Conservathots BTFO

Conservathots BTFO

Looks like Lauren and Brittany were looking to capitalise.

More evidence will be posted in the rest of the thread

Attached: BCL exposes Lauren.jpg (1074x842, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1913/27/body/enacted
youtu.be/0Z8OXSiHu4c
noahpinionblog.blogspot.com/2016/07/how-are-milton-friedmans-ideas-holding.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Moar

Attached: Lauren Lie.png (553x414, 332K)

Attached: Lauren Lie 2.png (737x553, 447K)

Joe Owens was right

This is not faked, you moron. Lauren fucking took photos! Brittany has just done a video about it, doesn't sound fake to me

Your "evidence" amounts to spelling mistakes, er. that's not evidence

>Joe Owens

who the fuck is that?

Lol it's sad that so many betas orbit these women when they're such obvious frauds. Hey dummies, Lauren's career is convincing you idiots that she's on your side and fighting for you, if you fall for it, you're a sucker with no critical thinking skills whatsoever.

Never ever trust a meme flag. Anybody who is willing to hide their location has something to hide.

they still should have been allowed it, if abdul and his 4 wives and his bomb making rape buddies are allowed in, then they should be allowed in too

good job and thank you OP

The UK only employs Pakistani immigrants in government jobs what do you expect

Forgery Act 1913

legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1913/27/body/enacted

Why should anyone believe the UK gov and it's shills who want you to watch helplessly your children being raped by Pakis before they have you murdered.

youtu.be/0Z8OXSiHu4c

Anglin's take was that the document is in Pidgin English. i.e. the office is literally ran by Africans

>American spelling of a word
The fucking computers default in US English

>Spelling mistakes
You clearly don't know the UK. You greatly underestimate the amount of foreigners who can barely speak or write English are hired for secretarial/PA roles

>last name
That might only be the name she provided, might also be the name they had written down on their watchlist (how would they know her real name). She might also have changed her name, if indeed her name is definitely not Southern, for which I have seen scant evidence

>date
Its SO common over here in the UK to have people missing shit out of official forms. It's common to find a signature on where it says date, people approximate here. Don't ever miss a parcel delivery in the UK if you're suspicious of incomplete and random shit on forms

>The printer cut off
Knowing my country the form used is 20 years old, the printer being used is 30 years old and the guy running the show is on £500,000 a year

This actually happened. Im convinced Brittany's happened, and Lauren had photos, so unless you can find the photos somewhere else on the net, I'd say its bonafide

I've noticed in the last 3-4 years that our MSM articles are full of grammatical errors in Austria.
Also we started to have more catastrophic accidents on industrial plants, or gas stations blowing up due to human error.
I attribute this to more and more brown people working there.

Please be true, FUCK e-celeb bullshit.

>ecelebs trying to increase their eceleb shares to score more shekels
who could have seen this coming?

It's left over from a different thread. Here's my non-meme flag, for all the good it does you, you tit

Girls proof: Pictures, video's, confirmation from the UK's home office

Proof against: Spelling typo's

Oh, ok.

> Employees don't make spelling errors
Please, if you have ACTUAL proof, bring it here.

Attached: b.png (183x275, 4K)

>Computers default to US English
Only if it's set to US English spelling corrections. If it's set to UK it won't happen

Listen mate, if you work in an office in the UK, you can bet your arse that all the computers in that office are running on US English. Ask around

Probably closer to the truth. If you think some English professor writes these government documents and not some menial lowly government employee you'd be wrong. Even in the military this shit is common practice because I was the one doing it for people way over my head.

How would they know her name? Ever heard of a passport retard?

Are you telling me the UK government don't have spell checkers?

How can you make this many typos and punctuation errors in an official document without it being noticed?

So they were looking for a 'Lauren Southern', they would've had a computer file on a 'Lauren Southern'. Where's your proof that her passport doesn't say Lauren Southern in any case? She said once her surname was Simmenson in a reply to some twat on twitter or something. You're doing a lot of assuming. Unless you have some hard evidence to the contrary then there's no reason to disbelieve either deportations took place, Retard

Yup this is almost certainly right. The mid-lower levels of the government are full of asians, africans, and other sub par educated "new british" people

tons of "gas leak" explosions in the uk too

Government employees. Brown government employees.

Need more proof since UK is a third world country where bureaucrats speak and write English as as second language.

Attached: 1498394290090.jpg (576x800, 205K)

Youre greatly overestimating the governments compteance.

Ive been arrested and questioned for all sorts and the paperwork has always been a mess, even wrong names

Once again, the UK has previous on this sort of stuff; using US spellings, hiring retards and foreigners to do PA work, using out of date equipment. I'm just going on what is more likely

And come on, they all pretty much write for a living. Brittany has written books! How the fuck would this have been misspelled if it was a forgery? You're crediting them with a genius ploy to fool hundreds of thousands of people and yet you think they cant use spell checkers themselves

What is more likely? People who write books for a living cant use spellcheck OR foreigners who barely speak English were hired in a PC, minority-tickbox-quota obsessed society?

Thotgate.

milton friedman))) BTFO
noahpinionblog.blogspot.com/2016/07/how-are-milton-friedmans-ideas-holding.html

Exactly. The girls are clearly lying.

Attached: LEAF.jpg (1000x563, 51K)

Government employees are niggers. They cant write properly.
Not an argument

checked and yes due to diversity quotas and the city they were in being 70% ape the letter is actually pretty well done desu

Is that you Joyce? Joe is always right.

JUDGE THE SPIES BY THEIR ACTIONS

Attached: Awesome! a true monster.jpg (960x960, 92K)

Attached: dykes.png (872x383, 429K)

fucking jews are shilling hard man

nice trips

link to anglin talking about this?

