Kusuriya no Hitorigoto

Waiting for TLanon. Here's a Halloween illustration.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/BfqSp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cleaned from ch5

Did you send it to that TLanon?

i sent my cleaned version of ch3 to him. but he seems to be going solo, so i don't think he'll use it. if anything, he just wants me around to do some redrawing if he needs it, and just general QC.
i have the imgur album link for cleaned, not typeset ch3 though. was gonna save it for the actual dump, but since they're probably not gonna be used here it is for fun's sake: imgur.com/a/BfqSp

also where did the color version of this come from? the panel is from ch4 of the manga, but this color version looks really nice

>imgur.com/a/BfqSp
oh, feel free to make a mock translation of this. i tried, but i am not creative enough to think of anything good

Scan quality looks pretty bad.

ya, i agree. i took the raws from some random site, so i didn't expect it to be good anyways.

either way, it's what i have to work with. as i said, i don't expect the TLanon to use my stuff. i'm only still doing it cause i like the series and wish TLs came faster

cleaned and redrawn from ch4

Maybe tomorrow?

idk, but it seems something was submitted but hasn't been cleared yet

Is anyone going to dump the chapter?

it's not actually out yet

If TLanon already did it, I'm still wondering if he'll come to dump.

When will batoto hurry up?

TL user said he was gonna upload it directly to Batato. But the mods of the site are fucking niggers who take 3 days to approve a chapter

Well, I hope he manages to upload it here.

Why are they being such faggits

Beats me, I'm just waiting for TLanon to help us here if that fails.

Damn you batoto.

I heard the main problem with uploading depends on your status. If you're practically anonymous, you will get a much slower upload.

TLanon made a mistake uploading to batoto. Should have done it here and then sort out shit.

Status as a contributor or something.