Be in class

>be in class
>pasty girl behind me starts talking politics
>sometime around, the conversation dwelves right into immigration (this isn't good because three of the people she's sitting next to are spics themselves)
>spic sitting across from her talks about how he's a legal resident
>pasty girl confesses that she initially hated him because she assumed he came into the country illegally
>spic tells her that he's a legal resident, just a non citizen
>pasty girl condescendingly questions why he hasn't obtained citizenship if he's been in the country the whole time
>other spic gets riled up and says "well you do know the white people came here illegally too"
>all of them start teaming up against her, talks about how some of their family members are illegal
>one spic talks about her aunt being an illegal who hasnt applied for citizenship and never will because she hates the country and only came here to provide opportunities for her kids
>another spic tells a similar story
>a self hating white agrees with what the spics are saying for conformity

What's up with retards revealing their power level and spics being proud of the fact of being illegal?

Attached: IMG_8554.jpg (1337x1289, 115K)

I used to work with spics and they would brag and be proud about being paid under the table while collecting unemployment. these people have no pride in this nation and want to suck it dry for their own benefit. they hate us.

I assume you just sat there like a cuck and let the spics dogpile her over her correct view?

did you ever think that maybe she deliberately put herself in a position of vulnerability so that you could swoop in and save the argument?

Woman are strange like that. You just missed out on poon

say hi to your mom for me

Attached: biff_c0-0-845-493_s885x516 (1).jpg (885x516, 31K)

I don't even know her, and no, I wouldn't want to risk myself being branded as a RACIST NAZI in front of the entire class.

why didn't you speak up at the time instead of coming here with your beta-blog

this to the nth degree

i assume you alerted ICE immediately?

Omg in front of your entire class no wai

genZ is based AF and gonna gas these taco niggers

Attached: 1490557255033.jpg (804x1024, 145K)

Fucked by brown white mutts.

Call the ICE

I BROUGHT UP JEWISH NEPOTISM IN A RELIGION CLASS AND YOU'RE TOO FAGGY TO TALK ABOUT IMMIGRATION. KYS

My nigga you a soyboy

Low IQ people take pride in getting away with crimes

Also revealing your power level works 90% of the time if you can back up your points
For example when they bring up the fact that they entered here illegally you can bring up the fact that the US in the past has introduced Mexican Repatriation acts in the past and that it is akin to an ethnic cleansing
You can bring up the point that it didn't matter that they had citizenships either since it was an act based on racial skin color and that in today's modern society once a certain theresold of illegal immigration is reached it can happen again very easily

Attached: a50.png (372x440, 11K)

I hope you took notes so you can notify the relevant authorities

This. If op wants to redeem himself he should do the right thing.

Race traitors get the bullet first. Why care about what the lemmings think? Support your kameradens

Report their family

based aussie