Do you really think bureaucrats are smart enough to use proper spelling and grammar? It's a theory but I'm gonna wait and see with this one

Checked.
Government employees are fucking retards, people here should have spent enough time to realize there are a lot of idiots who can't spell

I enjoy pol autism and wouldnt just assume its all real but on the letter quality - it's a logical fallacy to assume the errors make it fake.

If anything it makes it more real. No one believes these two are so retarded that they would accidentally make all these errors. Conversely it would be mischievious to a fault to intentionally fake the errors just to make the UK look bad.

Next level up from that is the realization that the errors draw unwanted scrutiny that diverts from the primary topic. It's not logical to fake the errors.

I dont see the angle.

>compteance
Confirmed.

Can confirm. I work for British Gas too.

how can you tell if a woman is lying?

this guy's on to something

On the other hand, I believe that Pettibone and Southern are intelligent enough to produce a more convincing fake. The form contains stupid errors which anyone with an IQ over 100 will spot. If you're producing a fake then you'll triple-check the forgery to ensure everything is immaculate and believable —there's no way Southern/Pettibone wouldn't notice the errors; whereas an idiot government employee with no reason to be cautious about their spelling and grammar might not realise or even care.

>thinking the diversity hire mongoloids at the government can spell

Gave me a good laugh.

Yeah. Also, the whole Trump meme isnt the reality of politics. The truth is that the person who wrecks your life in a leftist dystopian nightmare isn't some powerful leader, it's the random affirmative action appointed goon who was a C student and doesn't even understand basic political theory.

Some B student elitist beaurocrat says "arrest these nazi chicks" and the goon obeys. I 100% believe that the arresting agents are retards.

>her legal last name is not "Southern"
Yes it is.

I imagine the government in the UK is much like the government in Australia, extremely incompetent, extremely illiterate unless you get a reply from someone high up like a Commissioner.

Our centrelink departments can't even count let alone spell....

who runs them? bogans?

>No one believes these two are so retarded that they would accidentally make all these errors.

I absolutely believe they are that retarded. They are both turbobimbos, and without spellcheck their writing is probably riddled with errors.

Is this the new narrative?

>brown people working there

lol never take off from a flight in france. they literally have jihadists working at airports.

Delet

Bogans, abbos, incompetent white people that can't succeed anywhere else but have a friend/family member connection that got them a cushy public sector job where there's no onus to perform at any level above apathetic resignation.

Attached: Public-Sector.gif (480x227, 3.4M)

i bet the london civic institutions are all run by pakis, indians, arabs and blacks and thats why they are so hostile to pro white voices, maybe they alerted their superiors to stop southern and pettibone rather than the other way around?

faking this would be a huge gamble because of how easily the authorities could prove/disprove it.

i feel like the documents are legit and just put together by retarded government employees.

has anyone here travelled through international customs? usually staffed by people a step above welfare recipients.

UK gov employees are mostly fucking useless retards and the few who aren't are overworked (because they have to do everyone else's jobs essentially for them).

Either a smart civil servant (rare) was rushed and didn't give a fuck about spelling (likely).

OR

A dumbfuck civil servant lazily thought 'this is good enough'.

I'd lean to the latter, as most civil servants on the ground (esp. in border force) aren't all that bright.

flights in the usa...the tsa agents are all black...........

>flights in the usa...the tsa agents are all black...........

fly into seattle and watch your luggage be handled by foreign muslim 'women?' in hijab with their faces covered who can't speak english.

actual foreigners who will never integrate and constantly hide their identity get to search through all your intimate belongings.

>the document expelling here refers to her as such
Nice typo

giant security risk, who honestly thinks that was a good idea?

I can't stand tradthots, but it's not hard to imagine a Pajeet government employee making all those mistakes.

Never fly to Paris then. The airport is located in Seine Saint-Denis, pretty much the French equivalent of Detroit. All the employees, including security, are "locals", i.e. Blacks and Muslims.

its so horrible going into your civic institutions and being "served" by people who are hostile to you and have no connection at all to the people who built the civil society in the first place, if we dont win we are fucked :(

trips of truth, checked

Attached: 77.jpg (900x900, 204K)

>SJW civil servant can't spell for shit
Yeah, huge conspiracy

Americans probably don't realise how shit the average person's writing mechanics -- grammar, spelling, and punctuation -- is in the UK.

Mistakes like those will often be seen in official documents. Especially from the police and other "defense" agencies.

yeah, I found out you all didn't learn grammar in primary school when I met this guy from the UK back in the day.....mindblowing

Do you dumb yourselves down so that the foreigners in your midst have it easier?

you understand that the iberian doesn't mean mexico right?

>Lauren fucking took photos!
WELP FUCK SHE POSTED PHOTOS GUYS THAT PROVES EVERYTHING LETS CALL IT A /THREAD

>iberian doesn't mean mexico
that had nothing to do with the point I'm making you fucking nigger

Attached: file.png (1059x698, 274K)

#thotcrime

>DURR HURR IT HAS TYPOES SO IT MUST BE FAKE

Attached: brainlet.png (211x239, 5K)

When you diversity hire shitskins don't be surprised when they make mistakes.

geo flags are cancer.

>claims things are fake because of spelling errors
>the pic in OP calling said things out as fake is full of spelling errors
well now I don't know what to think

Her legal last name is and always has been "Southern". Also, anyone who actually thinks this is staged is a literal retard.

Mike Tyson, Martha Stewart, Pamela Geller and Michael Savage are banned from the UK. They ban people all the fucking time.

Attached: lsname.png (626x462, 76K)

but they allow for giant rape gangs....weird