Tokyo Ghoul:re Discussion

So we are at the moon on Kaneki's Fool Journey
>18. The Moon = facing up to the subconscious
His past persona has died. His facing his subconscious and primal desires. But enlightenment will come and with that his judgement. It truly feels the ending of ":re but who knows. Kaneki is coming back from that Kakuja state and probably edgier and ruthless. Will Touka accept him or will she be his judge?

CLOWNS TO THE RIGHT OF ME! JOKERS TO THE LEFT!

Why is Furuta ALWAYS one step ahead of everyone?

Stuck in the middle with Furuta.

I fucking hate tarot card fags. There are some obvious references Ishida makes but you people are digging up random lines made by shitty scans.

Puppets, Puppets get your strings cut

Puppets, Puppets, wanna hear a joke? (It's quite a deal)

Puppets, Puppets, learn how to fly (No strings attached!)

What's his name?

Nimura?

Souta?

Kichimura?

Who knows? (Not you!)

But that Moon is clear.

Why is bestboy sooooo beautiful! I wish more girls were beautiful like him~!

Is the chapter out or spoilers? If not fuck you thread not needed atm.

Why do you guys make these threads so Furutafag nukes us with his Furuta Folder?

Tonight, if you don't like it fuck off and let the thread die.

KEKNEKI A SHIT! FURUTA BESTBOY!

>Tonight
literally never ever

fuck you

I love you, user~kun! And so does Furuta!

Anons, I've forgotten: doesn't being a ghoul make you unable to get drunk?

Yea but they drink aged blood or something to get drunk.

Because Ishida wanted to make him his new Arima. All characters that have muh parallels with muh ~WhiteReaper~ or get too involved with Ishida's Gary Stu end up ruining their own characters and reputation.
It isn't hard to believe much of a shit "character" Arima is.

Yomo got drunk off his ass so no. Itori literally runs a ghoul blood bar

re-read yomo itori and uta omake

Don't think you know what a gary stu is, user.

You mean Monday.

What a fun ride! I don't won't it to stop! Keep going!

Keep going, little dragon!

*how much
Neither do you. Arima was clearly a Gary Stu though.

Are Furutafag and Vancouverscum the same douchebag?

no
and vancouver has cool edits

Vancouverfags*

Also, Furutafag is a psychotic manchild who posts constantly even when no ones talking to him (see above.

Is that a buthole xD

>attention whoring faggot
>underage shit memes
>clownfag
I think so

> I fucking hate tarot card fags.
Kaneki's journey thus far has literally been the Fool's Journey. Death was him losing to Arima and coming to terms with himself and his tulpa. Temperance was him becoming haise and assimilating all of his current parts, then there's the Devil who is represented by Takizawa in the Auction arc. Later there's the Tower when he literally fought Eto on a skyscraper and two people fell off. Flash forward we're on Moon and Kaneki is likely going to live to complete the Fool's Journey. I know people keep saying he's going to die but it's not happening.

To be honest if Kaneki becoming the Dragon and having such a pool of RC cells in his system allowed him to bounce across RC barriers that'd be a bit much. He's imitated Koukaku & Bikaku before but having the abilities of a Ukaku are pushing it. Then again Eto was a Ukaku and the only time we ever saw her use the shards was when she was a Kakuja.

I hate fighting!

So! Let's (slaughter) solve (them) this peacefully (like animals)!

If you don't know what the definition of a Gary Stu is you'd think of him as one. The only Gary Stu aspect of him is being ridiculously overpowered.

Can Ukaku fly? The only time we've actually seen one do that shit is with Ayato since his show up in the form of tried and true wings.

SOMEONE BECOME A KANEKI SHITPOSTER SO WE CAN FIGHT FURUTAFAG AND VANCOUVERFAG WE NEED A TOKYO OF GHOUL PEOPLE!

>tries to resolve things peacefully with Eto
>runs away to avoid confrontation
>is cornered and has to kill her in self defense
Etofags will still hate Furuta when it was all Eto's fault

>furuta gave eto a pate
>he added some seasoning
>the seasoning was salt
>he knew she would be salty
>eto a shit
>furuta bestboy

O

Furutafag is fine but late tg early :re arimaposting was the best followed by Riofagging

This guy is dedicated. Are tg threads always this shit?

