One Piece

Longarm girl is pretty cute.

Also when's Bobbin gonna make his comeback?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paolo_Gentiloni
it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paolo_Gentiloni
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Would Smoothie job to Coby?

>tfw no brown long arms waifu

So Plot Twist

Big Mom offers to join Luffy's crew due to Sanji's cooking

>Charlotte Myuukuru

IS there a pun on Miracle Whip there?

who's coby?

BUSOSHOKU HAKI SON, IT HARDENS IN RESPONSE TO PHYSICAL TRAUMA

Think he plays for the Lakers

come on user, this forced meme is too old. Why don't you bring bacj the Penguin guy, while you're at it?

Nah not even close. The consensus as of now is that it comes from Moucle, a local french word for mussels in Brittany. But maybe we'll find something in another language later.

sorry, i'm in a revengeance mood

No one knows what it comes from.

even Moucle is a stretch. Pretty sure it'd be Moukuru, not myuukuru

It's still pretty damn weird that Charlotte is the name of the entire family, it's rare for girl's names to be last names.

It is, but that's all we have.

but this isn't my arm.

Bobbin is actually a marionette controlled by the minister Croissant's Puppet Puppet no Mi (106 mil. bounty) , that's why he's always wobbling.

STANDING HERE

holy shit when will WCI finish already

>literally Doffys fruit but worse

Japan cannot into European surnames. In a world with surnames like "Monkey D", " Trafalgar D Water" and "Edward", "Charlotte" isn't that strange.

Dude, they turned Lelouch a first name. They don't care.

next year

>Lelouch Red lamp
As a french speaker I always found his name ridiculous.

Hopefully never

At least it's not his real name. C'est toujours ça.
Strangely enough, I got used to Lelouch as a first name though. Mont d'or and Galette don't bother me either.

Where is Judge? Is he still off crying somewhere?
I don't see him approve of Ichiji's decision.

Big Mom wrecked him so hard earlier that his helmet broke. Probably still unconscious.

I wanna know what Top (hat) Waifu’s name is

It really comes off awkward when characters with clearly Western names use the Japanese naming system order.

Awakened paramecia really seem like an unnecessary concept. Won't judge the idea as a whole so soon since there have only been a couple, but the showings so far have seemed really uninspired.

It'd be neat to see Luffy turn his ship into rubber to get it through a tight canyon or something, though.

Either Perossa, Perossette, or Perossine, I'd guess.
Actually nah, probably not. She called Mont d'or "Mont d'or sama" in the previous chapter. She'd probably call him Uncle or something if she were Perospero's daughter.

The problem is that Japanese names go Lastname Firstname

So, George Washington for example, would be Washington George to them.

Or Roosevelt D. Franklin. Which is my One Piece OC please do not steal.

I wanna marry Perospero’s daughter and win his affection through constant praise of his boasts and basically being his hype man

>Bobbin D. Fixer

>Reading through One Piece
>Get to PunkHazard
>Caeser Clown is a fucking psychopath who makes children addicted to drugs and kills the people most dedicated to him
>Seen lots of people want him as the crews "scientist" or some shit

How the fuck could anyone want him to join the crew?

Oh yeah you're right, somehow I forgot.

>implying he had a choice

Just keep going

He become really funny later in the story. Still an asshole but a funny one.

Who cares about that guy. Have you heard of Bege's brother? He's really cool. He's the one I want for next nakama.

caesar is the only good thing that came out of that shitty arc

im currently at the middle of the fishman island where strawhats and and hody's army fights, and honestly its pretty boring and i dont think i can stomach it no more. however, this new arc seems a bit interesting so i want to keep reading. so here's my question, can i skip to the current arc from here?

Who has bigger baby bearing hips, Big Mom or Mont-d'or?

Just power through it since Fishman Island has a pair of key points to the bigger story

Sheer size wise it's BM of course, but proportion wise it's Mont d'Or.

There is a fuckload of plot in Fishman Island, Punk Hazard, Zou, and Dressrossa
I'd advise against it

not western, anglo.
In Italy we as use family name - name

You're right before the interesting part.

Also you need to finish fishman island for a couple of reasons:

>Jinbe and Luffy become blood brothers
>The Weapon Neptune is Revealed
>Luffy Challenges Big Mom
>All the fights are sick as everyone shows off their brand new powers they gained over the two years

Never skip anything.

>Myuukuru

Sounds like milk.

Neptune's the FI King, not the weapon

>When I couldn't run anymore
>I flew

Shit meant Poseidon. Its an honest mistake though

>Leave the running to me guys

You can skip the fight and go straight to the resolution. As long as you have read the Otohime and Fisher Tiger flashbacks you're good.
Just do not, DO NOT, under ANY circumstances skip the end of the arc. You need it to understand the current arc.

>Joy Boy + Noah + Shyarly's prediction
Literally the most important pieces of information to get the big picture in the whole manga.

Also
>Blackbeard is now a yonko
>Akainu vs Aokiji
>Jinbei shilling the Worst Generation

thanks for the advice, appreciated

How many more chapters til we get another great "Pose like a team" spread like we did in Fishman Island

Removed the new named characters and added bowler hat croc. It seems there's two crocodiles, bowler hat and top hat.

I'd imagine the next one would be when everyone is together at the Kaido fight

Don't skip.

Also its probably more tolerable since you don't have to wait week to week. Dressrosa is an unnecessarily long ass but it's probably better to read now that the arc is finished.

>an unnecessarily long ass
Really wasn't.

