You guys weren't actually stupid enough to give your DNA to a corporation right? Not only that...

You guys weren't actually stupid enough to give your DNA to a corporation right? Not only that, you PAID them to take it from you

Attached: 1520891733635.png (628x414, 204K)

What are they gonna do, clone me?

Not a fucking chance.

Frame you for child rape, actually.

>whoops

Attached: image.jpg (1200x1487, 571K)

not much, just a little
i still have most of my dna

>Frame you for child rape, actually.
who cares, the left loves child rape

Considering they have your exact DNA sequence, just about anything.

KEK

>Letting Jews own your DNA

Attached: 23andme Jewish.jpg (1707x873, 417K)

I had to prove user that I'm not 56%

A corporation owned by (((google)))

I will never do a 23&me, there isn't only one testing company you know right? Why the fuck would you pick the one that is creepily tied to google and zog incarnate. Your DNA is now in a database somewhere with all your private info. They can basically design killbots to hunt you down based on it.

Anne Wojcicki would never betray my trust OP, she has a Polish last name after all... R-right?

this could actually hold up in court with a good enough lawyer.
>we found your dna at the crime scene user
I actually sent my DNA through the mail, it is very possible that it was intercepted, or someone at the company I sent it to accidentally released it to the wrong person. As I look the jury straight in their eyes: how could my DNA be at the scene if my alibi is true? my DNA is no longer exclusive to myself, and as such is not credible evidence of myself being anywhere near the crime scene
>prosecutor gets pissed and calls this nonsense, tries to get around the truth
the truth, jury, is that the prosecutor is lying to you saying this is not possible. ask yourselves, why would this prosecutor willfully lie and mislead you to make his case record better? Why would the prosecutor ignore the fact that I physically couldn't be at the scene?

I didn't do it, but my dumb ass mother did. That means they have aprox 50% of my DNA from the shit she submitted to them.

>le 99.2 percent face

Attached: B623440A-3A55-4D8D-8B41-4F6F6A7FF551.jpg (511x1250, 191K)

>Good news, Mr. Rothschild. We have found a perfect match for your heart replacement in our database.

queue "suicide" and organ harvesting.

bonus

Attached: AB5D3CC9-E5EC-4DF4-958A-7689A4157D41.jpg (750x651, 124K)

0.8 % African
> not white

Reminder that (((23andMe))) is run by the sister of the CEO of (((YouTube))).

Attached: 36487536487563487.png (1154x1814, 1015K)

la creatura...

And if their fine print is like Ancestry's, any medical breakthroughs based on your DNA (e.g., your body is immune to cancer) belong to them, not you.

What Snapchat does for government facial recognition databases sequencing companies do for DNA.

>give me your DNA
>oh btw we're installing facial recognition in every city within the next 50 years

Our descendants are going to be slaves.

"There's someone in my house eating my birthday cake with my family, and it's not me!"

>tfw Elizabeth Warren

Attached: 20180312_195511.jpg (717x1039, 126K)

fuck me. wish someone woulda told me this beforehand

Was that a man at one point?

A defendant wouldn't directly address the jury, life isn't a film.

My mother just did one of these ancestry things and we got the results today.
Turns out that my grandmother fucked some random guy when she lived abroad and then apparently got another one night stand to pay the child support and claimed he was the father.
All this time she claimed that this Italian guy was my grandfather, but there's 0.9% Italian in me.
I'm actually Greek Finnish.
Fucking women.

Attached: 1512559394262.jpg (615x459, 63K)

For fuck's sake, you morons realize that they can't do much of anything with your DNA, right?

I didn’t

Attached: B8C68D35-8019-4FFE-869E-AEFF627A92E9.jpg (400x322, 24K)

I found out I have a older rape baby brother thanks to these test

Yet

I never see Eurobros post theirs. Are they afraid of showing off their Jewish ancestry?

Attached: Yurop.png (395x390, 12K)

Fuck no, waiting for an alternative to pop up, I would be interested to know the results.

Most of them were removed from Europe so there aren't any ancestors

They insert fake African or Jewish ancestry. I have a few friends who actually knew their ancestry that tested it.

.5% Jew can be carried for a long time bro.

t. Lombard

this now your dna is in a government data base

>bbbbut i did not do it judge.
we have your dna son, i give you the death penalty

Which confidence level are you fags using for these? I'll post mine, fuck it, already posted enough info on Sup Forums in various different threads for the glow in the dark niggers to assassinate me at any given moment should they feel like it, might as well.

What are you going to do about it nigger?

Attached: dna_story.png (1200x1115, 130K)

She sounds like a sloot.

Call you Brandon Wells

It's not like they don't already have our DNA. A few shekels I paid to scratch an itch.

