Sup Forums draws: Jojo, DIO's World Part 09

If you're new to this, please, be sure to read this entire post before doing anything, knowing the rules is very important. For those who already know everything, you can ignore the following and go read my next post:

>What is this?
Basically, we redraw chapters from the Jojo's Bizarre Adventure manga. You can see or previous works here: imgur.com/a/gxASK/layout/horizontal#0, and here: imgur.com/a/ZHhtJ

>Why are you doing this on its own thread and not on a Jojo Thread?
Because those threads are being easily deleted and that's a problem. Also, I wanted to see if doing a separate thread more artists join us, since not every good artist on Sup Forums browses Jojo Threads.

>But I don't know shit about Jojo, can I join?
Well, of course you can! In fact, I'm sure your edits will be funnier if you don't know the context of what's happening.

>B-but I have no artistic skills...
Don't worry. Even if I call it a "redraw", photoshop edits of the original panels are perfectly valid.

>Enough talking, what are the rules?
Basically, these:

-You can only claim up to three panels, unless I say otherwise at some point during the production of the mosaic.
-You can't claim consecutive panels. But if you have to do it for whatever reason, do something differente with each one, with no continuity.
-You can find everything you need here: imgur.com/a/CrBpU and please, be sure to open each image on a new tab and save it on its maximum size. Don't take your panels from pic related because there, the size is very reduced. And yes, you have to crop the individual panels by yourself, don't be lazy.
-You can do whatever you want with your panel or panels as long as it is SFW content, but please, don't change only the text and call it an edit. Always change something about the image.

Also, there may be extra rules on pic related depending on the chapter, so be sure to always check them.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/CrBpU
youtu.be/qJKmI5olQ6k?t=52
i.imgur.com/YYwOsgl.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I usually write some extra info here, but... there's really not much to say about this chapter, so I'm only going to say that I expect great contributions for this chapter! That, and a reminder that Part 10 will start on november the 3rd. Everyone, do your best!

Link to the whole chapter: imgur.com/a/CrBpU

I hope that user who missed the last two threads is here now. And also, Coverfag, come back. We love you

1,0 and 9.4 claimed.
Thanks x

claiming 3.0 and 9.2!

Claiming 10.0

Claiming 10.0

Talking 4.5 and 7.0

Claiming 7.7

Taking 6.5

Too late, got it first

Claiming 6.10

Claiming 6.1

Well this is awkward, I've been planning on doing something with that panel for a while now. I guess I'll try something else.

Plus I'm taking 10.2

Damn, I was too slow for that 9.4.
Taking 3.9 then. Also 3.2 and 4.5

I only claimed 9.4 because MosaicAnon split up the title page. I was gonna do my original plan for the top+title and a unrelated JJL for the bottom. I can claim 9.3 instead and you take 9.4. Idea works for either of them.

I guess 3.3 will do.

Nah, I'm fine.
I just realised that 4.5 is also already claimed. Damn, I'm retarded today.

Also claiming 7.6

taking 8.7

Yeah fuck it. Gonna jump to 9.3 instead of 9.4. (The one with Dio and the plate
Turns out, perspective is hard.

Spent way too much time on Jobin's face

Claiming 3.7, 5.3 and 8.5

I think this is the most claimed panels I've seen in such a short time... not even an hour has passed, I'm impressed. I hope all of you do your best, I'm sure this will be a great chapter!

Thanks man, first delivery of this mosaic. And a great one!
-
Done: 7.0
Claimed: 1.0, 3.0, 3.2, 3.3, 3.7, 4.5, 5.3, 6.1, 6.5, 6.10, 7.6, 7.7, 8.5, 8.7, 9.2, 9.3, 9.4, 10.0, 10.2
-
And as always, let me know if I missed someone's claim.

Oh, give me also 2.6

Mossy-user
Tan or Normal?
Also don't forget 9.4 is unclaimed now.

I'll take 9.4 as originally planned

>Gio
meep.
Good luck user! Sorry to be a pain.

No big deal, my man.

Jesus Christ people came for those panel. Glad 2.3 and 5.1 are unclaimed, I'll grab those.

Sorry man, I already took 4.5
Honestly if you have a good idea I can give it to you. I don't have anything specific in mind

I have a crazy idea for 10.4 and 10.5;
Ronald-kun and Waldo poster can make it a RonaldXWaldo duo panel!

0.K, I'll keep it claimed for this guy And about that question, normal is better.

Good, do your best with those panels!
-
Done: 7.0
Claimed: 1.0, 2.3, 2.6, 3.0, 3.2, 3.3, 3.7, 4.5, 5.1, 5.3, 6.1, 6.5, 6.10, 7.6, 7.7, 8.5, 8.7, 9.2, 9.3, 9.4, 10.0, 10.2

Waldo poster here willing to do it.

I was going to take 10.4 but it would be cooler if they did your Idea

Well fuck, I already picked a panel, but if you really want me to partake I'll do it.

I already did as well. But seems like the people demand it.

I'm too lazy and too sleepy to spoiler.
Let's see what Mosaicfag say.

Claiming 4.1

Preview of 10.0, I'm going to turn DIO into Majima and Joseph into Kiryu, but I'm going to sleep now

Delivering 7.7

>preview
A preview of something 30% done I assume.

Only the text is finished really, I'm not even sure if I'm actually gonna use the Majima picture or if I'm gonna draw over DIO, but I'll figure it out tomorrow

Do it guys, I'd love to see that. I don't mind if you have to claim extra panels in order to do it, that idea is something we need to see.