Will the crew be complete by then?

there's definitely things that could have been cut from Dressrosa, like Rebecca's character.

Oda should have just cut her and re-worked some of her story into Viola's.

No. Wano will run concurrently to WCI timeline-wise, but be shown to the readers second. WCI will end and the narrator will tell us "now let's go back in time a bit to when the other SH team made it to Wano!"

It is a bit weird. Haki was clearly addressing a problem (logia dominance and giving pure physical fighters more versatility), but Awakening doesn't seem to deal with anything. Does it make the fights more interesting? Is it just so Paramecia can have better range?

HACHISHAKU-SAM

I'd go even furtyher and say Oda should have just cut the whole Riku family except one member, preferably Viola, to make the connection with the dwarves and inherit the throne later. Everyone else was superfluous.

Yeah could've just made it so Dold got killed 10 years ago and Viola inherits the crown at the end of the arc.

Rebecca was pretty meh sure, but Kyros was great and I don't know how you could have him in the story without her

Zoro's on the Wano Team and Nami isn't there.

They'll get lost and only happen to arrive when Luffy and the others do.

The problems I see with that is that by growing accustomed to just cutting parts out, you risk just throwing away the manga entirely by losing any connection with what's going on. What's more, you'll miss integral connections you're supposed to make between arcs if you just skip all the plot points that were meant to build up to it.

I don't even understand the notion of skipping parts of the story to begin with. Do you have a week to live? You're going to spend the next year waiting for one arc to end. Why are you rushing to get to the point where you wait one week to get one chapter?

Fishman island is pretty boring but the arc you should skip is Dressrosa. You won't lose much from not reading 97 chapters but at least read the last 3 chapters where the story is wrapped up.

>Implying they won't end up at Whole Cake at the very end of the arc

Kyros was a very important character regardless of him only fighting Diamante. Riku was also very important and will continue to be important with the upcoming Reverie. Hell, even if Rebecca herself was meh, a lot of the motivation for what happened was centered around Rebecca. With just Viola, it'd be a pretty boring chapter. I think you're focused too much on what the characters themselves do, and less on what they add to other characters.

>Kyros was a very important character
Stopped reading there.

>all of the characters introduced and given personality throughout the arc
>all of these characters that will continue to be relevant in the future
>"just skip them"

I feel bad for you people who only get one chance to read One Piece for the first time and end up ruining it for yourselves permanently.

Really?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paolo_Gentiloni
it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paolo_Gentiloni

That's just one example but every Italian name I could think of had the English and Italian wiki pages named in the same order.

>I think you're focused too much on what the characters themselves do, and less on what they add to other characters.
If you want to ruin the manga for your self, that's your loss. I was just pointing out that several of the characters in Dressrosa did a lot for developing other characters. To remove them is to remove what they added for others.

Don't trust him, I'm italian too and when talking bout people we say name-surname. Surname-name is used in more formal situations, like when someone is reading out loud a list of names and they are ordered by surname

I feel bad for people who read through Fishman Island, Punk Hazard and Dressrosa. The worst sets of chapters in One Piece.

He's the most amusing recurring character so far. The other options are pretty bland to most people.

That's because user is bulshitting. We use both, but Name Surname is much more common than Surname Name. The latter is mainly used in official documents and stuff like that.

Go to bed Nami

>I was just pointing out that several of the characters in Dressrosa did a lot for developing other characters. To remove them is to remove what they added for others
It's true that by interacting with those characters other characters developped, but that's almost exclusively the characters in the Riku family. In other words the Riku Family is in a "character development cluster" of its own, separate from the rest, and especially long term characters like the SH and the SH fleet. Kyros's development helped """developping""" Rebecca, and Rebecca's """"""""""development""""""" helped develop Kyros. But that's it. And the whole Riku family is like that.
Luffy and the SHs also serve as catalyst for their development (Luffy for Rebecca, Sanji for Viola, Usopp and Luffy for Riku, the SHs as a whole for Kyros) but the SHs themselves do not reap development from their interactions with these people.
In other words, these characters bring absolutely nothing of value to other characters.

Don't even answer because I dont want to derail the thread but .. How can a spinoff be so good?

Amande Kifujin? So not a Charlotte daughter. I liked her design and hope she would do shit too bad she got smoothied

Zoro isn't the one controlling their boat. It would be either Franky or Robin.

Kifujin, "Mad Moiselle", is her epithet.

i honestly think that even if you dislike hack and slash games, you shoud play it for the set pieces and the fucking ending

Just read the Wikia on this Arc and watch Zoro vs Hody on YouTube, the arc is not worth your time. Specially if you're watching and not reading, Toei started to fuck up a lot after the timeskip

>Franky and Robin accidentally sleep at the same time
>Bam Whole Cake Island

I honestly hate to say this because I really love OP to pieces generally speaking but watching the Episode of East Blue had me kinda missing the smaller scope of fights in the earlier material. Every attack Luffy uses anymore is a gear/haki imbued and I miss the simple charm of a dude punching another dude in the face from across the room.

Because Konami basically told them to just make a Bayonetta reskin

>Just read the Wikia
People like you should burn in a fire

Then there's also Usopp, Law's group, and the samurai that would take the spot instead of Zoro.

So much this, Dressrosa would be the best arc of One Piece (So much cool stuff happening) without the Riku family. They were basically filler characters, actually it would be better if Rebecca joined because then the whole development wouldn't be useless

skypea arc was best arc
>with franky/cp9 arc a close second

>actually it would be better if Rebecca went againts her whole character and joined
No