YOUR 2 SMALL (brain edition)

my brain is ~50 larger than an average human male and the biggest on Sup Forums, at 1930cc

Attached: moreEvolved.jpg (3994x1994, 561K)

50 what? Apples? Oranges? Tumors? Clearly unintelligent, considering one of the things teachers are extremely vigilant about is stating what you're referring to.

swelling of the brain can be lethal

All that noggin power and here you are. On Sup Forums.

Attached: Ihavegazedintotheeventhorizon.jpg (1280x971, 204K)

Volume alone means jack.

well my IQ is still really high after 3 years of cognitive decline a normal person might be unable to speak with that much

here's an IQ test i got to assess my brain damage from disease

Attached: IMG_1113.jpg (3264x2448, 2.01M)

Look up "brain plasticity". I lost a bit over 6% of my brain volume and it hasn't affected me at all.

this is a neurodegenerative disease, larger brains usually last longer. its the brain reserve theory

What does it do?

symptoms in neurodegenerative disease aren't as bad if your brain is big, but i think they eventually equal out after enough time

That's where brain plasticity is important

yep

my IQ was measured by a shrink to be >140 at age 15.
I'm sure it has deteriorated due to drug use and general tomfoolery, as all online tests I take vary from 115 to 130.

But you are french.

thats why i don't understand the marijuana legalization craze its bad for peoples brains

Is this humor?

>my brain is ~50 larger than an average human male
~50 what?
50x the size of a human male?!
Are you a super giant? Or a super retard?

With a brain that big, one might assume you could actually string together a coherent sentence that means what you want it to mean.
I guess one might assume incorrectly..

Nice hydrocephaly retard

50% larger than many studies
1930/1222=1.57

Didn't read the rest of the thread.
Get well soon, cupcake

This

>brain damage
Big brain spotted

Attached: brainlet26.png (680x788, 145K)