which is Alt-Lite and which is Alt-Right?

Attached: Richard Spencer Israel shill.jpg (800x800, 113K)

Why can't we put them in prisons?

>You legitimately are a shill, and no, this isn't Caolan

You faggots are getting outed.

Attached: Hmm.png (500x500, 24K)

Jews created the alt-right label and brand.

Attached: Cr7YScgWEAA0l-m.jpg (900x1200, 137K)

>he doesn't realize that 70 million europeans already gave their lives to make the Jewish state real

ROUND 2:

Loomer VS. Spencer

Attached: laura loomer names the jew.jpg (625x396, 62K)

U forgot to remove your blm flag faggot

He said that because it is the easiest example of what we are trying to accomplish ourselves. You don't have to like your enemy to admire their accomplishments and strengths. We learn from them and move forward hopefully to defeat them.

Saying you admire certain qualities within an ethnostate that happens to be Jewish is also a great trick to mind fuck anyone you might be arguing with as they can't necessarily say "well you cant have that" because they are then arguing against Israel as well.

understand?

Next.

Attached: 2VBrUzGO.jpg (750x586, 40K)

It is really hard to prove that they did anything wrong. Most cases would be dismissed. Which means you would have to alter the way of the rule of law in order to get them convicted. This is when your respective state is fucked up, and ready for grabs for someone else with a shady agenda. Its not worth it. Nazism, while not being *bad* in itself justified 70 years of faggotry. Let's not go there again.

Black Lives Matter!

God bless Nick Griffin

...friends used to call me Murdoch from the A-team, because they said I was 'fucking crazy' b-b-but I wanted to be 'Faceman'...

Attached: wrojwp66.jpg (234x216, 6K)

>Black Lives Matter!
No, not really.

Loomer exposes Marx, Spencer says Marx was right. Which one is Alt-Lite and which is Alt-Right? Trick question! They're both Jewish controlled opposition and we will replace or absorb them.

Israel is 75% Jewish and Jews use Israel to attack all other Nations. Japan is 98.5% Japanese and they don't genocide white people. One is a respectful and perfect model ethno-State for Americans/Europeans and the other is an enemy rogue State which should be scorned and dismantled. Guess which is which?

agreed

Attached: richard spencer marx.jpg (609x363, 96K)

Why not de-arm the Jewish State, dismantle its military, and then send the Jews there where they cant attack anyone else?

nice digits

Sure, and goat shit is a good substitute for paté.

Attached: 1520780185110.gif (400x224, 3.65M)

Get fucked newfag.
>memeflag nigger