Spain hate thread

Spain hate thread

Attached: 1520800085390m.jpg (916x1024, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eRtFZvQXkpQ
geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

EL GOBLINO

LEAVE SPEN ALONE! They've been through a lot and we're good friends now! I think...

Attached: flags.jpg (1000x300, 118K)

Got tired of Brit hate threads, eh?

Fuck off you Goblino.

Attached: 1520876697204.jpg (526x1024, 126K)

It was castile's plan all along.

This, when will we purge the mutts off this land.

>all these years seeing all the shittiest stereotypes hurled at French people online
>move to Spain
>get mad because all these stereotypes apply way more to the Spanish than the French, yet nobody gives them shit
sage tho

Flee, flee while you still can. They will take your percent and drain every last drop of your heritage and lineage in one fell swoop.
Fly, you fool.

Attached: 1519328728800.jpg (1273x958, 189K)

Have a good night you too, friend.

Attached: 1519552642955.gif (500x384, 237K)

Stay butthurt you anglo piece of shit/nigger mutt
>t.cuban

youtube.com/watch?v=eRtFZvQXkpQ

Attached: falange_otaku.jpg (256x256, 13K)

>FALANGE OTAKU
Top KEK

Attached: 1480088341768.gif (800x430, 897K)

Nobody really hates Spain though. Maybe their colonies?

Oh yeah they were our enemies 400 years ago, really makes me full of hate 400 years late

Attached: 1518218007567.jpg (1024x1024, 143K)

spain is based, gas yourself OP

Attached: conquistadores.jpg (540x613, 105K)

Fuck you swedish cuck. We are not monkeys, we are chimps

Attached: gay.jpg (1035x1280, 92K)

Not really, but neither is the US. No reason to hate though

Found the hater. Have some AIDS chimp

Attached: gåvokatt.jpg (480x320, 19K)

Fuck off nordshit

>Flag
I think you be BTFO'd soon enough commie shit. Literally only Kikes and gypsies like the EU

Attached: 2.jpg (481x703, 71K)

Were we ever on good terms with Spain? I know Franco liked us and we liked him, but outside of that, I don't remember our relations being especially warm.

Also, Spain, like every country in the world as revealed by actual polling, dislikes America (something like 64% of Spaniards polled have an unfavorable view of America)

Attached: 1337754150656.gif (250x250, 89K)

I like Spain. My dream is to buy some cheap ass villa by the seaside thanks to the recession, find a qt Spanish wife and spend my free time swimming and fishing

Attached: main-qimg-b2edbe28da9503d77b7babf8150a6331-c.jpg (602x404, 42K)

But nowadays you guys have a colony in Spain, shared with the other nords

LULZ I hear that is the case and that the Spanish complain that the Swedes refuse to integrate, but I guess they got more annoying immigrants to think about nowadays

But it just goes to show that importing a different group is a disaster even if it Nords

If you hadn't killed Hitler we would have liked you more

Costa del Sol area is full of nords. Some moved their businesses down there and employ other expats. Nord restaurants and shops are common. The Spanish don't really have any ground to complain though, it helps the local economy a lot.
It was funny to see Swedish and Danish flags hang from balconies, I bet a lot of Spaniards get butthurt about that.

Left is the only one good. Don't really care for brown eyes.

Wonderful. Here we go.

Attached: image.png (971x597, 67K)

Yeah I know. It was just our state TV showed it once to say like:
>"Look Swedes are bad immigrants too"
But yeah not even comparable. Interesting with Swedish restaurants and stores though, means you can basically live like in Sweden but with more sun?

To be honest I am not a beach fag though, I prefer our green landscape.

Attached: 1520701823055.png (473x473, 240K)

Catalonia is a shithole. I woas working a while in Barcelona. Hated it. People were shit there, but whenever you went to Madrid people were cool. Spain is literally the only country I know where it is not the capital people that are the most shit.