When was Rio-kun Slurp Slurp fun? I hated it as a Toukafag.

No, Friday threads are always like this. Also avoid Sunday threads.

Arimaposting was okay but Furutafag is a legit schizophrenic of his meds.

This is literally the first time I've seen this brand of Furuta-posting autism. But yes, they are normally this shitty.
Last week had some good threads though.

OHHH BUT HE'S BACK!
He's the man behind the mask...AND HE'S OUT OF CONTROL!
He's back! The man behind the mask!
Aaaaaaand he crawled. OUT. OF. HIS. HOLE!
(Burning!)

Furutafag used to fucking nuke these threads last year but he disappeared for a while, now he's resurfaced unfortunately.

Oh God lord no.

>Normally this shitty
Friday is where shitposting starts because off possible spoilers. Saturday is calm because of shitposting are tired. Sunday is the same shit as for day because of no spoilers and Monday is good because everyone starts posting. The other days are just fine with a random Etofag vs Toukafag.

(LOL!)

Toukafags are the most annoying by far. At least Furutafag is mental and Vancouver has some lit edit skills.

But I love Touka, why am I annoying? We are the silent majority.

> At least Furutafag is mental
> Vancouver has some lit edit skills
> Implying that even a newborn wouldn't be able to slap Vancouver's face on shit in Paint
Wew.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Mother? MOTHERRR!!!

IM SO FUCKED UP INSIDE!!

tokyo ghoul:re, volume 13 bio →

rize (リゼ)
•10/8 •blood type: AB
•size: 164cm/55kg

i would gladly welcome a takizawa fag, need to keep the place fresh

>anons think this thing is hot.

SOON

Literally Arima with a wig.

Talkershiter please leave

but touka is furuta with a pussy

What was its name again?

>Arima and Rize are actually twins
Bravo Ishida

This

>being this butthurt

Tsk, tsk, tsk....

I pity those, who aren't laughing!

Q tarou

why is roma so eternally useless? for a clown, she sure is a punching bag.

But that is hot.

"Bellsprout."

V is for what

I find shit like this stupid, it's like you purposely trigger talkerfags and then they retaliate more and shit up the thread. Real genius.

You have to consider the mental handicap Ishida foists upon the characters.

LOL

So Furuta ,with any barely comparable fighting ability like The One-Eyed Kek, annihilates an enraged powerhouse like Eto because....class?

SHITTY WRITING!

Yes, yes that's right class. Shitty writing.

Furuta did confirm Arima and Rize are brother and sister sooooo

Chill dude

>55kg
All that meat...don't get me going now

Flashback chapter. Kaneki was late and Touka was killed by Suzuya with several knives in the chest and head. He arrived in a semitruck sized kakuja. Kaneki swallowed Touka whole and attacked Suzuya. Suzuya fell down a hole and disappeared. Kaneki ate the corpses of the ghouls, killed every CCG he could find and ate their corpses too, swelling into an enormous size and broke through to the surface.
Back to present. Kaneki constricts and crushes the CCG building, it breaks and the top half falls on the city. A thundering roar in the night.
Hide stands in the distance, looking on.

>Saint Talker dying

Obvious fake

I have come here to chew Urie and kick ass... and I'm all out of Urie.

My size:168cm/48km
Lol

You're so small, user.

Actually i'm a girl (LOL)

Someone compare this art to an Arima picture that looks similar. It makes sense that they look alike though, they're both children bred in the garden and you know how complicated that shit gets. Rize and Arima probably had like 50 parents.

If V14 of :re is Moon then there's only 3 more volumes left after that right?

Of course the worst shitposters are women, fuck.
You're still pretty small. I've put things almost twice your size over my head.

Furuta, Rize, and Arima are all siblings. Furuta being their half-brother. Rize and Arima are brother and sister.

I'm Vancouver

Who knows to be honest, if this arc is supposed to have character factions link up to take down the Dragon it could easily be 3 volumes at the most. We have establish what the factions are doing, have them link up, then proceed to prepare to take down Dragon, and then there's the Epilogue shit. We're currently on the Sun card now though so after Dragon is finished it's on to Judgement. The World has to be it's own Part entirely though, so Part 3 in like a year boys.