Attached: Screenshot_20180312-202250.jpg (1080x1920, 168K)

>all of the science fiction in this thread
While I agree it's not good to give samples of your DNA to strangers, this isn't Umbrella.

dont know how i feel about this

Attached: 16d.jpg (600x450, 16K)

A corporation? As opposed to what? A mom and pop store on the corner?

I think, the most sinister thing they could and probably will use this for, is designing custom viruses designed to kill off certain "unsavory" parts of the global population. The people in charge know that the human population on this planet is unsustainable at this rate. They need to kill off a bunch of people without damaging or contaminating the environment. They're going to do it regardless of whether or not they have this huge database of DNA, but having it will make it much easier for them to custom tailor said virus. This is most likely the very earliest stages of this plan. I would estimate that they'll release their designer super virus in about 50 years.

How fucking retarded do you have to be to send off the blueprint for your entire being without doing any research about the company who is going to be storing it?

git on leaf

Attached: download (1).jpg (275x183, 14K)

they admitted to it actually, can't be bothered to find the screencap tho

>killbots that hunt DNA
Please tell me more

Attached: 1520657014240.jpg (208x199, 8K)

I think that the mutt who wanted to see example Europoor results abandoned ship, but here you go anyway.

Attached: wheredasapienwomenat.png (549x646, 33K)

why not? we're stupid enough to buy a tracker and pay $$ a month to be tracked.

the government already have my DNA, got DNA tested as a kid. So I'll get caught anyway.

"I'm 3/4 German and 1/4 Cherokee"

Yes.

Dan, you absolute madman, what the fuck are you doing.

What will actuallt happen is AI will take over and we will live under the tyranny of calculated statistical outcomes based upon the available data. You dont want to be in the available data

Lol

Attached: 8B33E3CE-766F-4EE1-BADE-9B2F7CBC1E12.jpg (5000x5000, 1.8M)

I'm pretty sure that if some shadow group was going through the great lengths to frame you with your own DNA from a database then they could also furnish a better lawyer than yourself. In addition to having journalists slander you long enough to turn majority public opinion against you as well.

Still a nigger, I have 0% African but for some strange reason I have >1% Pacific Islander and I can’t figure out how that’s possible

I’m adopted

Attached: 3F3EDE3E-4D05-4A97-AEEC-81A7822073E9.jpg (2045x3044, 381K)

I did but only because two of my immediate family members have nigger-tier brown curly hair and we are from the USA. I had to know.

I guess it was just Irish.

Attached: Screenshot_20171022-230738.png (1440x2560, 303K)

Hey... We could cash in on this somehow. How should we do it?

DNA wave pool

Let me get a sweet Polish qt to keep this master race going. Blue eyes too.

Attached: cracka.png (862x960, 273K)

Attached: Capture.png (340x616, 17K)

Why

>0.1 % East Asian
I see that one of your ancestors was culturally enriched by Genghis Khan as well, shalom brother.

lol fuck no. They want varangian guard DNA, they need to pay out for it.

Great larp

Just thought to spice up the thread with something other than mainly European

It's a shame you don't have the alleles, and I do.

Attached: 1485414935408.jpg (600x600, 70K)

haha
Brandon Wells Brandon Wells Brandon Wells

"""0%"""" but its still listed. really makes me think

Breaking News:
White people are actually white

Attached: Screenshot_20180310-134538.png (1440x2560, 197K)

That’s too bad

Attached: 442AF14F-D2E8-4C1C-9545-A622F45ADA29.jpg (748x739, 147K)

get out nigger

Attached: ancestry.png (1920x1080, 94K)

WE

Attached: ancestry 2.png (1210x506, 54K)

ANTHONY I SEE YOU

i know but i removed my last name

You didn't remove Hillary Clinton yet though, are you getting there senpai? And shit I guess u wuz kingz.

pros:
>know your true genealogy
>know your risks for disease and possibly seek preventative treatment
>contribute to gene research and catalyze GATTACA scenario of perfect humans
cons:
>totally guaranteed jewgle will kill you or frame you for a crime because reasons
>health insurance companies will charge you insane prices because reasons
>government will hack it and frame you too

hmm.

King Louie wasn’t 10,000 years ago bro

>handing over the commercial rights to your DNA to the jews just so you can shitpost "whiter than u muhammad!" on a mongolian horseback riding enthusiast forum

Good goyim...

Attached: 1400994222348.jpg (946x798, 99K)

That's sort of the funny thing. They themselves are so miscegenated that they can't do this without taking out themselves. But that's also what the hiding in the Earth from the Wrath of God is about too. They think their D.U.M.B.S. will save them. This time will be no flood. It will be fire.