Attached: 1519865206445.jpg (629x767, 59K)

there's green landscapes in Spain too, in the north
it's a very comfy country, I'd probably move there

>I bet a lot of Spaniards get butthurt about that.
Not really, at least they're white and their women are prime pussy

We are angrier about independentist flags than nordic ones

Yeah man of course, but these boomer Swedes who flock there all move to the suncoast, so the benefit of a southern Sweden gets lost

Aren't 95% of the Swedes there boomers around retirement age or are people relocating entire families? Genuinely curious

>"Look Swedes are bad immigrants too"
Yeah this is a bit ridiculous. Swedes work and pour money in the local economy, and it's not like they go particularly crazy. They do drink a lot and every now and then you'll find one passed out on the sidewalk, but surely there are worse things.
>Interesting with Swedish restaurants and stores though, means you can basically live like in Sweden but with more sun?
Yep. And way cheaper. I saw a lot of Swedish and Danish old people who rent a place down there for a few months to spend a fairly warm and sunny winter.
>I prefer our green landscape.
I feel you. There's some low mountains near the coast, but it's very dry. Autumn looks like spring because with the slightly lower temperatures and occasional rain you get flowers popping up. Summer is just dry and warm as fuck.

Fixed

Attached: poortugal.png (1004x1020, 920K)

There's a lot of retirees, but also whole families moving. Usually it's because the parents make good money and are tired of the nordic tax rates so they just move the whole family down south. The town where I was even had a whole Swedish school.

That's because they downplay immigration problems to cultural shocks, which might have been true in the 90s, but now it is a life and death situation. Now Swedes are probably annoying immigrants that stick to themselves, just like Asians, but ultimately harmless.

Yeah that is true, it is a good way to extend the pension without moving to Thailand like some pedophile

Yeah about landscape, this is the Sweden I know and it would be hard to leave that behind, even if rest is nice. But the beauty of Swedish summer is the reason we even endure the dark winters.

Attached: ett-hav-av-vitsippor.jpg (760x570, 819K)

Chorizo paella

Right... The Portugese probably are lighter than the Spaniards due to the Suebi settling there, but yeah let's just ignore facts.

Pretty neat, but still totally wrong for someone like myself. I would rather relocate to say Ireland or Czech Republic then, more in line with my preferences

Might add I always thought it odd why Anglos (who are even paler than us Nords) would move to thin ozone places like South Africa and Australia, that's like suicide

Spanish girls are 10/10, and the majority of them are not nigger worshipers. Which is a nice change.... Since most other euro girls are mudsharks.

Why are Catalans such degenerates

Attached: spain3.jpg (600x768, 98K)

Nice self-promo Carlos, but no White woman likes niggers unless they been brainwashed to take pity on them

>But the beauty of Swedish summer is the reason we even endure the dark winters.
Same now that I'm back in France. It's nice to have good old seasons with a white winter and a green summer.
Also if you like a traditional christmas, it's hard to get in the mood when it's 15-20 degrees and sunny outside throughout all of December. Sounds dumb but these are some reasons why after a few years a lot of Nords go back home to higher taxes.

Yep exactly. As much as Nords love to bitch about our climate, deep down we are all attached to it really. People are really attached to their native soil which means geographically there really isn't any best place to live

But on your part, sounds like you are from the French atlantic coast? I seen pictures of Bretage, that is more an area where I could feel at home for example

Yeah. Can still be worth a vacation if you want to try your luck with a silly drunk Nord slut. They joke about "what happens in Malaga stays in Malaga".
I'm from eastern France, close to Germany. It's nice and green here, I don't think I will move again. But Bretagne and Normandy are also really nice, very green, a lot of history, nice people.

soon all your country will look like haiti

Attached: haiti.jpg (520x323, 55K)

Yours already looks like Mehico.

Yeah only place I visited in France are Paris and Normandy. Paris was impressive in scale, but ultimately a shithole (like capitals are). Normandy was however great

>implying your country doesn't already look like that

im sorry but mexico is a desert+tropical paradise

Attached: balandra_0.jpg (873x491, 299K)

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/01/07/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/
With respect to European Americans, the percentages are much more different than African Americans or Latinos, with European American genomes being 98.6 percent European, 0.19 percent African and 0.18 percent Native American. In general, the numbers seem to agree with what one would expect given the history of American colonization by Europeans and their interactions with African and Native Americans.

Don´t hate our spanish brother's you americanmutt.

Attached: battle_11of_Salado-1340.png (352x652, 150K)

Paris is only good for the museums and the landmarks really. I lived there a while and I hated it. If you ever come back, try Auvergne (small green dead volcanos) or Alsace if you like to bike. Good night friend.

>t. Cuban
I mean fuck...that's a greentext insult that doesn't need editing

Night

Fuck off Cletus.
Also, Falangism is coming to Cuba... SOON.

>falangism coming to Cuba
Man, I fucking wish
Vacations there will rock, imagine seeing fascist propaganda in Havana