Ayyyyyyy

Armenians are white Arabs. Prove me wrong

Attached: SerjTankian.jpg (720x405, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rTmL4goF4nA
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1978DOHA01582_d.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Abna'
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hola_(ethnic_group)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_language
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Epic thread OP XD

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-12 at 7.15.15 PM.png (182x300, 60K)

no

Attached: download.gif (500x303, 976K)

This is a well established fact in the sciencetific communidy

Glendale!!!!
youtu.be/rTmL4goF4nA

Arab isnt a race, its a culture. That "Arab" look you see from Upper Middle East/ South Eastern Euros is more of a Caucasus phenotype

some genocides didn't go far enough

Neither are human, why stress?

Attached: 27D7D79C-04A6-4E41-B7C2-9BB691A818F0.gif (512x288, 1.12M)

New album when Serj Tankian?

>You see how stupid Trump/Neo-Nazi supporters sound like?

True. That is like saying slav is a race which isn't the case. Slavs are the people speaking slavic languages and they are quite different genetically from one another.

>Arab
Learn some racial theory. Armenians are a distinct branch of Indo-European. Some are white, some are tan (mixed).

Galations are the only white people, if you aren't a descendant of the Adamic tribes then be gone brownie-kin

Whiter than you user.

Attached: dfghdfkjdfgy.jpg (720x1280, 220K)

WAKE UP

Is the word Persian not in American dictionaries?

serj tankian is lebanese

No, he is Armenian from Lebanon. Many Armenians fled to the Middle East during the genocide. Interestingly, Iranian and Eastern Armenians tend to be whiter than the Western Armenians who fled to the Middle East. While we are discussing this, I have a Syrian Christian Arab friend and his skin is really white.

American education gentlemen.

I also know a legit white looking Paki and another Paki who looks like a white ancient Iranian/Persian. Race is a weird thing.

cant be white and arab. You're either a sandnigger, or a human being.

THE RACE IS ARMENOID
which all hooknosed tribes come from

Arab isnt a race, Abdul. You for instance are likely ethnically Bedouin, who the Arab culture originates from.

are you armenian? if you are, you can trace your ancestry a lot better than the vast majority of the burger flags in this weaboo forum. why do you care if they consider you white?

Armenians and Semites share the J Y-DNA marker, hower Peninsular Arabs are J1 while Armenians are J2.
There are Pashtuns in Pakistan, they are an Iranian people closely related to Kurds.

Attached: Haplogroup_J_(Y-DNA).png (751x591, 59K)

I find it interesting how Noah's ark supposedly settled somewhere around Mount Ararat (Armenia/Caucasus) and that's where the term Caucasian comes from, but then what about the black people?

Armenians are fucking filth, far from white.

they also need to gtfo of my country has they are helping to destroy it.

Makes sense, Armenia was conquered by Persians in the past.

Mohammed technically wasn't even an Arab, he was from the Quraish, a tribe of Arabized Andanites.

Listen burger, most those called "Arabs" are not, they're merely Arabic speakers, with some being a minute part Arab by virtue of being our rape babies back in the conquests. But actual Arab is a race of people who belong to specific tribes. Being a bedouin is cultural, not a race. Don't confuse Arabic speaker, Arab, and bedouin.

Doesn't have anything to do with Persians, the J Y-DNA actually originated in the Caucasus 48,000 years ago.

Alex Jonesyan is Armenian.

Attached: 1519769029171.png (485x416, 268K)

Btw have you read this wikileaks diplomatic cable about Persians in the GCC?

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1978DOHA01582_d.html

It seems there are a lot of Gulf Arabs who have Persian ancestry. Mostly in Qatar, UAE, Bahrain and Kuwait. I wonder if there are any in Saudi. I have also read that The abna ' in Yemen were among the first Persians to adopt Islam in its embryonic form.

There are known families of Persian origin throughout the Gulf (e.g. Ajamj and Balushi). Not sure about Yemen. It has little to no correlation with being Shia by the way.

>It has little to no correlation with being Shia by the way.

arab here, you are beyond retarded and likely a hairy saudi who fucks children

Very good argument. Except you're not an Arab. You may think you are, but unless you're from Arabia at best you're our rape baby. Now go get shot.

go asks tourists how to figure out your own vending machines, hairy fatboy

also, i thought etisalat blocked Sup Forums?

How are Persians treated in the GCC?

With regards to Persians in Yemen:
>Al-Abnāʾ (Arabic: الأبناء, literally "the sons") was the name of a colony in pre-Islamic and early Islamic Yemen who were descended from Sasanian officers and soldiers of Persian origin who intermarried with local Arab women. These Persians had been garrisoned in Sanaa and its surrounding after the Sasanian reconquest of Yemen in the 570s.[1]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Abna'

They might be. Doesn't matter, they are still great people unlike turkroaches and mutts (the list goes on).

Varies by country, with Oman being the most tolerant.

There are Sunni Persians you know: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hola_(ethnic_group)

SOAD are fucking derivative shit.

Armenians, Iranians and Turks cluster rather close to each other.

Attached: genetic cluster 2.png (1906x962, 352K)

>Western Armenians
Is westerner that fled in the late 1880s to America. Pretty small community.

bahrain has a ton of them and they are treated better in the uae than qataris oddly enough

GRABABRUSHPUTONALITTLEMAKEUP

Armenians are Europeans and white. Thanks science...

Attached: y-dna_haplogroups_europe_genetic_map.png (1600x1313, 1014K)

Stay mad 56%

J2 is agricultural not semetic

I know

Having an R lineage doesn't necessarily make you White, if that was so allot of very Brown Indians and Stanis would count as White.

They're not white, they're light skinned. And why do Amernian women look exactly yhe same and ugly with their fat faces amd sunken eyes?

Nice map but keep in mind that R1b is found in about 28 percent of Armenians studied. J2 is the next most common at a frequency at 22 percent.

Ol grandpa lookin ass nigga
Ol nasty ass

Well there is alot of evidence that Armenians and Basque people are actually from the same people.

Attached: DNA-borders.png (720x523, 38K)

Depends on the region. Some regions climb to 40%

The problem with genetic testing amongst a group of people is you don't really know the origins of certain people. There are a lot of Assyrians Kurds and other minor groups who believe they are armenian but are not. The data will br skewed

The only Armenian I know is an unfunny fat fuck who broke my heart.

Hasn’t hindered me yet user, what’s holding you back?

they not "white" arabs they're arabs and turks and I'm sick of seeing them in boston

>Armenians are white

Ol scary ass

>armenians
the absolute scum of the earth. the turks could be unquestioned bro tier mudslimes right now if theyd finished the job
>tfw you got mouth herp from a filthy armenian slut cause youre a weeb who didn't know better

(You)

Attached: 1JAd7U9.gif (452x750, 145K)

If they were Arabs, then they would speak Arabic or an Arab derived language. Armenian is an indo-European Language, not a Semitic language. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_language