0.K!

Thanks for your work!

Sleep well user, I hope to see your completed panel tomorrow!
-
Done: 7.0, 7.7
Claimed: 1.0, 2.3, 2.6, 3.0, 3.2, 3.3, 3.7, 4.1, 4.5, 5.1, 5.3, 6.1, 6.5, 6.10, 7.6, 8.5, 8.7, 9.2, 9.3, 9.4, 10.0, 10.2

Thank you for your blessings, Mosaic fag, I'll try not to dissapoint.
Will you take 10.5? I feel Odlaw's glasses would look great on that Dio panel.

Claiming 4.6

In my universe Jotaro is Wendy so I don't really know how to play this out. But I guess Ronald is more appropriate so I'll roll with him

Jotaro is actually Willy who's Wally's grandson. Wendy is Polnareff at the moment
The people need this. I'll take 10.4 then.

Now that everything is settled I will gladly drop dead on my bed.

>tfw I started the whole Ronald x Waldo thing in the last thread as a joke
Can't say that I'm mad though. This is gonna be great

delivering 4.1

I'm an idiot and wrote One for all instead of all for one, gonna fix it in a sec

Actual 4.1

I don't know how much I was allowed to take. Hope it's all okay, I might tidy it up later after I've drawn my other panel

>not sakuya's dong

I'm expecting something great out of this, I know both of you will do a great job!

0.K!

I feel like this chapter is going to be a fight between shônen panels and moe panels. Thanks for your work!

It's perfect, man. And yes, doing 1.0 included the chapter's title, excellent job! Seriously, you guys are awesome. I will never acquire those photoshop skills.
-
Done: 4.1, 7.0, 7.7
Claimed: 1.0, 2.3, 2.6, 3.0, 3.2, 3.3, 3.7, 4.5, 4.6, 5.1, 5.3, 6.1, 6.5, 6.10, 7.6, 8.5, 8.7, 9.2, 9.3, 9.4, 10.0, 10.2, 10.4, 10.5

Claiming 2.7

I'll change it after my shower
.It all good, I'm learning CSP at the moment so I can get away from photoshop, I'll make a drawfag out of myself one day.
I dunno if I said it here, but remember that Green Day I made for a panel to replace Urban a coupler chapters ago? It came 3rd in the contest I entered it in afterwards.

Delivering 2.7

Posting current state 3.0, don't know if I will continue it, but right now I really need sleep

Cute Cirno

Well, I'm also going to sleep now. Keep claiming and posting your beautiful art, and try keeping the thread alive until I come back. But as always, if that weren't possible, I'll make a new one when necessary. With that said, let's update this:

Third place is great, but next time you have to fight for the first one. Do it for the glory of the mosaic.

This looks great! I'll save this for now, but feel free to improve it if you want. It already looks perfect, though.

Thanks for your work!
-
Done: 2.3, 2.7, 3.0, 4.1, 7.0, 7.7
Claimed: 1.0, 2.6, 3.2, 3.3, 3.7, 4.5, 4.6, 5.1, 5.3, 6.1, 6.5, 6.10, 7.6, 8.5, 8.7, 9.2, 9.3, 9.4, 10.0, 10.2, 10.4, 10.5

And I just realized I forgot to remove 1.0 from "claimed" for some reason.
-
Done: 1.0, 2.3, 2.7, 3.0, 4.1, 7.0, 7.7
Claimed: 2.6, 3.2, 3.3, 3.7, 4.5, 4.6, 5.1, 5.3, 6.1, 6.5, 6.10, 7.6, 8.5, 8.7, 9.2, 9.3, 9.4, 10.0, 10.2, 10.4, 10.5

The theme was "vampires". I was surprised they allowed it. (It's not fanart if you tag it as a donut steel)
On topic.
>Mfw all 6 of the text labels were named "fuck"
Here's the dong text for 1.
9.4 incoming in about 10 mins.

>You will never be this autistic about JoJo
youtu.be/qJKmI5olQ6k?t=52

>
I don't know where I was going with this. Just assume they crashed the tank in part 2 or wherever I drew that.
Also I forgot to turn aa back on in PS so apologise for chunkiness.
That's kinda cute.
A jojo version of myth-busters would be very interesting to, as practically impossible as it would be Things like Hato scaling the wall without instantly snapping her ankles

Claiming 6.6

Claiming 8.3

Here is: 8.3

Claiming 3.4!

Claiming 9.5

Bumping. I'll finish 5.1 tomorrow after I snooze.

this piss...

no.. no.... this gaming water!

I have finished this but i can not upload the image to here. Here it is: i.imgur.com/YYwOsgl.png

Finished 9.5.
I hope someone understands what this is referencing

Bumping

TAKING A WHILE HUH MOTHER FUCKER

Bumping with my updated collection.
No more Urban from me because the fucknuggets on the main threads who keep going OTT with him have annoyed me.
I want to more Part 6 panels perhaps,
Someone give me an idea for one of the Dio panels to do his sons in. Or I'm just gonna draw Ungalo as Dr. Rockso and shoehorn it in.

8.7 done

>that panel of urban donutting gappy
>urban dies a day later after last week's mosaic finished
kek

delet

8.4 is mine now

claiming 5.4

claiming 6.3

I claim 7.9!

Also 5.5 because why not

Dude i love popee the clown

5.5 here